加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《哈利波特与火焰杯》电影台词6

(2008-08-15 17:29:39)
标签:

教育

文化

校园

学习公社

知识/探索

分类: 外语之旅

 

        《哈利波特与火焰杯》电影台词6

 

 

What are you sayinig? 你什么意思

 

I’m saying the devils are inside the walls. 我的意思是,城堡里有内贼。

 

He was a Death Eater. And no one stops being a Death Eater.

他以前是食死人,而且当了食死人的人永远不会再回头

 

Then there’s Barty Crouch. Heart of stone. Sent his own son to Azkaban.

还有铁石心肠的巴堤,竟然把儿子送进阿兹卡班

 

You think one of them put my name in the goblet? 是他们其中一个把我的名字放进火杯吗

 

I haven’t a clue who put your name in that goblet… 我不知道会是谁把你的名字放进火杯

 

…but whoever did is no friend to you. People die in this tournament.

但是那个人对你绝对不怀好意。参加三巫大赛很容易丧命

 

I’m not ready for this. You don’t have a choice. 我还没有准备好参赛。 你别无选择

 

Someone’s coming. Keep your friedns close, harry. 有人来了,千万别离开朋友太远。哈利

 

Who were you talking to? 你在和谁说话

 

Who says I was talkinig to anyone? I heard voice. 我哪有跟谁说话?可是我有听到 啊

 

Maybe you’re imaging things. Wouldn’t be the first time.

那是你的错觉吧。这又不是第一次了

 

You’vee probably just practicing for your next interview, I expect.

你大概在练习下次的记者访问吧

 

Amazing. 太厉害了

 

Moody gave it to me. that day we had tea. 我跟慕敌喝茶那天他借给我的

 

It’s already been through enough people. 同样的话已经传过太多次了

 

Why don’t you just go and talk to him yourself? 你干嘛不自己去跟他说啊

 

What do you want me to say again? 这次又要我跟他说什么

 

Is that right? 是吗

 

Did you bring your father’s cloak, like I asked you? 有照我说的待你爸的斗篷来吗

 

Where are we going? 我们要去哪

 

You’ll see soon enough. 你很快就会知道

 

Now pay attention, this is important. 现在注意听我说,这很重要

 

What’s with the flower? 哪些花是要干嘛的

 

Hagird, have you combed your hair? 海格,你梳头发了是不是

 

As a matter of fact, I have. 老实说,我是梳了

 

You might like to try the same thing now and again(不时的,有时). 人偶热总要做一点不一样的事

 

Put the cloak on. 快把斗篷披上去

 

I thought perhaps you weren’t coming. 我还以为你不会来了

 

Couldn’t forget you. 我怎么会忘记你呢

 

What is it you wanted to show me? 你要带我看什么

 

When we spoke earlier, you sound so exhilarated. 当你跟我说的时候,你的语气听起来好兴奋

 

You’ll be glad you came. Trust me. 你会很开心的。相信我。

 

Can we get closer? 我们可以靠近看吗

 

That’s the first task? 这就是第一个任务?

 

You’re joking. Come on. 你开玩笑吧。别这样

 

These are seriously misunderstanding creatures. 其实人们都误会这些龙了

 

Although, I have to believe, that Horntail is a right nasty piece of work.

不过我也得承认,角尾龙真是超级凶猛的怪兽

 

Poor Ron nearly fainted just seeing himn, you know. 可怜的荣恩只是看了一眼就晕倒了

 

Ron was here? 荣恩来过?

 

His brother Charlie helped to bring him over from Romania. 他哥哥帮我们把龙从罗马尼亚运来

 

Didn’t Ron tell you that? 荣恩没跟你说?

 

He didn’t tell me a thing. 他什么都没有跟我说

 

You cheat, potter. You stink, potter. 波特作弊,烂波特。

 

Like the badge? 喜欢这个徽章吗

 

Excuse me. 借过

 

Can I have a word? 可以谈谈吗

 

Harry potter smells. 波特臭兮兮

 

Dragons. That’s the first task. 龙,那是我们的第一个任务

 

They’ve got one for each of us. 每个人都要对付一条龙

 

Are you serious? 你是说真的

 

Leave him. 不要理他

 

He’s not worth it. 不要跟他浪费时间啊

 

About the badge, I’ve asked them not to wear them, but 我叫他们别戴徽章

 

Don’t worry about it. 不要在意

 

It’s not like I try to blow things up, exactly. 我又不是故意要把东西炸掉的

 

It just happens a fair bit. 这种事很常见啊

 

You have to admit, though, fire’s pretty fascinating. 你必须要承认火灾蛮吸引人的

 

You’re a right foul git(饭桶,无用的人), you know that? 你是个超级大白痴,知道吗

 

You think so? I know so. 你真的那么想? 这是我的感觉。

 

Anything else? 还有别的事吗

 

Yeah. Stay away from me. fine. 有,离我远一点。随便啦

 

There’s Potter. Cheat. Why so tense? 波特来了,脸色干嘛那么沉重?

 

My father and I have a bet, you see. 你知道,我跟我爸打赌了

 

I don’t think you’re gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament.

我赌你大赛开始后撑不到十分钟

 

He disagrees. He thinks you won’t last five. 但是他不同意,他说你撑不到五分钟

 

I don’t give a damn what your father thinks. 我才懒得管你爸是怎么想的

 

He’s vile( 恶劣的,卑鄙的,可恨的) and cruel , and you’re just pathetic.

他卑鄙又冷酷,你则是超级可悲

 

I’ll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned. 让你看看,从别人背后施咒是什么下场

 

You stinking, cowardly, 你这个讨厌,胆小的人

 

Technically, it’s aferret. 基本上,那是一头雪貂

 

Stand still. 不要动

 

My father will hear about this. Is that a threat? 我一定会告诉我爸这件事的。你敢威胁我?

 

I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy(油腻的,滑溜的) hair.

你要是知道你爸以前做过什么,保证你吓得屁滚尿流

 

It doesn’t end here. 这件事还没结束

 

We never use transfiguration(变形,变容) as a punishment. 不能用变形咒处罚学生

 

Surely Dumbleduore told you that. 邓不利多一定有告诉过你吧

 

He might’ve mentioned it. 他大概有提过吧

 

Well, you will do well to remember it. 那你就应该谨记在心

 

Away. 走

 

You, come with me. 跟我来

 

Lets me keep an eye on my enemies. 可以让我注意敌人的踪迹

 

If I can see the whites of their eyes, they’re standing right behind me.

如果我清楚的看到他们的眼白,那表示他们就在附近了

 

Wouldn’t even bother telling you what’s in there. 我不想跟你说里面装了什么

 

You wouldn’t believe it if I did. 就算讲了你也不会相信

 

What are you going to do about your dragon? 你要怎么对付你的龙

 

Well, you know, I just thought I’d .. 你知道,我在想

 

Sit. 坐下

 

By your age, he could turn a whistle into a watch and have it sing you the time.

他在你这个年纪的时候,就已能把哨子变成会报时的手表

 

She’s as much a fairy princess as I am. 她是个迷人的厉害角色,就跟我一样

 

As for Krum, his head may be filled with sawdust(锯屑)… 至于那个库鲁姆,头脑简单,四肢发达

 

They’ll have a strategy. 他们一定会相处对策

 

And you can bet that it will play to Krum’s strgenths. 我敢打赌,库鲁姆到时候一定会全力以赴

 

Come on, what are your strenghs? 快想想,你的专长是什么

 

I’m a fair flyer. 我飞的还不错

 

Better than fair, the way I heard it. 我是听说你飞的不错,

 

But I’m not alllowed a broom. 但比赛时,不能用扫帚

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有