加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《神奇遥控器》电影台词10

(2008-02-09 16:09:59)
标签:

教育

分类: 外语之旅
 
《神奇遥控器》电影台词10
 

Put a sweater on. Cover them up. 穿件外套去,把胳膊盖上

 

What is with you? 你怎么了

 

Just not used to seeing you all grown-up like this. 你都这么大了,我真不习惯

 

If that’s your way of telling me that I look pretty, then thank you. 如果你是在赞我漂亮,那么谢谢

 

Let’s go get some cake. 我们去吃点蛋糕吧

 

I’ll race you there. 我会比你先到那的

 

It’s just corn flakes. 这只是昏倒

 

One dance. You pop an artery(动脉). 跳一支舞,你就暴血管了

 

Why’d you make me waste my entire life? 你为什么要让我浪费了一生

 

You lived the life you chose, big shot(权贵之人, 大亨, 大人物). 这是你自己选择的人生

 

This is not the life I wanted. 这不是我想要的日子

 

You’re up. How you feeling? 你醒了,感觉如何啊

 

I feel better now that you guys are here. 你们来了,我现在感觉好多了

 

Samantha’s been here like 36 hours straight. []可靠的, 正确的; 原样的; 依次的) 萨曼莎已经在这里36个小时了

 

One of them told me he was gonna live till he was 200. 一个告诉过我,他会活到200

 

You both really need to get some sleep. 你俩都需要睡觉了

 

And I got a plane to catch. 我要去赶飞机了

 

Big Ben’s gotta go on his honeymoon. 大男孩本要去度蜜月了

 

Kensington deal might fall through(失败, 成为泡影). So I gotta go do damage control.

肯辛顿的交易出了点问题,我得去处理一下

 

Julie and I can go to italy anytime. 朱莉和我随时可以去意大利

 

It’s not that big a deal. 这没什么大不了的

 

She gets it. Keeping the business going is more important. 她能理解,生意更重要

 

You’re gonna have to leave. He needs his rest. 你们要走了,他需要休息

 

Get this off of me. 把这个弄走

 

You’re a long way from walking out of here. 你要离开这,还要好长时间呢

 

You’re not going anywhere. Get back into the bed. 哪也别想去,回床上去

 

Family comes first. 家庭优先

 

I didn’t make 200. 我活不到200岁了

 

The note you wrote her, it’s in your pocket. 你写给她的便条,在你的口袋里呢

 

You’re in Bed Bath & Beyond. 你在床,浴具 超值商店

 

You’re not supposed to lay in the beds but I do sometimes.

不允许在床上睡觉,但有时候我也会这么做

 

You’re kind of on the back nine. 你还要大个9岁左右

 

I’m just teeing offtee off,发球, 开始)我才30多点

 

My crappy(<>蹩脚的,没价值的,讨厌的) car. 我的小破车

 

You mediocre(中等的, 平庸的; 劣等的, 平凡的), middle-class piece of shit.

你这平庸的中产接机垃圾

 

A magician never reveals his secrets. 魔术师是不能泄露秘密的

 

If you invite us over for dinner more.. 如果你多邀请我们吃饭

 

I’m gonna have a heart attack. 我心脏病要发了

 

Thank you so much for giving birth to me. I know it hurt.

非常感谢你生我下来,我知道过程很痛苦

 

Stay off the bong pipe. 不要再叫了

 

I can’t promise you that. 我可没法子保证这个了

 

There’s a crazy noise downstairs. 楼下有很多的噪音啊

 

What the heck is going on? 该死的,怎么了

 

Here I am, staying up all night… 我在这熬夜啊

 

…trying to come up with activities for our Fourth of July camping trip….

为我们的独立日野营旅行做准备

 

If you keep up this weird attitude… 如果你再是这样的态度

 

Give me those big lips. 亲亲啊

 

You are gonna be the hottest chick alive. 你会成为个性感姑娘

 

But you still gotta have brains. 但你还得有头脑

 

Get your rest. 去睡吧

 

Doggie years go by very quick, so it’s time to enjoy the real thing.

狗狗生命短暂,是时候好好享受了

 

They told me at the pet store it was a female. 在宠物店的时候,他们告诉我她是个雌的啊

 

That’s getting you going? 你兴奋了?

 

Take my time, massage her, make sure she is fully satisfied.

慢慢来,给她按摩,让她彻底满足啊

 

I’m gonna go change into my Pocahontas costume.

我要去穿上我的波卡洪塔斯服装

 

Good guys need a break. 好人是需要休息的

 

I know you’ll do the right thing this time. 我知道,这次你会做对的

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有