加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《神奇遥控器》电影台词8

(2008-02-09 16:04:06)
标签:

教育

分类: 外语之旅
 
《神奇遥控器》电影台词8
 

Maybe he’s gotta grow up sometime and get the hell off Fantasy Island.

可他总要长大,总要离开那该死的幻想岛

 

Life isn’t about being creative. 生活不需要创造力

 

It’s about kissing ass, playing it safe, making your boss a lot of money…

只要拍拍马屁,谨慎行事,替你老板赚很多钱

 

…in hopes one day he might throw you a stinking(臭的, 烂醉的, 讨厌的) bone.

然后期望他有天肯分你一点残羹剩饭

 

Ammer didn’t make you partner. 安莫没有让你成为合伙人

 

We’ll get through this, okay/ 我们能熬过去

 

When is it gonna end? 可是何日是尽头

 

Two queen beds, full kitchen, steam shower.. 两张王后床,厨房,蒸汽浴缸

 

…and satellite TV with surround sound. 环绕声卫星电视

 

Why are you always trying to hurt me? One day I’m gonna hurt you back.

为什么你老是来刺激我,总有一天我会回击你的

 

I took it out of Kevin’s hands. He was smoking like a chimney

我从凯文手里抢过来的,他烟瘾很大的

 

I think I smell marijuana in it. 我想我还闻到了大麻味

 

You get your ass in this house right now. 你快给我滚进屋

 

Are you deaf? Move it. I don’t wanna have to ask you again.

你聋了吗,快进来,我不想再说第二遍

 

Dope is for dopes, [美俚]傻子, 笨蛋,[]麻醉品, 毒品(如鸦片.吗啡等); 安眠药) buddy. 大麻是给蠢蛋准备的,伙计

 

There was a mix-up(混乱, 混战) at Daddy’s work. 爸爸的工作出了点状况

 

We need to bring the bikes back for now([]暂时, 目前, 眼下). 我们得把车子还了

 

We can paint my old bike and make it look new. 我们可以给我的旧车上漆翻新一下

 

All the kids will make fun of me. 其他孩子会笑话我的

 

I wanna keep my bike. 我要我的车

 

I can’t take this anymore. 我受不了了

 

Fast-forward me to my promotion. 快进到我升职

 

So here’s to Michael Newman… 致迈克.纽曼

 

…the greatest partner I could ever dream of. 我梦寐以求最出色的合伙人

 

Hear[] 承认, 接受意见, 同意)! 说的对

 

I’m gonna do the best I can and I won’t let you down. 我会竭尽全力,决不会让你们失望

 

How’s it  feel, killer([]迷人的人[])? 感觉怎样,成功者

 

Feels incredible. You earned it. 太不可思议了,这是你应得的

 

For helping me pick up(掘地, 捡起, 获得)the slack(松弛, 静止, 淡季, 闲散, 家常裤). I’m spending time with my lady. 你可以减轻我的负担了,我现在可以陪我女友了

 

Hey, dinkie(dink[diNk]adj.漂亮的vt.装饰打扮). 喂,小家伙

 

Are you kidding me? You guys have been dating a couple months now?

开什么玩笑,你们已经在度蜜月了?

 

It was the one-year hump((), 驼背, 背隆起物, 危急关头, 困难时期, 难关) that was the tough part. 坚持一年就不容易了

 

Her inappropriate weekend with my brother in Cabo… 她和我兄弟一起在卡伯的周末比较糟糕

 

That was a potential speed bump(撞击, 肿块, [美俚]杀死, 谋杀).那次真的很糟

 

Dr. Bergman helped us work through it, didn’t he? 博格曼医生会帮我们度过难关的

 

How’s he doing for you and Donna? 你和唐娜觉得他怎么样

 

You know what, sweetie? It’s none of our business. 你知道的,这不关我们的事

 

Let’s let Michael bask(晒太阳, 舒适地取暖, 得到乐趣, []感到舒适) in his glory.

就让迈克沉浸在荣誉中吧

 

Took that bastard a year to promote me? 那混蛋用了一年才给我晋升

 

What else did I miss? 我还错过了什么

 

She moved to Accounting. Couldn’t handle your hours. 她转到会计部,你太忙,她应付不来

 

She prefers to be called Alan now. 她现在更喜欢别人叫她艾伦

 

And I feel like Michael’s making no effort to connect with me at all.

我感觉迈克从没有用心和我交流过

 

I’am on autopilot. 我在自动模式下

 

More like auto-zombie(巫毒崇拜, 蛇神,生性怪癖的人). 行尸走肉差不多

 

Good one. 说的好。

 

Because there is no talking to you. You’re never home to talk to.

因为没法根你谈,你根本没空回家

 

You’re just sitting there staring off into space. 就知道坐在那发愣

 

What do you want from me? 你到底想怎样

 

This is what happens .he’s gonna answer his phone. 这就是典型的他,又要接公司电话了

 

Look how long your hair’s getting. 看你的头发都这么长了

 

Get over here. 过来

 

What do you say? 怎么样

 

It’s the episode when they find the lady’s arm. 这集他们会找到那个女孩的手臂

 

You freaking(freak, 怪诞的思想、行动或事件, 畸形人, 畸形的动物或植物, 反复无常adj.奇异的, 反常的) gremlin(小捣蛋鬼,小鬼)

 

Don’t yell at Peanut because he found your Twinkie stash([]藏物; []藏处).

 

The stupid idiot and soft fur. 这个纱管,还有那滑滑的毛

 

Daddy held it in so long. 爸爸已经忍很久了

 

He’s finally letting himself feel it. 他终于发泄出来了

 

One night, when the duck’s head was off… 那天,鸭子的头掉了

 

…he tried to hump((使)隆起, 弓起, []使自己努力, 苦干, 奋发) my leg and I didn’t let him…

他就要跟我的腿做爱,我不准

 

What an idiot. 我太蠢了

 

I’ll stop working so much. 我会少工作,多陪陪你

 

I’ll be with you. Just stay with me. 我要和你在一起。不要离开我

 

It’s a little deviant(离经叛道的; 逸出正轨的; 异常的) but it’s kind of turning me on(turn on

v.开启, 变得兴奋). 有点离谱,不过让我有点兴奋

 

not even close. 一点感觉都没有

 

what’s going on down there? 怎么了

 

I’m freaking out. 我要疯了

 

it’s not a malfunction(故障). It’s a feature. 它没坏,这是它的一个特点

 

it’s using its memory to execute your preferences. 它会根据记忆储存,选择你的喜好

 

it remember stuff? 它有记忆?

 

It’s an advanced piece of equipment like TiVo. 它可是高科技的,像数字视频录像机那样

 

I fast-forwared through sex one time. I don’t wanna skip it forever.

我只是在做爱的时候快进,我可不想永远这样

 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but you fast-forwarded through an entire year.

我没说错的话,你可快进了整整一年

 

That’s a lot of sex. 这包括了许多次做爱

 

Put it all together, that’s like 30 minutes’ worth for you. 加在一起,只占了你三十分钟

 

Pretty much. 差不多

 

No more showering, no more traffic. 没有洗澡,没有堵车

 

No more arguing, no more sickness. 没有争吵,没有疾病

 

You take it back. I’m deactivating(解除动员, 使无效, 复员, 使不活动) my service.

你把它拿回去,我取消这个服务

 

I quit, thanks for everything. 我退出,感谢你

 

Don’t be mean(卑鄙的, 普通的, 吝啬的).不要这样

 

Get away from me. Leave me alone. 走开,离我远点

 

Is this a stickingup? Or are you just happy? 这是一个突出的东西?还是你有点兴奋

 

I’m gonna take my clothes off. 我要把我的衣服脱掉

 

There’s only one place left for it to pop up. 现在只剩一个地方让它钻出来了

 

This item is nonreturnable. 这个服务无法取消

 

Until we meet again. 下次见时说吧

 

I tried to get rid of the problem, it almost ended up in my ass. 我尽量避免它的发生,把我折腾惨了

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有