标签:
教育 |
分类: 外语之旅 |
I’m gonna go to work and try to figure this out. 我现在去上班,想办法解决
You’re going to work in your bathrobe? 你喘着浴袍去上班?
I wanna be with you every minute of my life. 我要跟你分享生命的每一刻
You first day as a partner, you come to work in a fricking bathrobe?
第一天当合伙人,你就穿个破浴袍来
We should stop wasting our energy on corporate(社团的, 法人的, 共同的, 全体的) brown-nosing(brown-nosen.谄媚者v.拍马屁, 谄媚) and worrying who’s got the better suit.
我们应该停止相互拍马屁,讨论谁的衬衫更好
Let’s concentrate on what really matters, the work. 注意力该集中在重要的事上,工作
That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever heard. 那是我听到的最疯狂的事情
Life-changing. I feel freer. 生活在改变。我感到轻松多了
Keep the pants on. 穿着你的裤子
There’s something, or actually someone, I’d like to talk to you about.
我有件事想告诉你
Janine and I decided to drop out of the rat race(卑鄙的竞争, 你死我活的竞争)…
简宁和我准备抛开种族的观念
…to slow down, move to Morocco. 放慢生活节奏,搬到摩洛哥
Eric will assume my day-to-day(日常的) responsibilities, 埃里克将会接我的班
…and I’d like you to take his job. 我希望你能接他的班
But Eric is the head of the whole international division. 埃里克是国际部的头
So? 那又怎样
Every account you worked on turned into gold. 你每次的工作都转为了财富
I wouldn’t be surprised if one day you ended up being our CEO.
如果有一天你成为CEO,我不会感到吃惊
I would love for that to happen. 我很高兴有这么一天
Word up, big guy. 你好啊,肥小子
You better stop with the junk food, Mr. Chairman… 你最好不要吃那些垃圾食品了,执行官先生
Or you’ll end up killing yourself too. 不然你也会自杀的
Opening virtual blinds(窗帘; 百叶窗). 打开模拟窗帘
How much worse can things get? 事情有多糟了?
He is suing himself for molesting(骚乱, 困扰, 调戏) himself. 正在起诉恐龙迈克,原因是性骚扰
Look how big you got. You’re enormous. 看你胖的,你好肥啊
Really good for my self-esteem. 不错的评价
Maybe if you would take me to Pilates like you said… 你要是真带我去做普拉提训练
Would you please stop yelling? It is so embarrassing. 不要吼了好吗,真丢人
When did you get boobs([俗](妇女的)乳房)? 你什么时候长乳房的
The hottest boy in school. 我们学校最受欢迎的男孩
He’s gotta be hot when I burn his house down. 当我把他房子烧了,他就更火热了
Get your ass upstairs, put normal clothes on. 上楼去换件正常点的衣服
Why are you so mean to me? 干嘛这么对我
And wipe off all that makeup. 把那些妆都擦掉
Look how gorgeous you look. 看你多漂亮
You cheating on(对...不忠)me? 你搞外遇?
Time-out(时间到(了), 中止联接, 暂停时间, 休息). I thought we were past that.
得了,我们不是谈过了吗
It’s just that you don’t mess with(与...厮混在一起) another man’s wife. 你不能搞别人的老婆
It was your decision t o move out. So stay out(不在家, 外出, 呆在户外, 坚持到...结束).
你自己决定搬出去的,别乱来
Get off me! You sticking up for him? 别碰我,你护着他?
You did this to yourself. 你自食其果
Everytime you had a conflict between work and home, work won.
每次当工作和家庭有冲突时,你选择工作
The remote is lie-proof. 它是谎言测试机
You could win Donna back. 你能挽回唐娜的心
Go for it, tubs. 把她夺回来,饭桶
You’ll feel that in a second. 你一会就会感觉到了
Are you awake? 你醒了吗
Where’d all my fat go? 你身上的肥肉呢
Did a fuzzy(似绒毛的) dog push me over? 一条毛茸茸的狗把我推倒了
Shaggy(毛发粗浓杂乱的, 蓬松的, 表面粗糙的) the miracle dog? 你是说那只不可思议的狗吗
If he hadn’t knocked you on your noggin… 如果它没有撞你
You wouldn’t have had the CAT scan that found the cancer before it spread.
你就不会做CAT扫描,发现癌细胞,就不能防止他扩散
You’re the only person to gain weight during chemo. 你是唯一在做化疗时增肥的人
That’s probably what caused your heart attack. 你也许是你得心脏病的原因
I thought they weaned(使脱离, 使疏远(from); 使断绝(from)) you off the morphine.
我以为他们没给你输吗啡了
Since the injury, you haven’t been healthy a full day. 自从受伤后,你从没健康过
When exactly did I hurt my head? 我什么时候伤到头的
I’m gonna ask them to cut back on(减低)painkillers. 我去让他们让止痛药停了
That’s not bad for your third liposuction. 你第三次的吸脂效果不错
One more tummy(胃, 肚子) tuck should take care of it. 多个折叠肚子要照顾了
I’m trying to have a civilized (文明的, 有礼的) relationship with you.. 我根你保持普通人关系
For the kids’ sake. 看在孩子的面子上
Would you stop flapping(拍打, 拍击) that thing? 你能不能不拍那个东西了
I’ll do whatever the hell I want with it. 我想怎么做就怎么做
You done? 完了吗
Your skinny face. You’re shaving(刮, 修胡须) now. 消瘦的脸,你现在留胡子了
Your entire ass is gone. Good for you. 你的肥屁股都没了, 这样可真好
Mom said you were still a little loopy(神经错乱的; 呆头呆脑的; 糊涂的).
I’m feeling terrific. 我感觉很好
Just working out with Bill five times a week. Same as always.
我根比尔一起健身,每周五次,一直如此
That’s a looker(<口>十分漂亮的人,美人). Blondie, big lips, chesty.
真好看啊,金发碧眼,大嘴,胸部丰满
I’m just getting ready for this meeting. 我在准备一场会议
I’ll take off for you. 你好好做事吧
I’d like to spend more time together. All of us. 我希望咱们一家人能多花些时间相处
Take you out for ice cream. How’s that? 一起出去吃冰淇淋,好吗
I know something was funny(滑稽的, 奇异的, 古怪的) with you today.
你今天有点不太正常
Papa, take a seat. Let me get you a water, okay?
What are we sitting for? 我干嘛要坐下呢
Here you go, pop. Drink this. 给,喝这个吧
He died a while back now. 去世很久了
Push my next meeting. 把我的会议延迟
Do your meeting. I’m just dizzy. 你继续开会,我只是有点头晕
I’m dizzy from the operation. 手术后头晕
You’re gonna make me cry. 你让我也想哭了
Sorry to bug(装置窃听器, 打扰) you. 抱歉打扰你了
Would you mind looking at my shopping mall design again? 你能再看看我的购物中心设计吗
But if you check this out… 你再看一下这个
You’ll see it has a much better natural flow… 你就会觉得这个线条更流畅
You’re a schmuck([美俚]笨蛋, 蠢人).
Your mother’s playing canasta(一种(二至六人玩的)纸牌) with her friends tonight.
今晚你妈妈要和朋友玩牌
You, me and Ben should go and have a boy’s night out. 今晚可以出去过个男人之夜啊
Can’t. 我不行
You have to eat sometime. 你总是要吃饭的啊
We could go, we could whistle at pretty girls. 我们去啊,可以对着漂亮女孩吹口哨啊
I’m down for(列入(学校、比赛等的)名单that. 我总是做不好这个
Don’t give me that finger. 不要竖那个指头
I’ll make you a deal. 我们来个交易吧
You’re pathetic(可怜的, 悲惨的). 我真可悲
I’m sorry I barged(蹒跚, 闯入) in. 对不起,我打扰了
Taking him wasn’t something I wanted to do. 我也不想带走他
Your dad, it was his time. 你爸时间到了
You had your fun. 你闹够了
It’s time for Mr. Newman to say a few words. 现在由纽曼先生发言
Where’s groom? Show your face. 新郎在哪,露个脸啊
This is terrific. Buddy. Who’s the lucky lady? 这真是太好了,那个幸运的女孩是谁啊
Let’s have the best night. 享受今晚吧
That’s so sweet. 真贴心
You’re such a schmuck for letting her go. 你真傻,肯让她离开你
Here’s one you might remember from the Cranberries. 下一首是小红梅乐队的歌
Do you mind if I dance with my ex-husband for a minute? 介意我和我前夫跳会舞吗
Just have her back by midnight. 午夜前把她交给我
You got it. 好的
Why does he have a bathing suit on? 他干嘛要穿泳裤啊
Still smelling good. 还是很好闻啊
Not about that. Are you happy about where our lives ended up?
不是说这个,我们结束的时候,你高兴吗