中英双语小猪佩奇学英语CanalBoat运河船
(2020-03-28 22:07:36)Canal Boat
运河船
Today is Captain Dog’s birthday.
今天是狗船长的生日。
Happy birthday, Captain Dog!
生日快乐,狗船长!
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢大家。
Daddy, you look sad.
爸爸,您看上去不开心呢。
Oh, it’s nothing, son.
噢,没什么,儿子。
Just seeing this year boat reminded me how much I miss the sea.
只是看到今年的船,提醒了我自己有多思念大海。
Captain Dog loves the sea.
狗船长热爱大海。
Why not open your birthday present?
为什么不打开生日礼物呢?
It’s a boat trip.
是乘船之旅。
A boat trip? That’s just what I wanted.
乘船之旅?正是我想要的。
Let’s go.
咱们出发吧。
There’s nothing better than sailing a boat.
没有什么比驾船航行更好的了。
You can go anywhere you want in a sailing boat.
驾着船你想去哪儿就去哪儿。
We could head for the tropics,or have an arctic adventure.
我们可以去热带,或者来个极地探险。
We might even see a whale.
我们甚至可以看见鲸鱼。
It’s just a day trip, dear.
只是一天的旅行,亲爱的。
This is the canal.
这是运河。
Now where is the sailing boat?
帆船在哪儿呢?
We’re going on his canal boat.
我们要上这艘平底船。
I see. We use the canal boat to get to the sailing boat.
明白了。我们坐平底船去取帆船。
No dear, we’re going on this boat for your birthday.And will sailing it down the canal.
不,亲爱的,我们要坐这艘船来给你庆生,会沿着运河航行。
But on a canal, you can only go this way and that way.
但是在运河上,你只能朝这边或是那边航行。
It’ll be fun.
会有意思的。
Come on, dad. It is a boat.
得了,爸爸。好歹是艘船呀。
Yes, Danny, you’re right.
是啊,丹尼,你是对的。
A boat, on the water.
船,在水上。
All aboard.
大家上船。
Oh, I wanted to say that.
噢,我想说那句来着。
Oh, I’m sorry. Go on then.
噢,对不起。那你来吧。
All aboard.
大家上船。
Raise the sail.
扬帆。
Oh, where is the sail?
噢,帆在哪里?
Canal boats do not have sails.
平底船没有帆的。
You just push this button to make the boat go.
你只需按这个钮就能让船前进。
Ah, thank you, Mummy Dog.
啊,谢谢你,狗妈妈。
And we’re away.
我们出发了。
Mrs. Duck is going faster than our boat.
鸭夫人比我们的船跑得还快。
Want a race to you, Mrs. Duck.
想跟你比赛,鸭夫人。
Full steam ahead.
全速航行。
Can’t this thing go any faster?
这东西能跑快点么?
No. This is the top speed.
不能。这就是最高速度了。
Anyway you want to slow down?
话说你要不要减速啊?
We’re coming to a mountain.
我们前面是一座大山。
Look out!There is a mountain in front.
小心!前面有座大山。
We’re getting crash straight into it.
我们要直接撞上去了。
No. We’re going into the tunnel.
不会的,我们从隧道进去。
There is a tunnel through the mountain.
山里有一个隧道。
It’s all gone dark.
一下子全黑了。
And our voices sound funny.
我们的声音听起来好搞笑。
We sail straight through the middle of the mountain.
我们直接开过了大山。
This canal boat is actually quite fun.
这艘平底船其实相当有意思。
Look! Here comes another mountain.
看那!又一座山。
That means another tunnel.
那意味着有另一个隧道。
Not this time.
这回没有了。
Oh, there is no tunnel.
噢,没有隧道了。
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办呢?
We’re going up hill.
我们要开上山坡。
There is no way in the world a boat can go up hill.
世界上没有任何方法可以让船开上山坡。
There is. And it’s called a lock.
有的。叫做水闸。
Watch! I’ll show you.
看好了! 我来演示给你看。
Mummy Dog is opening the gates to the lock.
狗妈妈在打开水闸的门。
Take her in, Captain.
让船进来,船长。
Just wait there, while I’ll close these lock gates.
在那儿等着,我来把门关上。
Now I’m letting in the water from the top.
我从上面让水进来。
We’re going up.
我们在往上呢。
The rising water is lifting the canal boat up.
上升的水把平底船抬高了。
Now I open these gates.
现在我打开这边的门。
Take her out, Captain.
开出来,船长。
Full steam ahead.
全速航行。
Wow, where has the ground gone?
哇,地面去哪里了?
We’re in the sky.
我们在天上了。
We’re sailing over a bridge.
我们在桥上航行。
Yes. This bridge means we can sail high above the valley below.
是啊,这座桥意味着我们可以从峡谷的上面通过。
Haha, sailing across the sky.
哈哈,划过天空。
What could be a better adventure.
有什么能比这个冒险更棒呢。
Sailing across the sky in a boat so high.
划过天空在如此高的船上。
Floating on the water.
在水上漂。
Sailing across the sky.
划过天空。
Have you had a fun time, Daddy?
你玩得愉快吗,爸爸?
I should say so.
我得这样说。
I’ve sailed through mountain, over hills, and across the sky.
我已经航行了高山,山丘,穿过了天空。
This is my best birthday ever.
这是我最好的生日。
Captain Dog loves canal boats.
狗船长喜欢平底船。
Everyone loves canal boats.
每个人都喜欢平底船。

加载中…