加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

中英双语小猪佩奇学英语MummyPigatWork猪妈妈在工作

(2020-03-28 22:03:09)

Mummy Pig at Work

猪妈妈在工作

Mummy Pig is working on her computer.

猪妈妈在电脑前工作。

Daddy Pig is making soup for lunch.

猪爸爸在做晚上喝的汤。

Daddy, can we go and watch Mummy on her computer?

爸爸我们可以过去看看妈妈工作吗?

Yes, as long as you dont disturb her.可以的,只要你们不打扰猪妈妈就可以。

She has a lot of important work to do today.

她今天有很多重要的工作要做。

Thank you, Daddy!

谢谢您,猪爸爸!

Mummy Pig has a lot of important work to do.

今天猪妈妈有很多工作要做。

Mummy, can George and I sit on your lap and watch you work?

妈妈我和乔治可以坐在您腿上看您工作吗?

Yes, if you both sit quietly.

可以,如果你们不闹腾的话。

Peppa and George love to watch Mummy work on the computer.

佩奇和乔治喜欢看猪妈妈工作。

Mummy, can we play that computer game, “Happy Mrs. Chicken”?

妈妈,我们可以在电脑上玩快乐小鸡吗?

We can play “Happy Mrs. Chicken”later, but now I have to work.

我们可以一会再玩,妈妈还要工作。

Mummy, can we help you work?

妈妈我们可以帮您工作吗?

No, Peppa! You mustnt touch the computer.

别动,佩奇!你不能动电脑。

And George, you mustnt touch the computer either.

还有你,乔治,你也不能动电脑。

Yes, George. You mustnt do this.

是的,乔治。你不能动电脑。

Peppa, stop!

佩奇,停下来!

Sorry, Mummy!

对不起,妈妈!

I was just showing George what not to do.

我只是给乔治示范呢。

Oh, dear. The computer is not meant to do that.

哦,天呢。电脑出现故障了。

Daddy Pig! Daddy Pig!

猪爸爸!猪爸爸!

What is it, mummy Pig?

怎么了,猪妈妈?

Daddy Pig , can you mend the computer

猪爸爸,你可以修好我的电脑吗?

Hmm...

...

Ill finish the lunch while you mend the computer.

在你修电脑的时候,我可以给你做饭。

Hmm...Right you are, Mummy Pig.

...好的,猪妈妈。

But Im not very good with these things.

但是我不太会修理这些东西...

Oh, thank you, Daddy Pig.

哦,谢谢你,猪爸爸。

Daddy Pig is going to mend the computer.

猪爸爸要开始修电脑了。

Hmm...

...

Um, maybe if I just switch it off... and then switch it on again...

嗯,或许我应该关掉电脑...然后,再打开电脑...

Daddy Pig has mended the computer.

猪爸爸修好了电脑。

Hurray, Daddy!

太好了,猪爸爸!

Yes, I am a bit of an expert at these things.

是的,我现在有点会修理电脑了。

Daddy, can we play that computer game“Happy Mrs. Chicken”

爸爸,我们可以在电脑上玩快乐小鸡吗?

Maybe you should ask Mummy Pig.

或许你们应该问下猪妈妈。

Mummy said that we could play it later.

猪妈妈说过一会儿可以玩。

Well, thats OK, then .

那么,可以玩了。

But I dont know where the disc is.

但我不知道游戏光碟在哪里?

Yippee!

找到了!

Now its my turn!

现在该我了!

Now its my turn!

现在该我了!

What on earth is going on?

到底发生了什么?

Well, I see the computer is working again.

好吧,我看到了,电脑又可以正常工作了。

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有