加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《哈利波特与火焰杯》电影台词10

(2008-08-15 17:17:20)
标签:

教育

文化

校园

学习公社

知识/探索

分类: 外语之旅

       《哈利波特与火焰杯》电影台词10

 

Mostly, he watches me study. 他多半都在看我读书

 

It’s a bit annoying, actually. 老师说还蛮烦的。

 

You’re trying to figure this egg out, aren’t you?  你有努力在破解那颗蛋吧

 

What’s that supposed to mean? 你这样问是什么意思

 

It just means these tasks are dssigned to test you… 这些任务对你来说都是种考验

 

In the most brutal way, they’re almost cruel. 不但严厉而且非常残忍

 

I’m scared for you. 我很担心你

 

You got by (通过,路过) the dargons mostly on nerve. 你很惊险的才打败那条龙

 

I’m not sure it’s going to be enough this time. 不知道你这次还会那么幸运吗

 

How are you? Spectacular. 你好吗? 好的不得了。

 

I realize I never really thanked you properly for tipping me off(事先给警告,暗示或高密)about those dragons.

我一直没有好好谢谢你,跟我说关于龙的事情

 

Forget it. I’m sure you would’ve done the same for me. 没什么,我相信换你也会这么做

 

Exactly. 说的对

 

You know the Prefects’ bathroom on the fifth floor? 你知不知道五楼有个级长们的浴室

 

It’s not a bad place for a bath. 那里是个泡澡的好地方

 

Just take your egg and mull(细想,弄坏) things over in the hot water.

你可以拿着蛋,泡在热水里面好好思考一下

 

I must be out of my mind. 我一定是疯了

 

I’m definitely out of my mind. 我绝对是疯了

 

I’d try puttingit in the water if I were you. 如果我是你,就会把它泡进水里

 

Long time no see. 好久不见了

 

I was circling a blocked drain the other day… 我有一天在塞住的水管里面晃

 

…and could swear I saw a bit of Polyjuice potion. 我发誓我看到了变形药水

 

Not being a bad boy again, are you? 你不会又想做什么坏事了吧

 

Kicked the habit. Did you say, try puttting in in the water? 我已经没在用了,你刚才是不是说,把它泡进水里

 

Come seek us where our voices sound. 到我高歌的地方找我

 

We cannot sing above the ground. 我无法在陆上歌唱

 

An hour long you’ll have to look. 只有一小时可以寻找

 

To recover what we took. 把我拿走的带回

 

They aren’t merpeople(人鱼) in the Black Lake, are there? 在黑湖里面有人鱼,对不对

 

It took Cedric ages to riddle it out. 西追花了很久时间才想到的呢

 

Almost all the bubbles were gone. 久的连这些泡泡都快没了

 

When’s the last time you held your breath underwater for an hour,?

你什么时候可以憋气,潜在水里一个小时啊

 

Hate to break up the skull session. 我不想打断你们的动脑会议

 

Professor McGonagall wants you in her office. 不过麦教授要你们去她办公室

 

The second task is only hours away. 第二个任务只剩下几个小时

 

Presumably Potter is well prepared by now.. 波特应该已经充分准备好

 

…and could do with(利用,忍受,需要,乐意做) a good night’s sleep.

晚上可以好好睡一觉了

 

Why don’t you help Potter put his books back. 你帮波特把他的书放回去吧

 

You know, if you’re interested in plants… 你知道吗,如果你想要了解植物

 

You’d better off with Goshawk’s Guide to Herbology. 最好从《高沙的药草指南》开始

 

Do you know there’s a wizard in Nepal who’s growing gravity-risistant trees?

你知道尼泊尔有个巫师,竟然种出反地心引力的树吗

 

No offense, but I really don’t care about plants. 我无意冒犯,不过我对植物一点也不关心

 

If there’s a Tibetan turnip that will allow me to breathe underwater for an hour…

如果可以让我在水里呼吸一小时的西藏芜箐的话

 

…then great. But otherwise… 那就太好了,不然的话

 

I don’t know about a turnip, but you could always use gilyweed. 我是不懂芜箐了,不过你可以用鱼思草啊

 

Step up, mates. Don’t be shy. 快来下注,不要害羞

 

Don’t be so mean. 你们好恶劣啊

 

You’re sure about this? Absolutely. 你真的确定吗? 绝对。

 

Most likely? 差不多

 

Well, there is some debate among herbologists… 现在还有一些争议,它才淡水的效用

 

…as to the effects of fresh water versus salt water… 是不是跟咸水一样

 

You’re telling me this now? you must be jokinig. 你现在才告诉我?你在开玩笑啊

 

I just wanted to help. 我只是想帮你

 

That makes you a right sight better than Ron and Hermione. 至少比荣恩和赫敏好用多了

 

Where are they anyway? 他们两个跑哪儿去了

 

You seem a little tense. 你看来有点紧张

 

Do I ? 有吗

 

Last night, something was stolen from each of our champions.

昨晚有人偷走斗士们的宝物

 

A treasure of sorts. 珍贵的宝物

 

Now lie on the bottom of the Black Lake. 现在就在黑湖湖底

 

Each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface.

每个斗士必须找到他们的珍贵宝物然后回到湖面

 

After that, they’ll be on their own. No magic will save them.

之后他们只能靠自己,没有任何魔法可以帮忙他们

 

You may begin at the sound of the cannon. 比赛在大炮声响后开始

 

Simple enough, except for this. 规则很简单。

 

They will have but one hour to do so, and one hour only.他们必须在一个小时之内完成,只有一个小时

 

Put that in your mouth. 把东西放进嘴里

 

What’s matter with him ? 哈利他怎么了

 

She has unfortunately been forced to retire… 已经被迫推出比赛

 

…so she will take no further parts in this task. 她不能参加下一阶段的斗法大赛

 

Let’s go down below. 我们下去吧

 

He’s all right. 他没事

 

Go get him another towel. I want all the judges over here now.

再给他一条毛巾。请所有的评审现在过来

 

You saved her, even though she wasn’t yours to save.

你救了她,你可以不救她,你却还是救了她

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有