加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

Hellboy.地狱男爵1.经典台词

(2008-11-19 13:00:16)
标签:

杂谈

分类: 电影
What is it that makes a man a man? 是什么使一个男人成为真正的男人呢?
Is it his origins, the way things start? 是他的出身  选择如何开始?
Or is it something else, something harder to describe? 还是其它一些难以说清的东西呢?
-My uncle, he used to say we like people for their qualities...but love them for their defects.
 我叔叔以前常说  我们喜欢人是因为他们的优点... 但爱上人却是因为他们的缺点
 He loves you, you know. What about you? 他爱你  你知道的 你对他呢?
-l don't know. l grew up with him. 我也不知道  我和他是青梅竹马
 But now every time l see him, l get confused. 但现在每当我看到他  我就感到困扰
 There's hardly a day that goes by that he's not in my mind. 几乎每天他都出现在我的脑海里
 Even now...l feel like he's here. 甚至现在...我都感觉好像他在这里

-But l have something to say. 但我有些话想说
 l understand what you don't like about me. 我理解你不喜欢我的原因
 l do. 我理解
 What l am...makes you feel a little out of place...out there... 我的样子...让你感到有些不合适吧...
-Red, l don't... -红大个  我没有...
-Listen. -听好
 l'm not like Myers. 我不像迈尔斯
 He makes you feel like you belong...which is good, really... 你觉得他才是你的归属 那真的很好
 l wish l could do something about this. 我希望可以改变自己的容貌
 l can't. 但我无法做到
 l can promise you two things: 我向你保证两件事
 One, l'll always look this good. 第一  我会永远都是这样
 And two, l'll never give up on you. 第二 我决不放弃爱你
 Ever. 决不会
-l like that. 我喜欢那样

-What are you doing? -Having a... -你在做什么?  -抽支...
-You never light a cigar that way. 你从不那样点烟
 You use a wooden match. 你用木制火柴
 Preserves the flavor. You see? 要保持你的品味  知道吗
-Thank you. 谢谢
-Thank you. 谢谢

-So he thinks you and l.... 所以他认为你我之间...
 That's why he's mad at me. 那是他对我发火的原因
 But it's not true, right? 但那不是真的  对吧?
-What? 什么?
-Well, that, you know, you feel that way about me. 你对我的那种感觉
-You want to know that here? Now? 你现在想知道这个?
-Yeah. 是的
-Red, white, whatever. Guys are all the same. 红大个  白大个  不管什么  都一样

-Believe me, l have lived long enough to know...not a tear will be shed for this world!
 相信我  我活了足够长的岁月来知晓  为这世界  一滴眼泪也不值得流下
-You have a choice. 你可以选择
 Your father gave you that. 你父亲留给你的
-No, you don't! 不  你没有选择!
 Open it! Do it! 快打开它! 打开它!
 What have you done? 你做了什么?
-l chose. 我做出了选择
-You will never fulfill your destiny. 你永远无法完成你的宿命了
 You will never understand the power inside you. 你永远不会了解你的真正力量
-l'll just have to find a way to live with that. 我会找到方法像这样活下去
 Hell will hold no surprises for us. 地狱对我们来说没有什么

-ln the dark...l heard your voice. 在黑暗中...我听到你的声音
 What did you say? 你说了什么?
-l said, ''Hey...you on the other side...let her go. 我说  嗨 在那个世界中的你 让她走
 Because for...For her l'll cross over. And then you'll be sorry.'' 因为 为了她我会过来 那时你就会后悔了
What makes a man a man? 是什么使一个男人成为真正的男人呢?
A friend of mine once wondered. 以前我的一个朋友曾经思考过这个问题
Is it his origins? The way he comes to life? 是一个人的出身  还是他的生存方式?
I don't think so. 我认为都不是
It's the choices he makes. 我认为是他所做出的选择
Not how he starts things...but how he decides to end them. 不是他选择怎样去开始 而是他选择怎样去结束

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有