加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

电影《忍者神龟》台词精录4

(2007-09-23 15:25:05)
标签:

学习公社

校园

职场

生活

分类: 外语之旅
 

All right. I’m on my way. 好的, 我马上就到

 

Please tell me we’re getting paid by the pound here. 真希望他们能够按照重量付钱

 

Is this place a museum or what? 我们是在博物馆里吗

 

You’ve never heard of Winterscorp? – that’s what I’m telling you. 你没听说过温特斯公司吗 – 从没听说过

 

They’re into everything: real estate, technology, pharmaceuticals, hair gel.

他们公司业务广泛, 房地产, 搞科技, 医药, 发胶

 

I don’t wear hair gel. – really? 我不喷发胶 – 是吗

 

I’m the caveman(穴居人, 野人) type, au naturel(原样,能生吃的). 自然就是美, 我不爱修饰

 

Just make sure you don’t touch anything in here. 千万不要碰这里的任何东西

 

Hey, I was born careful. 我一向小心谨慎

 

Hope that wasn’t expensive. 但愿那不会很贵

 

Oh, boy. Please tell me that wasn’t you. 我的天, 别告诉我是你干的

 

All the pieces are coming together. 托你的事情有眉目了吧

 

Oh, my. This is my associate, Casey. 嗨, 这是我的同事

 

So you were successful? 那么, 你全都搞到了

 

I want to ask you before I go… 走前我有一个请求

 

…if I could take one last look? 能不能让我再看一眼石雕

 

I believe this is the one they call General Akeela? 我猜这个就是阿基拉将军变的

 

It’s actually Aguila, but that was a good try. 应该叫他阿吉拉, 不过差不多

 

These statues may appear to be only stone… 他们看上去仅仅是石头

 

But they’re like family to me. I didn’t choose them. 但对我来说更像是家人, 这就是宿命

 

Friends you can choose, but never your family. 你可以选择朋友, 但无法选择家人

 

Okay, then. 那我告辞了

 

If you’ve come to kill me, could you make it fast? 你们要是想杀我, 就快点动手

 

I’ve got a shareholder’s meeting at 10. I’d rather miss it. 10点钟有一个股东会议, 正好我也不想去

 

If we had come here to hurt you, you’ve be hurting already. 如果我们想杀你的话, 你已经再呻吟了

The Foot Clan(部落,氏族, 宗族, 党派)  and I have come to hear your offer. 我和脚帮的人是来问你能出什么价的

 

Well, it appears that today is my lucky day. 这么说 今天算得上是我的幸运日了

 

I must warn you, we do not come cheap. 我必须提醒你, 雇我们可不便宜

 

Does it look like money is of any concern to me? 我像是那种付不出钱的人吗

 

Only time is of the essence(绝对需要的, 不可缺少的, 及重要的), my dear. 对我来说时间才是最重要的

 

Since you’re so rich and powerful… 既然你那么有钱有势

 

…what is it we could possibly have to offer you? 我们到底…能为你做些什么呢

 

I need you to be my eyes and ears. 我要你们给我打探消息

 

I have some friends coming to town.. 我有一些朋友要到城里来

 

…that I’d like to roll out the red carpet for. 所以我打算好好招待他们一下

 

Greet(问候, 致意)  them warmly and bring them to m.e. 把他们拿下, 然后带来见我

 

And how will we know these friends? 我们怎么知道谁是你的朋友

 

Don't’ worry, they’re impossible to miss. 别担心, 你一眼就能认出他们

 

And you keep them up, got that? 把手给我举着, 听到没有

 

Don't let me catch you calling the cops. 别让我抓到你们报警

 

Didn’t I take care of you last week? 上星期我不是刚教育过你吗

 

I’m very disappinted in you, knucklehead(蠢人, 傻瓜). 你真是太让我失望了, 混蛋

 

Guess night school’s in session(开会, 在开庭, 在上课). 看来还得给你上一课

 

Hope I’m not disturbing class. 希望我没有打扰你们

 

Hey, nightwather, need any teaching assistants? 夜行侠, 你需要一个助教吗

 

I got this one covered. Pal. 我一个认能对付, 伙计

 

You think you own these rooftops? I happen to think you could use my help.

干这个是你的专利吗, 你肯定会需要我帮忙的

 

And I could use a sidekick(伙伴). 我也需要个搭档

 

You may have everyone else fooled, but you haven’t fooled me, Ralph. 拉斐尔, 你蒙得了别人, 可蒙不了我

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有