1 杯 白米
1 杯 红皮花生仁
200 克 排骨 （几片姜、几段葱、1 小勺 食盐和一点胡椒粉腌制一晚上）
1 cup of Jasmine rice
1 cup of raw peanut, skin on
200 g of Spare ribs (Marinate with few slices of ginger, some scallion, 1 tsp of salt and a pinch of pepper powder)
Salt to taste
Some white pepper powder
Few drops of roasted sesame oil
1. Clean and drain the ribs, add sliced ginger, scallion, white pepper powder and salt, mix well and place in an airtight container to marinate overnight.
2. The next day, clean the peanuts and place it in a large pot of water (around 8 cups of water), bring the peanuts to rolling boil, turn the stove off and cover the pot with lid, let the peanut sit in the water for 45 minutes.
3. After 45 minutes，add the marinated ribs, bring the soup to boil again and turn to medium low to cook the soup for 45 minutes, gently removing any foams (scum) floating in the soup while boiling.
4. Wash and drain rice and add it to the bone broth, cook with lid covered ajar (to prevent overflow) at medium low heat for additional 30-45 minutes, depending on the thickness/consistency you like.
5. Season with salt, white pepper powder and some roasted sesame oil before serving. You can also garnish with some chopped spring onions.