标签:
杂谈 |
191、Have your partner stand behind you facing your back. 让你的同伴站在你身后。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编译)
192、Perform the pose, then have your partner press his/her hands against your lower back and pelvis. 完成这个体式,然后让你的同伴把他或者她的手按在你的下背部和骨盆上。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编译)
193、The hands should be turned so the fingers point towards your tailbone.手必需反转以便指尖指向你的尾骨。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编译)
194、Remember though that the pressure isn't to push you deeper into the forward bend. 不过记得施加的压力不是更多地推你进入前屈。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编译)
195、Rather, gentle pressure (parallel to the line of the back) encourages the back spine and tailbone to lengthen away from the torso. 相反,温和的压力(顺着背部)促进脊椎后侧和尾骨延长远离躯干。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编译)
196、Extend the front torso against this downward action.伸展躯干前侧对抗这个向下的动作。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编译)
197、Variations:Lie on your back, exhale, and bend your knees into your torso.变体:躺下,呼气,屈膝靠近躯干。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编译)
198、Then inhale and extend the heels toward the ceiling. 然后吸气伸展脚跟往天花板方向。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编译)
199、Slowly, on an exhalation, swing your feet toward the floor above your head.慢慢地,呼气,把你的脚向你头顶上的地板摆动。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编译)
200、You may or may not be able to reach all the way to the floor. 你可能或可能无法完全到地板上。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编译)