标签:
学习公社文化校园职场生活 |
This is the social event of this season. 这是这一季的社会活动
You look so chic(别致的, 漂亮的, 潇洒的). 你真漂亮
I’m on this new diet. 我在减肥
When I feel like I’m about to faint, I eat a cube of cheese.
我觉得我快饿昏了的时候,我吃了一块奶酪
It’s definitely working. 真的很管用
I’m just one stomach flu(流感) away from my goal weight. 我离我的目标不远了
The new artistic director. 新锐导演
Thanks for coming. 感谢你大驾光临
She was supposed to arrive after Miranda left. 她应该在米兰达离开之后到
Fabulous event as always. 总是光芒四射
We’re so happy you were able to come to our little gathering. 我们很高兴你能赏光
I plan my whole year around this. 我这一年都在计划这个
No business tonight. 今晚不谈公事
Enjoy. 尽兴
It’s Ambassador Franklin, and that’s the woman that he left his wife for.
是富兰克林大使,那个是让他抛弃妻子的女人
You’re a vision. 你真美
I figured out a few things on my own too. 我也认清了我自己
Turns out, I’m not as nice as you thought. 事实证明,我没有想的那么好
I’d have to whisk(飞奔, 扫, 拂, 挥动, 迅速移动, 搅拌) you away right here and now(立刻,马上)
我现在就把你抢走
Do you actually say things like that to
people?
你根比人都是这么说话的吗 – 显然是
I could introduce you two. 我可以给你们介绍一下
You sent over your stuff for me to look at. 你给我发过你写的东西
I gotta admit, I only read a couple. It was a very large packet(包装,包裹) you sent.
我得承认,我只读了一点,你可是送了一大堆给我
But what I did read wasn’t halfbad. 但我看了还算不错
I think you have a talent. 我觉得你有天赋
Can you go any faster? 你能再开快点吗
I kept trying to leave, but there was a lot going on. 我一直想离开,但是事情一件接一件
Don’t worry about it. 没什么
I need the best possible team with me. 我需要带最好的人手去
Her whole life is about Paris. 她一直在盼望巴黎
She hasn’t eaten in weeks. 她一个星期没吃东西了
If you don’t go, I’ll assume you’re not serious about your future…
如果你不去,我以为你对你的未来并不够认真
The decision’s yours. 你自己做决定
You coming to bed anytime soon? 你不快点上床睡觉吗
Don’t pick up. 别接
I freaked out. 我当然吓坏了
There’s something I have to talk to you about. 我需要根你说件事
Not exactly. 不算是
I’ve got so much to deal with before I go. 因为下班前我已经有太多事情要做了
I don’t care if she was gonna fire you or beat you with a red-hot poker(拨火棍)
我不在乎她要炒你还是用通红的拨火棍打你
I know how she is. 你知道她的为人
This is a pathetic(可怜的, 悲惨的) excuse. 这是个蹩脚的借口
What a pile of bollocks(胡说)! 那些都是胡说
I don’t blame you. 我不怪你
Face it, you sold your soul the day you put on that first pair of Jimmy Choo’s.
承认吧,当你穿上第一双周仰杰的鞋子的那天,你就已经出卖了自己的灵魂
You eat carbs, for Christ’s sake. 你吃的是碳水化合物(carbohydrate)
You are going to Paris for the couture(服装设计(师)或其服装店) shows? 你要去巴黎的时装展了?
That’s the coolest fashion event of the year. 那是全年第一流的时尚盛事了
Start with the photos in the back and work your way forward. 从后面的照片开始,顺着路往前走吧
That is the way I designed it. It is brilliant. 那是我的设计方式,真是太棒了
I have somebody I want you to meet. 我想让你见个人
Lead the way. 领路
I’m profiling Gaultier for interview and, making my Paris plans.
我在写高蝶的专访,还有,做我去巴黎的计划
I found myself wondering, if you were gonna be there. 我发现自己想知道,你是不是也会去
I’m staying in a fantastic little hotel in the Seventh…
我住在一个舒服的小旅馆
Right across the street from the falafel(沙拉三明治) restaurant that will change you life.
穿过那个能改变你一生的沙拉三明治饭馆的那条街上
I’ll be too busy working. 我会很忙的
He’s just a guy I know from work. 他只是我在工作上认识的人
You’re making a big deal out of.. 别那么小题大做的
Is always five minutes early. 总是会遭到五分钟
This glamazon who skulks(偷偷隐躲, 偷懒) around in corners…
这个躲在角落的漂亮姐
With some random hot fashion guy? 和一些热情的时尚男士?
I don’t get her. 我不认识她
Have fun in Paris. 在巴黎好好玩
You’re gonna give me a hard time too? 你也准备让我难受吗
What the hell is wrong with you? 你到底怎么了
That’s your answer for everything lately. 你最近对一切的回答都是这样
Like this job was forced on you. 就像是工作逼你似的
You’ve made that clear. 你已经清楚表示出来了