《哈利波特与火焰杯》电影台词4

标签:
教育文化校园学习公社知识/探索 |
分类: 外语之旅 |
Get off. 走开
Talented, isn’t she? 它很聪明,对不对
What should I have her do next? Jump out the window? 接下来要它做什么,从窗户跳出去吗
Drown herself? 还是把自己淹死
Scores of witches and wizards have claimed… 很多巫师跟女巫都宣称
…that they only did you-know-who’s bidding.. 他们之所以会听从那个人的命令
…under the influence of the imperius Curse. 是因为收到蛮横咒的控制
How do we sort out the liars? 我们要怎么分辨谁在说谎
Up. 起来
Professor Sprout tells me you have an aptitude for herbology. 芽菜教授说,你在草药学方面的表现很好
The Cruciatus Curse. 叫酷刑咒。
Particularly nasty. 这个咒语很恐怖
Stop it. Can’t you see it’s bothering him? 住手,你没看到他快要受不了了吗
Perhaps you could give us the last unforgivable curse, Miss Granger.
或许你可以告诉我们最后一个不赦咒,格兰杰小姐
The killing curse. 这是索命咒
Only one person is known to have survived it… 至今只有一个人逃过这个咒语
..and he’s sitting in this room. 而他现在坐在这个房间里
Brilliant, isn’t he? 简直太神奇了
Completely demented, of course, and terrifying to be in the same room with…
他的精神完全不正常,跟他独处一定很可怕
…but he’s really been there, you know? He’s looked evil in the eye.
可是他真的对抗过黑魔法,而且他还打败过黑魔法
There’s reason those curses are unforgivable. 那些咒语不可原谅是有原因的
To perform them in a classroom…I mean, did you see Nevilles’ face?
竟然在教室里使用,你们没看到奈威的表情吗
Son, you all right? 孩子,你还好吧
Come on. We’ll have a cup of tea, I want to show you something.
来,我们喝杯茶去,我有东西要给你看
We’re gonna be lat.e 我们要迟到了
Come on. Put it in. 来吧,放进去吧
Eternal glory, be brilliant, wouldn't it? 永恒的荣耀,当个杰出的人
Three years form now, when we’re old enough to b chosen. 再过三年,等我们够大以后就可以获选了
Yeah, rather you than me. 对啊,我希望是你不是我
Well, we've done it. Cooked it up just this morning. 我们成功了,今天早上才调好的
It’s not going to work. 这样是没用的
You see this? This is an Age Line. 看到了吗,这是年龄限制线
Dumbledore drew it himself. 邓不利多亲自画的
So? 所以呢
So a genius like Dumbledore couldn’t possibly be fooled… 所以像邓不利多这么厉害的人怎么可能被
…by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an Aging Potion. 可悲又愚蠢的老化药给骗了呢
But tha’s why it’s so brilliant. 这才是它了不起的地方啊
It’s so pathetically dimwitted. 因为它又可悲又愚蠢
Ready, Fred? 好了吗,弗雷
Bottoms up. 干杯
You said. 是你说有用的
Oh, you want a piece of me? I’ll tear your ears off. 你欠扁啊你。我咬断你的耳朵
Now you’re making me laugh. Take this. Come on. 试试看啊,来啊
Fight. 打
But you look older. 你看起来老多了
Sit down, please. 请坐下
Now the moment you’ve all been waiting for. 现在是大家期待的一刻
The champion selection. 我们要选出斗士
Excellent. We now have our three champions. 太好了,三名斗士都已经选出来了
But in the end, only one will go down in history. 不过到了最后,只有一个人可以名留青史。
Only one will hoist this chalice of champion… 只有一个人可以高举这斗士圣杯
…this vessel of victory… 这就是三巫斗法大赛的
..the Triwizard Cup. 优胜奖杯
Go on, harry, for goodness sake. 去啊,哈利,快去啊
He’s s cheat. 他作弊
He’s not even 17 yet. 还没未满17岁
You French tart. 你这个法国佬
Everything is a conspiracy theory with you. Quiet. 这种事情简直是不可能发生的。
I protest.
Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire? 你有没有把自己的名字丢到火杯?
Did you ask one of the older students… 有请高年级的学生
…to do it for you? 帮你丢进去吗
You’re absolutely sure? 你说的都是实话吗
Yes, sir. 是实话
But of course he is lying. The hell he is. 很明显他在说谎。
The Goblet of Fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object. 火杯本身具有非常强烈的魔法
Only an exceptionally powerful Confundus Charm could have hoodwinked it.
只有法力超强的信任咒,才有可能骗过它
Magic way beyond the talents of a fourth year. 四年级的学生,根本做不到这种魔法
You seem to have given this a fair bit of thought, Mad-eye. 你好像对这件事很清楚啊,疯眼。
It was once my job to think as dark wizards do. 我的工作就是,揣摩黑巫师的想法
Perhaps you remember, this doesn’t help. 你一定还记得,说这些没用
Leave this to you, Barty. 这件事交给你决定
This rules are absolute. 我们必须尊重规则
The Goblet of Fire constitutes a binding magical contract. 火杯的规则,所有的人都必须要遵守
Mr. Potter has no choice. 波特先生别无选择。
He is, as of tonight.. 他从今晚
A Triwizard champion. 将成为三巫大赛的斗士
This can’t go on. 我们不能让比赛进行
First the dark mark, now this? 先是黑魔标记,现在又这样
What do you suggest, 你有什么建议
Put an end to it. 把这件事做个了结。