《哈利波特与火焰杯》电影台词12
(2008-08-15 17:11:48)
标签:
教育校园学习公社文化知识/探索 |
分类: 外语之旅 |
What I see, you don’t think it’s actually happening, do you?
我所看见的,你该不会认为真有其事吧
I think it’s unwise for you to linger(逗留,消磨,徘徊) over these dreams. 继续想着这些梦是不智的行为
Yo simply cast them away. 你要放下这些梦
You know what it means as well as I am. 你跟我一样清楚它代表什么
What’s your hurry? 你赶着要去哪儿
Your performance in the Black Lake was inspiring. 你在黑湖的表现真的很令人惊讶
Ingenious. 真是天才
A rather rare herb. 非常罕见的药草
Not something found in your everyday garden. 它在一般的庭院是找不到的
Nor is this. 这个也是
Three drops of this and You-Know-Who would spill(溢出,冒出,滴出) his darkest secrets.
只要三滴的剂量,就连那个人也会说出他最黑暗的秘密
The use of it no a student is, regrettably, forbidden, however…
很可惜这被禁止用在学生的身上,但是
…should you ever steal from my personal stores again… 你敢再偷我私人储藏柜的东西
…my hand might just slip over your morning pumpkin juice.
我恐怕会失手,滴几滴到你的早餐里面
I haven’t stolen anthing. 我没有偷任何东西
Don’t lie to me. 不要想骗我
I’m going to find out why. 我会查出原因
Earlier today, professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze.
今天稍早慕敌教授已经把三巫大赛的奖杯放在迷宫的深处
Only he knows exactl position. 只有他知道正确的位置
Are tied for first position. 并列第一
…they will be the first to enter the maze, followed by Mr. Krum…
The first person to touch the cup will be the winner. 先拿到奖杯的人就是胜利者
I’ve instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter(周长,周界). 我已经指示教师们在周边巡逻
Should, at any point, a contestant wish to withdraw from the task…
任何参赛者随时想退出这项任务
…he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. 只要用他的魔杖,发射出红色的火花就行了
Contestants, gather around. Quickly. 参赛者,请过来,快点
In the maze, you’ll find no dragons or creatures of the deep.
在迷宫里,不会遇到龙或是海底怪兽
Instead, you’ll face something even more challenging. 你们要面对的是更严厉的挑战
You see, people change in the maze. 人们只要进了迷宫就会有所改变
Find the cup if you can. 尽力寻找奖杯吧
But be very wary, you could just lose yourselves along the way.
千万保持警觉你们可能会在路途中,慢慢迷失自己
Champions, prepare yourselves. 斗士们,做好准备
On the count of three, one… 熟到三就开始
Get down. 快趴下
He’s bewitched. 他被施咒了
Get off me. 放开我
For a moment, I thought you were gonna let it get me. 刚刚我我还以为你会看着我被拉走
For a moment, so did i. 我的确有想过
Some game, huh? 惊人的比赛
Go on. Take it. You saved me. 快去拿,你救了我,快拿
You okay? 你没事吧
I’ve been here before. 我来过这里
Kill the spare. 把多余的人杀了
What do you want? 你要做什么
Thirteen years it’s been. 已经13年了
Here you stand before me as though it were only yesterday.
你们站在我的面前,就仿佛是昨天的事而已
In confess myself… 我应该老实的承认
Not one of you tried to find me. 你们竟然没有人试图找我
Not even you. 连你也是
My lord, had I detected any sign, s whisper of your whereabouts…
我的主人,只要察知你任何迹象,或有您现身的风声我一定
There were signs, my slippery(滑的,油滑的) friend. And more than whispers.
的确出现过迹象,我狡猾的朋友,还不只出现风声
I assure you, my lord, I have never renounced(弃绝,放弃,否认) the old ways.
我跟您保证,我的主人,我从来没有抛弃过去的作风
The face I have been obliged to present each day since your absence…
这张脸在您不在的期间,显现给世人的完全只是假象
…that is my true mask. 这才是真正的我
Out of fear, not loyalty. 你是出于恐惧,而不是忠诚
Still, you have proved yourself useful these past few months.
不过,过去几个月,你证明了自己还有利用价值
I’d almost forgotten you were here. 我差点忘了你也在这里
Words has it you’re almost as famous as me these days. 我听说这些日子以来你就跟我一样有名
The boy who lived. 那个活下来的男孩
How lies have fed your legend. 这个传奇是多么的虚假啊
Shall I reveal what really happened that night? 我该不该说出13年那个晚上到底发生了什么事
Shall I divulge(泄露,暴露) how I truly lost my powers? 我该不该说出,我到底是怎么失去我的力量的
When dear, sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her only son…
当亲爱的莉莉波特为她唯一的儿子牺牲性命的时候
She provided the ultimate protection. 她就提供了最强的保护力量
Something I should have forseen. 我早应该预知的
But no matter. 不过这无所谓
Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do, 你很惊讶自己几滴血所产生的作用
You’ve been taught how to duel, I presume, 你有学过怎么决斗的吧
First, we bow to each other. 首先,对手必须互相鞠躬
The niceties(精密,精确,纤细) must be observed. 你必须遵守这些细节
Dumbledore wouldn’t want you to forget your manners, would he?
邓不利读不会想看到你忘记该有的礼貌,对吗
That’s better. 这样才对
After tonight, no one will again question my power. 过了今晚,再也不会有人质疑我的力量