标签:
学习公社校园职场生活 |
分类: 外语之旅 |
You may be the eyes and ears, but they are the muscle. 你或许更擅长打探消息, 可他们善于作战
They will help you gather the remaining 12 of these abominations(憎恨, 可憎的事物).
他们能够帮你抓到其他的12只魔兽
…so we can finally see our birthrights(生来就有的权力, 长子的继承权) fulfilled. 事情很快就能见分晓了
It’s going to be quite a party. 精彩的还在后头
Dudes, did anyone get the license plate(牌照) of that thing that hit us last night?
弟兄们, 你们能说出昨晚那个大家伙是个什么玩意儿
My head. 我头疼
That was just weird. I mean, first the Foot, then that hideous(可怕的,丑恶的) monster. 实在太奇怪了, 先是脚帮出现, 然后就是那怪物
That would make her your mom too, doofus. 我妈不就是你妈吗,
Yeah, whatever. 随你怎么说
Keep laughing, Mikey. Last night was an embarrassment. 还好意思笑, 昨晚真是太丢人了
I’ll tell you what’s embarrassing. You can’t follow a single order. 我告诉你什么叫丢人, 你根本不会服从命令
Oh, how cute. You’ve been back for five minutes… 哦, 真是太可笑了, 你刚刚回来5分钟
…and now you’re schooling(锻炼, 教育) us on your master plan? 就开始教训起人来了
Okay, so this is my fault now, huh, Raph? 难道这是我的错吗, 拉斐尔
I’m the only one that has to be responsible? 难道出了事都得由我一个人来负责吗
Hey, you’re the trained master, not me. 当然, 去实习的是你, 又不是我
Dudes, can it(别吵, 住口, 住手) . Here comes Splinter. 喂, 别吵了, 师父驾到拉
Every ninja’s day should start with a healthy breakfast. 忍者的一天从健康早餐开始
It fills me with pride to see you boys together again. 我很高兴你们四兄弟又聚在了一起
If anyone needs me, I’ll be watching my stories. 有事找我的话, 我就在那边看电视
Hothead(性急的人, 鲁莽的人). 莽汉
Cody is going to break up with Donna. I just know it. 科迪肯定要和当娜分手, 我说的没错
We interrupt the Gilmore Girls for this special news report. 现在插播一条…重大新闻
Monsters
loose(释放, 宽松的, 自由的)
Strange reports are coming in about an incident… 据报道, 昨晚再一个建筑工地发生的打斗事件
…that sounds like
something out of
I am most disappointed in you. 最让我失望的是你
You are the eldest of your brothers. 兄弟四人里你最大
I was counting on you to bring order to the chaos of this family. 我本来指望你回来以后, 能让家里恢复秩序
This is why I have forbidden any surface activity. 所以我才禁止你们到地面上去走动
We cannot return to the surfact to fight evil… 你们如果不能齐心协力的话
…if we continue to fight each other. 就别想再去和坏人斗
But Master Splinter, how can I be expected to do so… 可是师父, 我怎么可能不去
There are no excuses when you are the leader, my student. 做领导的不应该寻找借口, 我的孩子
We have to go out and find who’s responsible for this. 现在我们得马上找到罪魁祸首
There ain’t no other solution. 没有别的办法了
Save the brute(残忍的,畜生般的)-vigilante junk(垃圾) for that Nightwatchman. 依我看, 就让夜行佬去管这个破事吧
I’m going out. 我出去了
Witnesses say there are holes in the floors… 目击者称, 地板上有很多大窟窿
…as if something or someone has just blasted(爆炸, 毁灭) straight down through them…
…leaving authorities scratching (乱涂, 乱写, 搔, 抓) their heads. 有关方面目前毫无头绪
Well, at least some people care about justice these days. 至少这念头还有人维持正义
Meet me on the roof, okay? 屋顶上见好吗
What is it? 什么
Pushy(有进取心的) sidekick. 你牛什么啊
We’ve gotten this image in from an amateur cameraman… 一位业余摄影师拍到了这段画面
…and I do stress “ amateur”. 的确相当的业余
Come look at this. 快来看啊
Be safe. 小心点