标签:
学习公社校园职场生活 |
分类: 外语之旅 |
These guys really don’t die. Sensei, are you all right?
他们真的不会死, 师父, 你没事吧
We must do this more often. 我很久没运动了
I still got it. 我还挺利索
They’d better hurry with that last monster. 他们得尽快找到最后的魔兽
I’m sure my man Casey’s got it all under control. 别担心, 我相信凯西能搞定
That’s what I’m afraid of. 我总有点不放心
Can’t this piece of junk go faster? 这破车就不能再开快一点吗
Wanna drive? – I would, as a matter of fact. 要不你来开. – 好主意
You would think they would be more concerned about the 13th monster.
我还以为, 他们两个会更加关心那第13只魔兽呢
Boys, we must finish this now. 孩子们, 动作快点
So did we win? 我们胜利了
Foolish creatures. We are immortals made of stone. 高兴的太早了, 我们是石头做的不死之躯
Without the final monster to break our curse… 除非能找到最后一只魔兽
…we will never be stopped. 否则我们永远不会被打败
Special delivery. 联邦快递
Look out. 小心
Nice parallel parking. 专业车手的水平
Next time, I’m driving. 下一次,我来开
Hey, watch the hair. 嘿, 发型乱了
Typical. Wo do all the work, he gets all the thanks. 老样子, 我们卖苦力, 他得到奖赏
You are every bit(每一点, 完全)
You have passed. 我服了
Savor(尽情享受, 加调味品于) your victory tonight. 今晚你们该庆祝一下
For soon, we will have further business together. 不久, 我们就有机会共同合作了
The kind that involves familiar faces from your past. 到那个时候, 你们会遇到过去熟悉的面孔
She doesn’t mean… 难道她是说
Come on. What is it with ninjas and somke pellets? 天啊, 怎么忍者身上都带着烟雾弹
Looks like you picked a good time to come home. 看来你回来的正是时候
I’m never usually that happy to be in pain. 我受伤时从不像他那么高兴
He’s happy because he’s mortal again. 他高兴是因为他恢复正常了
I’ve had my eye on you for a long time. 我一直非常欣赏你
I’ve always known that you’d be the one to help me find my way home. 我始终相信你一定可以帮助我找到回家的路
So what happens now? 你接下来, 有什么打算呢
Just a little bit creepy(毛骨悚然的). 你是打算让人感到不舒服
Oh, gross. I think he’s in my nose. 太恶心了, 他的灰吹到我的鼻子里了
Somebody give me a hankie. 快给我个手绢
Now he’s in my mouth. 进到我嘴巴里了
Tastes awful. 怪味道
You got room for one more? 能再放下一个吗
Can I get rid of this too? 我不用再带这个了吧
We stand for good, together. 我们是正义的化身
We are ninjas. 我们是忍者神龟
We strike hard, defend, protect, and fade into the night. 惩治坏人, 除暴安良, 来无影去无踪
And there ain’t no bad guys or monster gonna ever change that. 任何妖魔鬼怪都不能动摇我们