标签:
学习公社 |
分类: 外语之旅 |
Listen up. 听着
You all know that Ben always intended for(打算供。。使用,打算供给) Otis to take his place.
你们都知道本总是要奥提斯接班
Otis is in charge. 奥提斯要负责
I second(赞成,支持) that motion(运动,运作). Sweet!
我赞成这个提议,太棒了
Here we go. 搞定了
Try and catch me. 来抓我啊
Stay in line(一致,协调,有秩序). 别乱跑
I think that would be just fine. 我觉得那样很好
Goodness(仁慈,善良) gracious(亲切的,高尚的). 真亲切啊
It’s a madhouse(极为吵闹的场所).isn’t it just great? 真是个火爆的地方,很棒把
You got hit with a soccer ball. 你用足球打中他了
You’re in charge now. 你是主管了
I hear you. 我明白
But you were elected fair and square(公正,正大光明的).但是你是公平选举出来的
Have you all lost your mind? 你们都疯了吗
It’s daylight(日光,白天). 现在是白天
This is so off limits(禁止入内之地区). 这里是禁止入内地区
I know your weak spot. 我知道你的弱点
There’s no way this is happening. 一点门都没有
Return to your designated quadrants(象限,信号区). 回到你们指定的岗位
Help me out here. 帮我解围
You can’t fight it. You’re a born party animal. 你不能拒绝,你生来就是派对动物
Let’s boogie(随着摇摆舞节奏摆动身体)! 动起来
Look at that freaky(畸形的,琢磨不定的) thing. 看看这奇怪的事
What did you do that for? 你为什么要踢他
What else was I gonna do? 我还能怎么办
I got a pulse. 还有脉搏
This is a totally, situationally different suspect. 这是情形完全不同的嫌疑犯
We gotta ditch (沟,渠) the body. 我们要把尸体埋了
Stop it!
We gotta take care of him. 我们得解决了他
We gotta whack(重打,重击,击败) him. 我们要狠狠揍他
The farmer’s a good guy. He’s been good to us. 农场主是好人,对我们很好
He’s a vegan(严格的素食主意者). 他是素食主义者
Vegetarians have to eat in the dark, right? 食草动物在黑暗中吃东西,对吧
That’s a vampire. Come on. 那是吸血鬼,别胡说了
Vegans can’t have any dairy products. 素食主义者不吃任何乳制品
I love the smell(气味,臭味,嗅觉) of bacon. 我喜欢熏肉的味道
Would you not do that? 你能不能不这么做
It’s not like we have a lot of options. 我们可没什么选择
Boy, that’s a doozy(非常出色的人的,非常显眼的). 一个大包
Push it. 按下去
He wakes up, you got my back, right? 他醒过来,你掩护我,明白?
Watch this. Off his nose, on the belly, on the floor. Check it.
看好了,从鼻子到肚子上,再到地上
I got it. 有了
Couldn’t cause a bump(撞击,肿块) like that. 太轻了,不可能砸那样一个包