标签:
学习公社校园职场生活 |
分类: 外语之旅 |
I told Splinter I’d get this team in shape(处于良好状态) again. 我答应师父, 我们会齐心协力
Since you left, my video-game scores have, like, doubled. 你走之后, 我打电玩的分数级级攀升
Nightwatcher’s come into the neighborhood… 有个所谓的夜行侠闯到城里来
…like some kind of vigilante showboat(演戏船). But his days are done. 行侠仗义, 不过他嚣张不了几天
Hey, you went AWOL(absent without leave 擅离职守的), Leo… 你开了小差, 李奥
…and the nightwatcher was the only guy to pick up the slack(松弛的, 疏忽的,软弱的,懒散的,家常裤).
夜行侠可是唯一惩治罪犯的人
Crime never took a break. You did. 罪犯可没闲着,你却歇了
I heard his bike turns into a plane or, like, a jetpack. 我听说那个夜行侠的摩托车, 好像有个飞行器
I don't even trust you with a driver’s license. 我可没胆子坐你开的车
Have you seen the way this guy behaves… 你们见过他开车吗
Someone’s
cranky(任性的,暴躁的).
Okay, jungle boy. Grab a vine(葡萄属, 藤, 蔓). 准备动手
But remember, we’re only up here for training. 不过, 记住我们只是来训练的
You know what I always say, “Train by doing, dude”. 我常说实战训练是最有效果的
Wheb have you ever said that? 你什么时候说的
You smell that? It’s like a monkey cage(笼子) up here. 闻到了吗, 有猴子的味道
Well, good news is, there’s a bunch of Foot ninjas(日本武士)… 真有趣, 脚帮的忍者们
…getting the snot(鼻涕) kicked out of them. 被那个怪物打得屁滚尿流
Bad mews is, this thing is gonna run out of bodies soon. 无聊的是, 怪物快把他们搞定了
I’d rather enjoy the show. What do you say, fearless leader? 我更愿意看好戏, 你怎么说 无畏的首领
I say we stop talking. 别说什么废话了
Come here, fuzzy(有绒毛的) wuzzy(糊涂的,虚弱的). 来啊, 长毛怪
I think we’re getting off on the wrong foot (一开头就很不顺利) here. 我想我们之间可能有点误会
We’re trying to help you. – never. 我们只是想帮你 – 用不着
Team. 全体撤
Who are you working for? 你们到底在为谁卖命
Hey, a little help, fearless one. 帮我一把, 无畏的首领
Bad dog. 疯狗
Look at me. Found the elevator. 快来看, 我找到电梯了
My spleen(脾). 我的肚子
This place needed a skylight. 这里早该有个天窗了
Any more bright ideas? 还有什么好主意
When this is over, I’m totally calling the architect. 完事之后, 我肯定投诉这个建筑师
Wait a minute. How did something that big just disappear? It doesn’t… 等等, 那么个大家伙, 怎么转眼就消失了
Dude, it’s the cops. 哦, 警察来了
I give us a 10 for style, an eight for skill… 印象得10分, 技术得8分
…and a two for stealth(秘密行动). 战术只得两分
What seems to be the problem? 发生什么事情了
The problem is that we were hired to merely patrol the city… 你说过只需要我们在城里巡逻
…and report anything strange to you. 打探消息, 并且报告可疑现象
You never said anything about monsters. 可是你从没对我提起过还会有魔兽
Now, I’m sorry that your illustrious(杰出的,著名的) group have been reduced to hired guns…
我很遗憾, 赫赫有名的脚帮忍者如今已沦落为当雇佣军了
But I believe we made a deal, Karai. 可别忘了, 你我有约在先
And I expect you to
honor(尊敬)
So how did we fare(进展, 进步,遭遇) ? 怎么逮住它的
Were there any problems, general? 没遇到什么麻烦吧
None, my lord. 是的, 主子
Then show these fools how a true warrior acts. 让这群蠢蛋见识一下, 什么是真正的武士
Keep them on schedule(按时) in completing their task. 协助他们一起完成任务
Nevertheless, I trust my family more than I trust you. 很抱歉, 我还是更愿意相信我的家人