加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《哈利波特与火焰杯》电影台词11

(2008-08-15 17:15:58)
标签:

教育

文化

校园

学习公社

知识/探索

分类: 外语之旅

11My little sister. 我的妹妹

 

I think you behaved admirably. 你的行为真的是值得尊敬

 

I finished last. 我最后一个上来的

 

Next to last. 是倒数第二

 

He showed innate command of the Bubble-Head Charm.

他卓越的运用气泡头咒完成任务

 

We agreed to award him second place for outstanding moral fiber.

 我们决定给予他第二名以表扬他的高尚行为

 

Even when you go wrong, it turns out right. 你虽然做错决定,却有了好结果

 

A fine achievement. 非常优秀的成就

 

I’m sorry we haven’t spoken. 很遗憾我们一直没谈过

 

After all, your story is one I’ve heard so many times. 毕竟我不断听说到你的事迹

 

Quite remarkable. 非常了不起

 

Never whole again. 人生就不完整了

 

Life goes on and here we stand. 人生还是要继续,我们现在依然屹立

 

You’re trying to lure Potter into one of the Ministry’s summer internships, are we?

你该不是要诱拐波特,暑假去魔法部当实习生吧

 

The last boy who went into the Department of Myteries never came out.

上次进去的那个男孩,到现在还没出来呢

 

Biggest bunch of misfits I ever set eyes on. 是我看过最不适应的一群学生

 

Suppsoe you remind me of myself a little. 你们让我想到我自己

 

And here we all are, four years later. 但是四年之后我们依然聚在这里

 

Seem to be the youngest Triwizard champion there’s ever been.

他很快就会成为史上最年轻的三巫大赛的冠军了

 

A man died here, he won’t be the last. You must take action.

有人死在这里,他绝对不会是最后一个。我们必须采取行动

 

In times like these, the wizard looks to its leaders for strength. 遇到这种情况,巫师世界要的是一个强而有力的领导者

 

And for once show them some. 那你就应该表现出强而有力

 

It may interest you to know this conversation is no longer private.

你们或许会想知道,外面有人在听你们谈话

 

How good to see you again. 我真高兴再见到你

 

I can come back later. 我可以等一下再来

 

The minister and I are done. I’ll be back in a moment.

我跟部长已经谈完了。我马上就回来

 

Minister, after you. 部长,你先请

 

They’re a wee bit sharp. 他们有点辣

 

You have been brought from Azkaban at your own request.

我们照你要求,把你从阿兹卡班带来这里

 

…to present evidence to this council. 在这个法庭上提出证据

 

Should your testimony prove consequential(结果的,推论的,重要的)…

如果你真能提出重要证词

 

Council may be prepared to order your immediate release.

法庭将会郑重考虑,减轻或取消你的判决

 

Until such time, you remain in the eyes of the Ministry a convicted Death Eater.

在这之前,魔法部还是判定你为食死人的一分子

 

Do you accept these terms? 你接受这些条件吗

 

And what do you wish to present? 你要告诉我们什么

 

I have name. 我知道名字

 

If that is all the witness has to offer… 如果证人只能提供这些

 

He passed information to You-Know-Who from inside the Ministry itself.

他从魔法部内部偷出有用的咨询告诉那个人

 

Very well. Council will deliberate(仔细考虑,研讨).  很好,法庭会做出决议

 

In the meantime, you will return to Azkaban. 这段时间你还是先回阿兹卡班吧

 

As the council is aware, I’ve given evidence on this matter.

法庭早就知道这一点,我曾经在这里作证过

 

Seveus Snape was indeed a Death Eater, and, prior to Lord Voldemort’s downfall…

石内仆过去的确是食死人,但是在伏地魔败亡之前

 

…turned spy for us at great personal risk. 他就已经冒着生命危险为我们做内应。

 

It’s a lie. 他说谎

 

Snape remains faithful to the Dark Lord. 石内仆对黑魔王还是很忠心

 

Unless the witness possesses any genuine name of consequence…

如果证人不能再提供法庭任何有用的人名

 

…this session is now concluded. 那这次的开庭到此结束

 

I’ve heard about one more. 我还知道一个

 

This person took part in the capture… 这个人跟其他人一起绑架

 

…and by means of the Cruciatus Curse… 另外还施展酷刑咒

 

Hold him down. 快阻止他

 

Get your filthy hands off me, you pathetic little man.

把你们的脏手放开,你们这些讨厌的小人

 

You are no son of mine. 你不是我的父亲

 

Curiosity is not a sin, but you should exercise caution.

好奇心不是蕞,不过你应该对好奇心谨慎

 

It’s a pensieve.  这是储思盆

 

You find your mind a wee bit stretched.  脑子里装了太多东西了

 

It allows me to see once more things I’ve already seen.

这可以让我再温习我看过的东西

 

I’ve searched and searched for something… 我一直在努力寻找一些东西

 

Some small detail. 一些小细节

 

…something I have might overlooked. 或是我忽略的东西

 

…something that would explain why these terrible things have happened.

一些可以结实这些恐怖事件为什么会发生的原因

 

Everytime I get close to an answer, it slips away. 每次我快要找到答案的时候,答案又溜走了

 

It’s maddening(使人恼火,气恼的).  真让人泄气

 

What exactly happened to him? 后来他怎么了

 

He was sent to Azkaban. Destroyed Barty to do it.

他被送去阿兹卡班,巴堤受到很大的打击

 

The evidence is overwhelming(势不可挡的,压倒的).  证据很充分

 

Why do you ask? 你为什么问这个

 

I had a dream about him. 我曾经梦见过他

 

Have there been others like this? 你还做过类似的梦吗

 

Always the same one. 每次梦的内容都一样

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有