加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《哈利波特与火焰杯》电影台词7

(2008-08-15 17:22:50)
标签:

教育

文化

校园

学习公社

知识/探索

分类: 外语之旅

         

           《哈利波特与火焰杯》电影台词7

 

 

You’re allowed a wand. 但是你可以用魔杖

 

Bets. Place your bets. 下注,来下注

 

Bets taken.bets taken here. 这里可以下注,快来下注

 

Step up(提高,加快,走进来), folks. Who fancies a flutter(颤动,摆动,烦扰) in today’s bloodbath?有没有人在,今天的血案发生前下注

 

Smart money’s on Krum to survival. Any bets? 有谁要赌吗

 

Ten-to-1for Fleur. There you go. 10比1赌花儿赢。

 

Your attention, please. 各位先生女士

 

This is a great day for all of us. 今天天气非常好

 

Each of the three tasks involves very considerable danger.

本次三巫斗法大赛的三个任务都非常危险

 

Please keep your seats at all times. 请大家全程都留在座位上

 

This will minimize any risks you may be exposed to.

这样可以降低发生危险的可能

 

Harry, is that you? 哈利,是你吗

 

How are you feeling? 你觉得怎么样,还好吗

 

The greatest of luck. 有最好的运气

 

The key is to concentrate. After that, you just have to…

你一定要专心比赛,然后你只需要

 

Battle a dragon. 跟龙搏斗

 

Young love. 青春的爱情啊

 

How stiring. 真感人

 

If everything goes unfortunately today… 如果今天发生了什么不幸的事情

 

…you two may even make the front page. 你们两个都会上头条

 

You have no business here. 你没有资格进来这里

 

This tent is for champion… 这个帐篷属于斗士

 

And friends. 跟他们朋友的

 

No matter. We’ve got what we wanted. 没关系,我已经得到我要的了

 

Good day. Champion. Gather round, please. 你们好,斗士们,请大家过来

 

Now, you’ve waited, you’ve wondered, and at last the moment has arrived. 你们等了很久,也不断的猜测,揭晓答案的一刻终于来了

 

A moment only four of you can fully appreciate.

这一刻只有你们四个人才会特别珍惜

 

What are you doing here, Miss Granger? 你在这里做什么,格兰杰小姐

 

Sorry, I just go. 抱歉,我要走了

 

Champions, in a circle around me. 斗士们请绕着我围成一圈

 

Miss Delacour, if you will. 戴乐古小姐,请拿一个

 

The Welch Green. 威尔士绿龙

 

The chinese firball. 中国火球龙

 

The Swedish Short-Snoot. 瑞典短吻龙

 

Which leaves the horntail. 现在只剩下角尾龙

 

What’s that,boy? Nothing. 你说什么,没什么

 

The hungarian horntail. 匈牙利角尾龙

 

These represent four very real dragons… 这些代表四头真正的龙

 

…each of which has been given a golden egg ot protect.

每头龙都各守护着一颗金蛋

 

Your bojective is simple. 你们的目标很简单

 

Collect the egg. 拿蛋

 

This you must do, for each egg contains a clue…

你们一定要做到,因为每颗蛋里都有线索

 

…without which you cannot hope to proceed to the next task.

没有拿到蛋的人,就无法进行下一个任务

 

Any questions? 有问题吗

 

Very well, good luck. 好把,祝你们好运

 

At the sound of the cannon, you may… 听到大炮的声音之后,你可以上场了

 

Three of the champions have been now faced their dargons..

三名都是已经解决了他们的龙

 

…and so each one of them will proceed to the next taskl.

所以可以继续进行,他们的下一个任务

 

And now our fourth and final contestant. 现在欢迎第四位,也是最后一位参赛者

 

Knew you wouldn’t die, harry. Lose a leg. 我就知道你不会死顶多断一条腿

 

Or an arn? Pack it in altogether? 或是一只手,被龙给杀了?

 

Never. 绝不可能

 

Who wants me to open it? 有谁希望我打开?

 

What the bloody hell was that? 那是什麽鬼东西啊

 

All right, everyone, go back to your knitting.

好了各位,回去做你们该做 的事吧

 

This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosy(好管闲事的,爱追问的) sods listening in.没听到他在旁边问东问西的,我还真是不习惯

 

I recken you have to be barking(吠,狗叫声) mad to put your own name in the Goblet fo Fire.如果你真把自己的名字丢进火杯,你一定是疯了

 

Caught on, have you? Took you long enough. 你终于懂了,这么久才想到啊

 

I wasn’t the only one who thought you’d done it. 我又不是唯一怀疑你的人

 

Everyone was saying it hehind your back. 大家都在你背后这么说

 

Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better. 太好了,你这样说让我觉得好多了

 

Least I warned you about the dragon. Hagrid warned me about the dragon.

最起码我有警告你龙的事。是海格警告我关于龙的事

 

No, don’t you remember? I told Hermione to tell you…

难道你忘了吗,我要赫敏告诉你

 

Seamus never actualy told me anything, so it was really me all along.

西莫才没说关于龙的事,那是我想要跟你说的

 

I thought we'd be all right, you know… 我以为这样的话我们就能和好

 

…after you’d figured that out. 如果你想通的话

 

Who could possibly figure that out? 谁会想那么多

 

That’s completely mental. 只有神经病才会这样吧

 

Yeah. Isn’t it? 也没错

 

I thought I was a bit  distraught (烦恼的,心痛的,抓狂的).

因为我对你有点抓狂

 

Boys. 男生都这样

 

Shush. 别笑

 

I can't believeit. She’s done it again. 我真不敢相信,她又开始乱写了

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有