加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

电影《忍者神龟》台词精录11

(2007-09-23 15:49:12)
标签:

学习公社

校园

职场

生活

分类: 外语之旅
 

..but only when tempered(调节的,缓和的)  with compassion (同情. 怜悯) and humility(谦卑).

只是再多一点谦虚和同情心

 

I messed up(搞糟, 陷入困境)  big tonight. 我今晚犯了一个大错

 

I mean big. 很大

 

They took him. 他们抓走了他

 

Then the time for hiding is over. 重出江湖的时候到了

 

We must return to the surface to take back what is ours. 我们要杀出地面, 夺回失去的东西

 

By your wish, Father. 遵命, 师父

 

Long have we been in hiding. Perhaps too long. 我们歇了很久了

 

I got it on my last trip to Japan, you like it? 我上次去日本时买的, 好看吗

 

No way.  不会吧

 

You can’t go trick-or-treating without your mask. 过万圣节不能没面具啊

 

As ordered, no one gets into the tower… 温特斯有令, 任何人不得进入

 

No one interferes, no one bears witness(作证, 证明). 没人会打搅我们, 没人敢看一眼

 

You’ve got to be kidding me. 你是谁, 开什么玩笑

 

I’m here for little Maxie’s 13the birthday party. 我是来为麦克斯庆祝13岁生日的

 

At last. After 3000 years, the time is finally at hand(在附近,即将到来).  等了三千年, 这一刻终于来临了

 

Your time for giving orders is over. 从今天起我们不再服从你了

 

I want to send these creatures back… 我要把这群魔兽全都送回去

 

…to undo(解开, 松开, 撤销) the damage that was done so many years ago. 弥补我三千年前造成的伤害

 

Time has done nothing but made you weak. 时间使你丧失了勇气

 

We have our own plans. 我们决定自己干了

 

Immortality is a curse, brother. 长生不死是个魔咒, 兄弟们

 

Little help, Don. – I’m on it. 来帮我一下, 多尼. – 我来了

 

Heads up(加盖子于) , dudes. 哦, 小心

 

Two minutes for high sticking. 回头再收拾你们

Dudes, that rocked. Let’s go again. 太好玩了, 真过瘾

 

Dudes, what do we do? – I’m working on it. 我们怎么办 – 我正想着呢

 

You break it, you buy it. 谁摔坏谁赔

 

Nice work, Jones. – I have my moments(have ones moments 走红, 得意) . 干得漂亮 – 即兴发挥

 

Whoa, check it out. 哇, 你们过来看看

 

That would be the swirling(漩涡) vortex(漩涡, 旋风) to anothere world, I assume.

我猜这漩涡就是通往异度空间的通道

 

Is that you? 是你吗

 

Leo, I got him. – out of the way, please. 李奥, 他在这. 你快让开

 

You’re gonna need these if you’re gonna lead us out of here. 想带我们出去就不能没有这个

 

Remember our talk. 还记得我们说的吗

 

Looks like someone got to him before us. 看来有人比我们先到了

 

Your time’s run out, Winters. 你导演的戏该收场了,

 

I must have hit my head pretty hard. I’m seeing giant turtles. 可能我有点摔晕了, 怎么眼前尽是些大乌龟

 

We know what you’re up to, Winters. we knowe about the portal.. 我们知道了你的阴谋, 知道异度空间的事

 

I couldn't agree with you more. 你说的一点没错

 

It is time to put an end to the curse that I have brought upon myself… 该终结我给自己招来的魔咒了

 

That’s what this is about, penance(忏悔, 苦修). 所有这一切的目的只有一个, 赎罪

 

That is a torment I can no longer bear. 我再也受不了这样的折磨了

 

Then you should be out of your misery. 那你可以选择死亡

 

I think we walked in on a family feud(不和, 世仇, 争执), guys.

我们好像介入了他们的内部矛盾

 

The time has come to reopen the portal and rain(使大量的落下, 大量的给) destruction upon the Earth.

异度空间之门再次开启, 地球将面临灾难

 

Nothing will stand in my way… 没人能阻拦我们

 

…when we have an army at our command(at command掌握, 可自由使用). 我们的军队是战无不胜的

 

With one monster still free, the curse will never be broken. 只要有一只魔兽在外面, 这魔咒就永远无法破解

We shall finish what we began all those years ago. 我们就要实现很久以前的理想

 

And we will finally have our victory. 天下最终将是我们的

 

Join us. Foot clan. 加入我们, 脚帮

 

Swear your allegiance(忠贞, 效忠) to us and no harm will befall (降临, 遭遇) you.

只要效忠我们, 你们就不会受伤害

 

The foot ninja is not without honor. 我们脚帮是讲信义的

 

I got shotgun(鸟枪, 散弹猎枪). 我跟你一起去

 

Forget about them. 别指望他们了

 

By the time they return, the portal will already be closed… 等他们回来时, 大门早就关上了

 

…with you inside it. 你会在门里

 

I hate to see brothers fight like this. 我讨厌看到别人窝里斗

 

Unless it’s together. 除非, 我们也加入

 

Hate to rain on (使大量降下) your parade(游行, 检阅, 阅兵), pal, but we thought we’d even the odds(even odds成败机会相等).  你们别互相争斗了, 4对4, 较量一下吧

 

We’re going to enjoy this. 我们乐意奉陪

 

If you please. They can defeat them. 请别插手, 他们能够应付, 他们会赢的

 

Let’s hope so. Because if not, Aguila will use the portal… 希望如此, 不然, 异度空间之门开启时

 

…to draw forth(引起, 博得) an army of evil and the world will be lost. 阿吉拉会招来更多的魔兽, 毁灭地球

 

Let’s send them back where they belong. 让我们把他们全都送回老家吧

 

Temper. 好大的脾气啊

 

Come to daddy. 老爸在这

 

Thing about you immortal stone guys is… 你们到底是长生不死的人

 

…you know, you’re immortal and made of stone. 还是石头做的人

 

I sound like Mikey. 我怎么说话像迈基

 

You fight well. You should join us. 你很能打. 应该加入我们

 

I’m good. 我是好人

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有