加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《哈利波特与火焰杯》电影台词8

(2008-08-15 17:20:29)
标签:

教育

文化

校园

学习公社

知识/探索

分类: 外语之旅

 

        《哈利波特与火焰杯》电影台词8

 

 

Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl…

格兰杰小姐,一个平凡却充满野心的女孩

 

…seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards.

似乎对知名的巫师特别感兴趣

 

Her latest prey, sources report… 她最新的猎物根据消息来源指出

 

…is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon(棒棒糖), viktor krum.

正是保加利亚之宝,维克多库鲁姆

 

Now word yet on how Harry Potter’s taking this latest emotional blow.

目前没有人知道,哈利波特会怎样免得这个打击

 

Parcel for you. 你的包裹

 

Not now, later. 现在不行,晚点再说

 

Go on. 走啦

 

I told him I’d get him Harry’s autograph. 我跟他说会帮他跟哈利要签名

 

 

Oh, look, Mum’s sent me something. 你看,我妈寄东西给我

 

Mum sent me a dress. 我妈寄洋装给我

 

Well, ti does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet(软帽)?

 颜色很配你的眼睛,有没有附小花帽

 

Nose down. (俯冲). 放下来

 

Ginny, these must be for you. I’m not wearing that. Its’s (可怕的,可怖的,惨白的). 金妮,这应该是给你的。我才不要穿,好丑啊

 

Dress robes. For what? 这是晚礼服。干嘛用的

 

The Yule Ball… 耶诞舞会

 

…has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament…

是从有三巫斗法大赛开始以来

 

…since its inception(开端,开始,取得学位). 就有的传统

 

On Christamas Eve night, we and our guests…

在平安夜的时候,我们会跟所有的宾客

 

…gather in the Great Hall… 聚集在大厅里面

 

…for a night of well-mannered frivolity(轻浮)。进行行为端正的狂欢会

 

As representatives of the host school… 身为主办学校的代表

 

I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot(最引人处) forward. 我希望你们每一个人,都能够尽量的克制自己

 

And I mean this literally(按照字面上地,逐字地), because…

我这麽说的意思,是因为

 

… the Yule Ball is, first and foremost… 耶诞舞会最重要的一件事情

 

…a dance. 就是跳舞

 

Silence. 请安静

 

The house of Godric Gryffinder has commanded the respect…

将近一千年来,葛来分多学院

 

…of the wizard world for nearly 10 centuies. 博得巫师世界相当大的敬重

 

I will not have you, in the course of a single evening, besmirching(弄污,污渍) that name… 我绝不容许你们在短短一个晚上,就破坏这份敬重

 

…by behaving like babbling(胡说), bumbling(装模作样的,不拘小节的)band of baboons(狒狒).昏头转向的手之舞之,足之蹈之。

 

Try saying that five times fast, huh? 有本事跟着说五次

 

And, to dance… 说道跳舞

 

…is to let the body breathe. 就是要让身体喘口气。

 

Inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers(熟睡,打盹)…

每个女孩心中,都藏着一名优雅的舞者

 

…longing to burst forth(突发,忽然出现) and take flight.

渴望展露本性,大展身手

 

Something’s about to burst out of Eloise Midgen, but I don’t think it’s a swan.如果是艾萝米金那种女生的话就算了,我可不觉得她优雅

 

Inside every boy, a lordly(高傲的,高贵的) lion prepared to prance(腾跃,欢悦,昂首阔步).每个男孩心中也都有一头猛狮等待奔跃。

 

Will you join me, please? 请跟我一起示范好吗

 

Now, place your right hand on my waist. 来,把你的右手放在我的腰上

 

Never gonna let him forger this, are you? 你们会让他一辈子忘不掉吧

 

Never. 当然

 

Everybody, come together. Boys. On your feet(站立着).. 

大家过来,男生们,通通站起来

 

Why do they have to travel in packs? 为什么他们都集体行动呢

 

How are you supposed to get one on their own to ask them?

何时才会有落单的人让我们邀请

 

Blimey, harry. You’ve slayed(杀害,残杀) dragons. If you can't get a date, who can?哈利,你刚打败一条龙,你都找不到舞伴,那谁能

 

I think I’d take the dragon right now. 我宁可再去跟龙对抗

 

I take after my mum. 我是得到我妈妈的遗传

 

Though I didn’t know her very well. She left when I was about 3.

我对我妈很陌生,我三岁的时候就没妈

 

No, not the maternal sort, her. 老实说,她没有什么母爱

 

Broke my dad’s heart, though. He was a tiny(微小的,很小的) little fella, my dad. 我爸爸心都碎了,他只是个普通的小个子

 

I could pick him up at the age of 6 with one hand and put him up on the dresser(化妆台).我六岁就能把他抬起来,一只手把他放在衣柜上

 

He laughed so hard at that. 这让他笑得很开心

 

Very funny. 我觉得很好笑

 

And then he died just when I started school. So…

然后我才开始上学他就死了

 

So I sort of had ot make me own way, as it were. 所以接下来我必须靠我自己

 

But enough of me. what about you? 怎么都在说我,你呢

 

This is mad. At the rate, we’ll be the only ones in our year without dates.真气人,再这样下去,我们会是全年级唯一找不到舞伴的人

 

He can take himself. 你跟自己跳得很高兴

 

It might interest you to know that Neville’s already got someone.

你们一定有兴趣知道,奈威已经约到人了

 

Now I’m really depressed. 我觉得好沮丧啊

 

Get a move on ar all the good ones will have gone.

心动不如行动,机会流失中

 

Who are you going with, then? 那你的舞伴是谁啊

 

Do you wanna go to the ball with me? 你要不要跟我去舞会

 

Yeha, all right. 好啊

 

Very well spotted. 你眼力还真好

 

Come with one of us? 要不要跟我们其中一个去

 

Come on. It’s one thing for a bloke(人,家伙) to show up alone.

去嘛,男生一个人参加舞会没什么

 

For a girl, it’s just sad. 女生这样就悲哀

 

I won’t be going alone, because, believe it or not, someone’s asked me. 我不会一个人去,不管你信不信,已经有人邀请我了

 

And I said yes. 而且我答应了

 

Blood hell. 搞什么

 

She’ lying, right? 她是骗人的吧

 

If you say so. 你觉得是就是

 

Look, we’ve just gotta grit our teeth and do it.

听着,我们一定要咬紧牙关勇往直前

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有