标签:
学习公社校园职场生活 |
分类: 外语之旅 |
And with rocketing interest rates, that’s bad news for homeowners… 利率飞速上涨, 对业主而言是个坏消息
…as the real-eatate market continues its downward spiral(螺旋,盘旋). 它直接导致了房地产市场的持续低迷
Coming up, the vigilante(义务警员) known as Nightwatcher strikes again.
继续播报, 被称作夜行侠的神秘人物再次出击
Now, I can’t say for sure, but he was definitely an alien. 我不太清楚, 我想一定是外星人
I think it’s a disgrace(耻辱,丢脸,失宠), taking the law into your own hands like that.
我认为这不恰当, 个人不应该介入执法者的领域
Leave it to the plice. 应该让警察去管. – up next… 关于夜行侠的消息将继续报道
I remember how that used to feel, busting up(分离, 分居, 破灭, 破裂) crime syndicates(财团).
以前的感觉多好啊, 痛击罪犯, 打得他们魂飞魄散
Sure, they had a bunch of guns, but they weren’t like these guns. 虽然他们都带着枪, 但都不是我的对手
Why do you do this to yourself, Mikey? Those glory days are over. 你干吗总这么念叨, 迈基, 好汉不提当年勇
Forget about them. Get on with your life. Concentrate on your work. 忘了过去, 回到现实中, 专心工作
Spoken likd a true has-been(曾经盛极一时的人,过时的人). 就像过期名人说的话
Well, look who woke up. 哦, 看看谁醒了
I suppose you think the Nightwatchere is some kind fo hero. 你是不是认为这个夜行侠是英雄
Beats sitting around(无所事事) doing nothing wihile dirtbags run free. 总比无所事事, 让罪犯逍遥法外强
I would love to know what it is that you do that’s so great. 我倒想知道, 你做了什么了不起的事情
We’re contributing( 贡献,起作用) around here. All you do is sleep. 我们两个起码还有份工作, 可你只会整天睡觉
You got me all figured out. 你完全看透我了
I know that your attitude has been a source of contention(争夺, 争论, 论点) to this team.
你的驴脾气总是给我们的团队造成不利后果
You think fear is the best way to accomplish things. But you are wrong.
你以为吓唬坏人是最好的方法, 你错了
First of all, this team you speak of doesn’t exist anymore. 首先, 你所说的团队早就已经不存在了
And second of all… 其次
Enough. 住手
I think I made my point(make ones point, 说服别人赞成自己的论点). 看来这招挺管用的
That doesn’t prove anything. 这根本证明不了什么
Why couldn’t you send him away for training? 你为什么不把他也送去实习呢
This home has become like an empty shell. 这个家已经够冷清的了
Each of your brothers has strenghs and weaknesses. 你们每个人都有长处和短处
You must learn to be strong when they are weak. 当他们软弱时你要保持坚强
If you don’t learn to recognize this… 如果你做不倒这点的话
..then all hope is lost fro our family. 我们的家, 就再也没有希望了
Keep it coming. 这边,这边
Those aren’t souvenirs. 这可不是纪念品
Sorry about that, ma’am. 对不起, 小姐
Come on, come on, pick up. 快点接电话
Don't do this to me again. Not now. 别又这样对待我, 别这样
Casey can’t come to the phone right now because we’re hardly working. 凯西现在无法接电话, 因为我正忙着
This better be good. 干吗吵醒我
I am standing on the dock with a priceless statue and no delivery truck.
我在码头守着个价值连城的雕像, 可现在没车运
I set the alarm clock, but
it’s broken.
It’s bad enough that you’re out every night playing vigilante… 你每晚当义务警察就已经够糟了
…but we’ve got a deadline(最终期限) to meet. 现在居然还要延迟交货时间
Oh, wait, babe, real quick. You left a message saying you found Leo. 等等宝贝, 你的留言说你找到李奥了
I mean, is he there with you? 那么他和你在一起吗
I found him. He’’s not coming back. 我找到他了, 可他不肯回来
But didn’t you tell hin how weird(怪异, 神秘, 不可思议) things have gotten with the Turtles?
可是, 你把他兄弟的糟糕情况都告诉他了吗
Look Casey, we’re gonna lose the biggest client we have… 听着, 凯西, 你如果还不赶紧过来的话
If