标签:
学习公社 |
分类: 外语之旅 |
It’s all right. Calm down. It’s just the pizza guy. 没关系,冷静点,只是个送比萨的
I’m on it. 我来搞定
You want change? 要找零吗
No, keep it. 不用了
So, you really ordered a lot of pizzas. 你真是要了很多比萨
We’re having a big human party. 我们是个大的家庭派对
Then, I’ll see you. 那回头见
My fake arm, I mean. 我是说, 我的假肢
Yeah! Righteous(正直的,正当的,正义的)! 正点
Well, I won’t back down(放弃原主张,取消前言). 我不放弃
Gonna stand my ground. 坚持我的立场
Won’t be turned around. 决不回头
I’ll keep this world from dragging me down. 我不让这个世界拖累我
Sorry to call on you so late in the evening. 很抱歉这么晚来拜访你们
But we did have a previous engagement(约会,婚约,诺言). 但这是我们先前计划好的
Anyone makes a sound, we don’t mind the extra company.
谁敢出声,我们不介意多带个伴
Boys, take your pick. 小伙子们,随便挑吧
Is that what’s gonna happen? Are you gonna stop us, hen?
会有那样的事吗,你想阻止我们?
Whatever you say. 随你怎么说
We’re just doing a little courting(献殷勤,追求), that’s all.
我们只想献献殷勤,就这样
You have us at a bit of a disadvantage here, ben.
你处于劣势,本
It’s Ben. 本出事了
Order, here! Am I bothering you? 大家安静,我打扰你们了?
Let’s get this meeting started. 我们开始开会
Duke, who’s gonna run the meeting? – That’s what the meeting’s about.
杜克,谁来主持这个会,- 这就是这个会的内容
We don’t have Ben. 我们失去本了
Therefore, I would like to nominate(题名,推荐,任命) myself. 因此,我要毛遂自荐
Dogs are watchful(警惕的,注意的), they’re loyal, and very protective.
狗是警惕的,忠诚的,可以给于保护
And they lick themselves. 他们舔自己
That’s nasty(污秽的,肮脏的,讨厌的,下流的). 很恶心
One time, I was bored, lonely, and a little snackish. 有一次,我孤单无聊,吃点东西
Once, I saw you drink out of a toilet once. 我看见你在厕所外面喝水
You drink potty(便壶,琐碎的,微不足道的) water. 你喝脏水
My bowl was empty, we’re getting off track here. 我的碗空了,我们跑题了
Duke, with all respect, I think there are certain traits(显著的特点,特性)。
杜克,很明显
That would make you unqualified to be leader. 那就让你没资格做领导
Such as? 比如?
Your point? 你的意思
I do that for fun. 我是闹着玩的
So, big deal. I fetch balls. One little flaw. 没什么了不起的,我捡球,一点小毛病
That doesn’t mean anything. 这什么也说明不了
Let’s take a vote. 我们投票表决
All those in favor of me being the new leader. 同意我当新领导的举手
Those opposed? 反对的呢