《暮光之城-新月》(10)————我不能握你的手吗?

0047——0054
故事情节:贝拉想再次融入同学们中。





I did see something in the woods.我确实在林子里看到了一些东西。
No, he lies, he just want to get your luck.骗人.他在讨好你。
It was black and huge.又黑又大。
Still taller than a person.一个人还高。
A bear, maybe.也许是熊。
Or aliens, 也许是外星人。
My dad receive reports.我父亲收到很多报告。
Five hikers had been killed by some bear.五个登山者被熊杀了。
But they can’t find any bear.他们找不到熊。
Bella is back?贝拉,你回来了!
Yeah, I guess so.是的,我回来了。
Welcome.欢迎。
I just wonder if you want to go to see a movie.你想不想去看一本电影?
Yeah, of course, I do.想啊。
Let me see, we can start with 《love 》我们看爱在深处好吗?
Its romantic comic, it supposes to be 是一本爱情故事片。
No no romance.我不喜欢看爱情片。
《Face Punch》,do you ever heard that?你听说过迎面一击吗?
That an action movie?那是动作片。
It’s perfect. It’s my thing.我喜欢那类电影。
We should
Do you want to see 《Face Punch》你们要看迎面一击吗?
Yeah, remember the trailer? Punch faces.你们记得那本电影的预告片吗?
Movie with Bella.和贝拉一起看电影。
《Face Punch》? do you like action movie?你喜欢看动作片?
Not really.不太喜欢。
That is sucks.这本电影不好看。
Are you old enough to see that movie?你年纪太小,不适合看这级别的电影吧。
She is buying tickets.所以贝拉去买票了。
You should find someone with much stronger stomach.你应该去找一些有强壮的胃的人一起过来看电影。
Someone that laughs when the weak
I will open for that.我会留心的。
What, I could not hold your hand?我不能拉你的手吗?
Of course, you can.能,
I think, you mean things different with me.我们想的事情不一样。
Do you like me, right?你喜欢我吗?
And do you think I am sort of beautiful.你认为我帅吗?
Jacob, please, don’t do this.雅各布不要这样。
Why?为什么?
Because you will ruin everything.因为这会毁了一些事情。
I need you.我需要你。
I’ve got lots of time.我有很多时间。
I will not give up.我不会放弃。
I don’t want you to give up.我不想让您放弃。
Just I don’t want you to go anywhere.我不想让你离开我。
I am really selfish.我很自私。
I am not the car you can fix up. I should be frank to you.我必须坦白,我这辆车你修不好。
That’s because of him?是因为他吗?
I know what he did to you.我知道他对你做了什么。
I will never never do that.我永远不会这样对待你。
I will never hurt you, I promise.我永远不会伤害你。
I won’t let you down.我永远不会让你失望。
I need go home.我要回家了。
I was feel sick before the movie.看电影之前我,就不舒服了。
What’s the problem.有什么问题吗?
You are my problem.你就是我的问题。
Feeling sick, maybe you need go to hospital.你感到不舒服,你是不是需要去医院?
You want me push you into the hospital?我把你送去医院吧。
Movie is over, what are you doing?你们这是干什么?电影已经放完了。
You really hot, like you have a fever, are you OK?你很热。你发烧了吗?
I don’t know what’s happening.我不知道会发生什么。
I got to go.我得走了。
Does he weird?