标签:
杂谈 |
91、Simply cross the arms behind the back, parallel to the waist. 在背后简单地交叉,和腰平行。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编著)
92、Hold each elbow with the opposite hand. 用相反的手抓住每一个手肘。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编著)
93、When the right leg is in front, bring the right arm around behind the back first; when the left leg is in front, bring the left arm first.当右腿在前时,先把右臂放在背后;当左腿在前时,先把左臂放在背后。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编著)
94、A partner can help you anchor the heads of the thighs, which in turn will help you ground the heels and lengthen the spine.一个同伴可以帮助你稳固大腿的上端,这样反过来又将帮助你稳固脚跟并拉长脊柱。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编著)
95、Take the feet apart and turn the torso. 双脚分开,转动躯干。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编译)
96、Have your partner stand behind you and loop a strap over your groins, just in the creases where the thighs join the pelvis. 让你的同伴站在你的背后,用带子环绕你的腹股沟,就在大腿和骨盆链接的折叠处。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编译)
97、Then bend forward into the pose. 然后前屈进入这个体式。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编译)
98、Your partner should pull firmly on the strap, dragging the groins deeper into the pelvis. 你的同伴应该稳固地拉着带子,拽腹股沟深深进入骨盆。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编译)
99、From this action, press actively into the back heel and lengthen the spine over the front thigh.从这个动作中,积极地压入后脚脚跟并在前大腿之上拉长脊柱。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编译)
100、Come onto the floor on your hands and knees. 双手和膝盖来到地板上。—《瑜伽英語900句》(于伽编译)