加载中…
  
博文
标签:

杂谈

分类: 美剧英剧

哪怕这辈子只有一次 我真想睡到自然醒
Just for once in my life I'd like to sleep until I woke up natural.

还真是不可思议啊
Oh, my, my, will wonders never cease?

你怎么不开灯
Why didn't you put the lights on?
我不敢
I daren't.
电又不是什么牛鬼蛇神
Well, it's electricity and not the devil's handiwork.
你早晚都得习惯的
You'll have to get used to it sooner or later.

天哪  傻丫头 你是要生火  又不是钻木取火
Oh, heavens, girl! You're building a fire, not inventing it.

为什么还要熨报纸
Why are their papers ironed?
关你什么事
What's it to you?
为了让油墨干透  傻丫头 怎能让老爷的手弄得和你一样脏呢
To dry the ink, silly. We wouldn't want His Lordship's hands to be as black as yours.

这是真的吗
Is it really true?
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
世事无常啊
Nothing in life is sure.

势必还有其他熟人
There are bound to be others.

标签:

杂谈

分类: 电影

她是幸福的。

 

Please, let's go. Ain't nothing but trouble for you here.

拜托  我们走吧  这里除了麻烦  就什么都没有了

 

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world...

全世界有那么多城镇  城镇中有那么多酒馆...

She walks into mine.

她却偏偏走进我的


Last night we said a great many things. You said I was to do the thinking for us.

昨晚我们说了很多  你说我要为我俩考虑
I've done a lot of it since then. It adds up to one thing:

自那时候起我想了很多 想来想去只有一个结论
You're getting on that plane with Victor where you belong.

你跟维克多一起上那架飞机 你是属于他的
Now, you've got to listen to me.

现在  你非听我说不可
Any idea what you'd have to look forward to if you stayed here?

知不知道如果你留在这里 会有什么后果


-You're saying this only to make me go. 你说这些只是为了让我走

-I' m saying it becau

标签:

杂谈

分类: 电影
-快乐对你来说是什么?
What's happiness to you, David?

-快乐是什么?  快乐是...
What's happiness to me? What is happiness...

-对我来说...这就是快乐...和你在一起
'Cause for me...this is happiness...just being with you.
 
 
我上车后就失去了你  对不起
I lost you when I got in that car. I'm sorry.

你曾经跟我说
Do you remember what you told me once?
 
每一分钟都可能改变一切
That every passing minute...is another chance to turn it all around.
 
我会再找到你
I'll find you again.

等下辈子我们都是猫再见吧
I'll see you in another life...when we are both cats.
 
对于David而言,改变他命运的那个minute,一是离开了Sofia的住所后,上了Juliana的车,以致毁容后意志消沉而后自杀。
标签:

杂谈

分类: 电影
What is it that makes a man a man? 是什么使一个男人成为真正的男人呢?
Is it his origins, the way things start? 是他的出身  选择如何开始?
Or is it something else, something harder to describe? 还是其它一些难以说清的东西呢?
-My uncle, he used to say we like people for their qualities...but love them for their defects.
 我叔叔以前常说  我们喜欢人是因为他们的优点... 但爱上人却是因为他们的缺点
 He loves you, you know. What about you? 他爱你  你知道的 你对他呢?
-l don't know. l grew up with him. 我也不知道  我和他是青梅竹马
 But now every time l see him, l get confused. 但现在每当我看到他  我就感到困扰
 There's hardly a day that goes by that he's not in my mind. 几乎每天他都出现在我的脑海里
 Even now...l feel like he's here. 甚至现在...我都感觉好像他在这里

-But l have something to say. 但我有些话想说
 l understand what you don't like about
标签:

杂谈

分类: 电影
-You ever met him? 你见过他?
-I did. 我见过
 I thought he was great at first, but then he didn't turn out so nice. 原本以为他人很好 后来才知道他不是什么好人
 He also has a funny haircut. 而且他的发型很奇怪
-I do not! 我才没有!
-Why are you here? -I don't feel so hot. -你来干嘛? -我心情不好
 What makes you feel better when you feel terrible?你沮丧时 怎样才能让心情变好?
-My family. 和家人在一起
 What do you have against my family? 你对我家人有什么意见?
-It's not just your family. It's the whole idea of... 不只是你的家人 而是想到...
 They tell you what to do, what not to do... 他们成天规定你能这样 不能那样...
 and it's not conducive to a creative atmosphere. 这样是会扼杀创意的
-Usually they're just trying to protect you because they love you. 他们只是想保护你 因为他们爱你
 If you don't believe me, you should ask. 不相信的话  就自己去问问
-Ask who? My
标签:

杂谈

分类: 电影
-What you do up there, it's dangerous 你在高空战斗是很危险
But you've got to go on 但是你得继续下去
-You don't understand 你不明白
-When I first met you, you were larger than life 我刚认识你时 你很自信  生活很充实
Look at you 看看你
You're not gonna be happy unless you're going Mach 2 with your hair on fire, 你不过快节奏生活是不会快乐的
you know that  你知道的
-No, it's over. It's just over 不  都结束了
-To be the best of the best 作为精英中的精英
means you make mistakes and then you go on. 就是要犯错后仍然继续努力
It's just like the rest of us  这对大家来说都一样
-You don't think I know that? 你以为我不知道吗?
-I'm here to help 我是来帮你的
-Look, thank you 谢谢你
But if I wanted help, really,I would have asked for it 我需要帮忙的话  我会说的
-So I'm too late. You've already left 看来我来迟了 你已经离开了
标签:

杂谈

分类: 电影
Jacques: I don't understand. Please explain to me. 我不懂  给我解释下吧
Enzo: What do you want to know?  你想知道啥?
Jacques: Everything! 一切!
Enzo: About what? 什么的一切?
Jacques: About everything! 一切的一切!
Enzo: Mama mia. 无语...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[After getting 10.000 dollars] 下海救人赚了1万美元后
Roberto: Enzo, what are you going to do with the money? 你打算怎么花这些钱
Enzo: Have the car painted. 把车重新刷下
Roberto: Guiseppe will do that for 25 dollars. 老G同志25块就能搞定了
Enzo: Then tell him to wax it too. 那就让他再给我全部打蜡

Roberto: Enzo, really, whatcha going to do with the money? 说真的  你到底打算怎么花这钱呀
Enzo: A rosary for mama, a dress for Angelica and you , get myself a suit that fits. But most important.
给老妈买本玫瑰
标签:

杂谈

分类: 电影

Are we human because we gaze at the stars,
我们之所以是人类 是因为我们可以仰望星空
or do we gaze at them because we are human?
还是 因为我们是人类 所以才仰望星空呢?

I don't deal with time-wasters.
我可不喜欢和磨蹭的人做生意

In fact,I'm having trouble remembering if there was anything you were good at.
Maybe I am deluding myself.
Tristan, I can tell you that every man I ever envied when I was a boy has led an unremarkable life.
So you don't fit with the popular crowd. Now, I take that as a very good omen.

May I just say in advance that I am sorry?
首先请允许我说声对不起
-Sorry for what? -For this.
-为什么对不起? -就为这个

Don't you ever sleep?
你都不睡觉的么?
Not at night.
晚上不睡
May have escaped your notice, genius,but that's when stars have rather better things to do.
可能你没注意到 天才同学 对星星而言 当晚上到来时
They're comin

  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有