《哈利波特与火焰杯》电影台词2

标签:
教育文化校园学习公社知识/探索 |
分类: 外语之旅 |
I’ll bet that cleared your simuses, eh? 你们一定神魂颠倒了吧
Total shambles. As per usual. 老样子,搞得乱七八糟。
Go on. Look at that. 快瞧啊
Welll, kids. Welcome to the Quidditch World Cup. 孩子们,欢迎你们来魁地奇世界杯
Stay together. Keep up. 快跟上,别走散了
Blimey. 我的天啊
Parting of the ways. I think. Old chap. 得分头走了,我想,老伙计
See you at the match. 比赛时见
Home sweet home. 温馨的家
All to the bath. 能洗个澡。
Girls. Choose a bunk and unpack. 姑娘们,打开行李,挑一张床。
Ron. Get out of the kitchen. We’re all hungry. 罗恩,从厨房出来,我们都饿着呢
Feet off the table. 脚别占着桌子
I love the magic. 我真爱魔法
Get your Quidditch world cup programs here. 快乐买魁地奇世界杯赛事预告
Blimey. Dad. How far up are we? 我的天,爸爸,我们坐这么高
Well, put it this way. 哦,可这么说
If it rains. 要是下雨
You’ll be the first to know. 你们会先知道
Father and I are in the minister’s box… 我爸和我我坐部长包厢
…by personal invitation of Cornellus Fudge himself. 这可是康奈利福吉部长亲自发的邀请
Don’t boast. Draco. 别显摆,德拉科
There’s no need with these people. 跟这些人说了也白说
Do enjoy yourself. Won’t you? 希望你们及时行乐
Whild you can. 趁着还有气儿
Come on up. Take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for.
快上来。找个座位坐下,我说这座位级别高
Come on. 来吧
It’s the Irish. There’s Troy. 是爱尔兰队,那是特洛伊
Here come the Bulgarians. 保加利亚队来了
Yes! 太棒了
Who’s that? 那是谁
That.sis. is the best Seeker in the world. 姑娘,那是世界上最棒的找球手。
As Minister for Magic… 身为魔法部部长
It gives me great pleasure… 本人现在非常荣幸地
..to welcome each and every one of you… 欢迎你们中的每一个人
…to the final of the 422nd Quiddith World Cup. 前来观看第422届魁地奇世界杯决赛
Let the match begin. 现在比赛开始
There’s no one like Krum. 他所向无敌
Dumb Krum? 呆子库鲁姆
He’s like a bird, the way he rides the wind. 他像鸟一样飞行
He’s more than an athlete. Dumb Krum. 他不光是运动员
He’s an artist. 他是个艺术家
I think you’re in love. Ron. Shut up. 我想你爱上他了。闭嘴
When we’re apart my heart beats only for you. 我们分隔两地时,我的心只为你跳动
Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on. 爱尔兰队好像在庆祝胜利
Stop. Stop it. 好了,别闹了
It's not the Irish. 不是爱尔兰人
We’ve gotta get out of here.now. 我们得离开这。快走
Get out. It’s the Death Eaters. 快跑啊,是食死徒
Get back to the Portkey. Everybody, and stick together. 快跑回门钥匙,大家呆在一起
Fred, george. Gimmy is your responsibility. 弗雷德,乔治,你们看好金妮
Go. 快跑
keep up.you lot. 大家快跟上。
We’ve been looking for you for ages. 我们找了你好久
Thought we lost you, mate. 还以为找不到你了,伙计
Stupely. 昏昏倒地
Stop.住手。
We came back for Harry. 我们回来找哈利
Which of you conjured it? 标记是谁变的
Crouch, you can’t possl. Do not lie. 克劳奇,他们可没,别撒谎
You’ve been discovered at the scene of the crime. 你们在犯罪现场被活捉
Crime? They’re just kids. 犯罪?他们还是孩子
It’s the Dark Mark. Harry. It’s his mark. 哈利,就是那个神秘人的标记,是他的标记
Those people tonight, in the masks, they’re his too, aren’t they? 今晚那些戴面具的人也是他的人吧
His followers? 他的信徒
Follow me. there was a man, before.跟我来,有个人出现过
All of you, this way. 所有人,跟我来
A man? 你说有个人
Anything
from the trolley?
Packet of Dreeble’s… 一包吹宝泡泡糖
…and a Licorice Wand. 还要甘草棍
On second thought, just the Dreeble’s. 钱不够,我只要吹宝泡泡糖就好了
It’s all right. 没关系
Two Pumpkin Pasties, please. 麻烦给我两个南瓜派
Anything sweet for you, dear? 还想吃什么甜点吗
This is horrible. 真是太恐怖了
How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? 魔法部怎会不知道是谁召唤的
Wasn’t there any security or… 难道都没有安全措施,或是
Loads, according to Dad. 当然有,我爸说有
That’s what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses.
所以他们才会担心,竟然在他们面前发生
It's hurting again, isn’t it? Your scar. 你的疤痕又在疼了,是不是
You know Sirus will want to hear about this… 天狼星一定很想听听这件事
What you saw at the World Cup and the dream. 关于你在世界杯看到的,还有你的梦
Hedwig. There we go. 嘿美,快去吧
Clear the runway. 清除跑道。
Well, there’s something you don’t see every day. 这种事可不是每天都有的
Well, now we’re al settled in and sorted, I’d like to make an announcement.
大家都坐好了,也分配好学院了,现在我要宣布一件事
This castle will not only be your home this year… 这个承包除了是你们这一年的家以外
…but home to some very special guests as well. 同时还来了一些很特别的贵宾
You see, Howarts has been chosen… 因为霍华德已经入选为