加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《哈利波特与火焰杯》电影台词13

(2008-08-15 17:07:55)
标签:

音乐

娱乐

校园

教育

学习公社

分类: 外语之旅

 

They will speak of you how beg for death. And I being a merciful lord, obliged(强制,恩惠,赐). 他们会谈论你怎样的求我杀死你,而我又是多么仁慈地成全你

 

Don’t you turn you back on me. 不准你背对着我

 

I want you to look at me when I kill you. 我杀你的时候,我要你看着我

 

I want to see the light leave your eyes. 我要看着你的眼神逐渐地暗淡

 

Have it your way. 就照你要的

 

Do nothing. He’s mine to finish. 不准动手,我要亲手杀了他

 

When the connection is broken, you must get to the Portkey.联结断掉以后,你要赶快跑去港口钥

 

We can linger for a moment to give you some time… 我们只能联结一下子,帮你争取时间

 

But only a moment, do you understand? 但只有一下子,懂吗

 

Take my body back, will you? 把我的尸体带回去好吗

 

Take my body back to my father.把我的尸体带回去给父亲

 

Let go. 放手吧

 

Keep everybody in their seats. A boy has just been killed. 让所有人留在座位上,有个孩子被杀了

 

The body must be moved. There are too many people. 我们得把尸体赶快移走,这里人太多了

 

Let me through. 让我过去

 

This is not where you want to be right now. 你现在不该去那个地方

 

I got you. 有我在

 

Does it hurt? 还痛吗

 

Not so much now. 没那么痛了

 

Perhaps I’d better take a look at it. 或许该让我看一看

 

Someone had bewitched it. 有人在上面下咒语了

 

What was it like? 感觉怎么样

 

What was it like to stand in his presence? 站在他面前感觉怎么样

 

It was like I’d fallen into one of my dreams… 感觉就像是纯论到梦境里面

 

…into one of my nightmares. 进入某个恐怖的噩梦

 

Were there others? 那其他人呢

 

Marvelous creatures, dragons, aren’t they? 这些龙很了不起,对不对

 

Did you think that miserable oaf(蠢人,莽汉,呆子) would’ve led you into the woods..

你想那个笨海格会带你去树林里吗

 

…if I hadn’t suggested it? 如果没有我的建议

 

It was you from the beginning. You put my name in the Goblet of Fire.

原来从一开始就是你,是你把我的名字丢进火杯里

 

You won because I made it. 你会赢都是因为我的安排

 

You ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so.

你今晚会到那个墓地去,完全是因为有这个必要

 

And now the deed is done. 现在该做的都完成了

 

The blood that runs through these veins runs within the Dark Lord.

这些血管里的血,现在也在黑魔王的血液里流动

 

Imagin how he will reward me when he learns… 想想看他会怎么嘉奖我,当他知道

 

..thati I have once and for all… 我一劳永逸地

 

…silenced the great Harry. 杀掉了伟大的哈利

 

That’s it, take it. 喝下去

 

Do you know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗

 

Away from there. 让开

 

We know who’s been stealing from your stores. 我们知道是谁偷你的东西了

 

We’ll get you up in a minute. 我们马上救你出来

 

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. 如果让我看你的,我就让你看我的

 

I’ll be welcomed back like a hero. 他们会像英雄一样欢迎我回去

 

Personaly, I’ve never had much time for heroes. 不过我可没有时间陪英雄

 

We acknowledge… 我们必须坦承

 

…a really terrible loss. 一个惨痛的损失

 

He is exceptionally hard-working 他非常勤奋努力

 

…infinitely fari-minded… 做人光明正大

 

Most importantly, a fierce friend. 是个忠诚的朋友

 

I think, therefore, you have the right to know exactly how he died.

我认为,各位有权利知道他死亡的过程

 

But not to do so,  would be an insult to his memory. 不这么做,就会侮辱我们对他的记忆

 

Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me…

我们所感受到的悲痛提醒了我

 

…that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues…

虽然我们来自不用的地方,说着不同的语言

 

…our hearts beat as one. 但是我们的情感却是相同的

 

In light of recent events…在最近的时间之后

 

…the bonds of friendship we’ve made this year will be more important than ever.

我们在今年所结下的友谊将比往年更加重要

 

Remember this, Cedric will not have died in vain(徒然,白费,无效).

记住这一点,西追就不会白白牺牲

 

I never liked these curtains. 我一向不喜欢这些帷幔

 

Set them on fire in my fourth year. 结果四年级的时候把他们烧掉了

 

By accident, of course. 当然是不小心的

 

I put you ni terrible danger this year. I’m sorry. 今年我害你面临恐怖的危险,我很抱歉

 

They reappeared. 他们再度现身

 

No spell can rewaken the dead, I trust you know that, 你要了解,世上没有可以让人复活的咒语

 

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. 黑暗与艰难的时代就要来临

 

Soom we must all fact the choice between what is right and what is easy.

我们很快就要面临抉择,决定要走正确的路或是简单的路

 

This is for you. 这个给你

 

Write to me, promise. 答应我,给我写信

 

Do you think we’ll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts?

你们想以后还会不会像今年这么不平静

 

What’s life without a few dragons? 没有龙的日子不知道是什么样子

 

Everything is going to change now, isn’t it?

从现在起一切都会不一样了,对吧

 

Promise you’ll write this summer, both of you.

答应我暑假要写信,你们两个都要。

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有