标签:
学习公社校园职场生活 |
分类: 外语之旅 |
Wait a minute. How did you know it was me? 等一下, 你怎么知道是我
Wasn’t that hard, man. You know, you look like a big, metal turtle. 这不是明摆着吗, 你就是换了,马甲的乌龟
It’s that obvious, huh? 又那么明显吗
I should’ve stayed in law school. – Ain’t that cute? He’s trying to get away.
我应该呆在法学院的 – 瞧他多机灵, 居然打算开溜了
What, is it performance art? I don't get it. – what was I supposed to do…
那是什么, 行为艺术, 我不明白 – 你说我该怎么办
Sit around(无所事事), wait for Leo to come back and save the day? 无所事事, 等待李奥来做救世主吗
I mean, we haven’t heard word one from him… 自从斯普林特送他去度假后
…since Splinter sent him away on his little vacation. 我们大家就没有他的任何消息
You think these lowlifes (下层的认, 卑劣的认, 来历不明的男人) take vacations at the first sign of pressure?
你以为那些坏蛋听到不利风声, 他们就会歇手吗
The criminal element of this city may be guilty of a lot of things… 这个城市几乎每天都又犯罪行为发生
…but being quitters ain’t one of them. 罪犯们不会罢手
I don't even care about Leo anymore. 其实我根本不在乎李奥
Kind fo hope he never comes back. 希望他永远别回
Come on, aren’t you being a little hard on the guy? 哥们, 这样说太绝情了吧
I guess if I could live anywhere other than the city, I’d go too.
要是能离开这个城市, 我一定马上走
I can’t even sleep without the sound of the subway rumbling(隆隆声) over my head. 听不到地铁的轰隆声, 我就今夜无法入眠
I guess it comes from growing up with a houseful of brothers. 毕竟我们在这儿一块长大
I’m not trying to tell you what to do. 我并不想要对你说教
I’m just saying that if it was my brother, I’d find a way to work it out.
不过如果是我的兄弟, 我会想办法解决分歧
But that’s just me. 这是我的想法
I got my own issues, you know? Like back at home, with April.
我也有自己大麻烦, 你知道, 就说我和艾普瑞
There’s this whole thing about settling down… 她一直希望我们能过正常生活
…that makes me miss the old times. 可我始终留恋过去的日子
I don’t know if I can be the grownup she needs me to be. 我没把握能成为她心目中的人
Good talk, Raph. 聊的很开心, 拉斐尔
Arise(出现, 发生, 起身) , my brothers. 醒醒, 兄弟们
All ye generals, wakd from your stone slumber(睡眠). 石将军们, 终于可以从睡眠中苏醒了
Enter. 进来
Kneel, my son. 跪下, 我的孩子
I return from my training, master. 我实习完回来了, 师父
I was so caught up in my own workld, I forgot about everyone else. 我一直活在自己的世界里, 没有顾及别人的感受
On the contrary, my son… 恰恰相反, 我的孩子
Your strength is needed here now. 我们非常需要你的坚强
You owe me no apology, but perhaps you should talk to Raphael. 不用向我道歉, 你倒是应该和拉斐尔谈谈
Your absence has been particularly difficult for him… 你不在的时候他变得非常消沉
…though he’ll never admit it. 尽管, 他自己不承认
I’m certain things will be back to normal in no time, master. 我相信一切很快都能恢复正常的, 师父
Good, because until you can act as one, you are forbidden to fight. 很好, 在你们恢复团结之前, 我禁止你们出手
Yes, sensei. 遵命, 师父
I have missed you, Leonardo. 我很想念你, 李奥
Your brother is home. 你的哥哥回来了
Welcome home. 欢迎回家
Well, I’m going to bed. 哦, 我去睡觉了
Better go say hello before he leaves again. 快打个招呼, 不然他又走了
Is that really you? 真的是你吗
I’m like, dreaming, aren’t I? 我不是在做梦吧
I have nightmares about birthday parties. 我做梦梦见为人主持生日晚会