标签:
学习公社校园职场生活 |
分类: 外语之旅 |
Do you think you could ask them to back off, please? 能拜托你让他们不要过来吗
You would not believe how stuffy(乏味的) it is in there. 你肯定不会相信这里面有多无聊
We hail from Brooklyn. 从布鲁克林向您致敬
I am forever in your debt. 我永远不会忘记你们的恩情
So that I may assume command of my kingdom. 我也许还能控制住我的王国
…love to bestow (给于)it upon you, but we don’t… 我也很想还给你
I gotta deal with this guy. 我得搞定这家伙
Pardon me, Larry. 打扰一下
He says that he wants to rip(撕,撕裂) you apart. 他说要把你撕成碎片
Pillage(掠夺) some town… 去洗劫城镇
I need everyone to listen up! 所有人都听好了!
His tablet is what brings you to life every night. 是他的进碑让你们每晚都活过来
My explorer friend whose name escapes me. 我的探险家朋友,实在记不起你名字了
there's no name plate 没有铭牌
And do a sweep from Invertebrates all the way through Reptiles.
从脊椎动物到爬行动物馆仔细搜索一遍
Their van's parked out back. Go take care of it.
他们的车停在外面,你们去把车搞定
I ain't working with toga boy. 我不跟穿白袍子的人合作
Don’t be a baby. 别小孩子脾气了
Take away the fact you were born 2000 years apart...
虽然你们出生相隔两千年
you just want what's best for your people 你们心之所系都是人民的福祉
Don’t wanna burst your bubble. 虽然不想打破你们的幻想
We can get this done, but we gotta do it together. 我们同心协力,一定能够成功
Who’s with me? 谁愿意跟我站在一起
Charge! 冲锋
and weird, faceless puppet creatures, 稀奇古怪没有面孔的人偶
Oh, jeez. 哦,老天
Now boys, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.
有两条路给你们选,一条容易,一条难
we're almost there.快到了
Save yourself. 你先逃命吧
I ain't quitting you! 我不会丢下你
That’s what I’m talking about. Good job, gentlemen.
就是要这样,干得漂亮
Loving the teamwork! 精诚团结
They’ve vanished. 他们不见了
I need a favor. 帮我个忙
He went east but he lost control and crashed. 他往东去了,不过已经失控翻车了
You’re amazing. How can you tell that? 了不起,你怎么知道的
He left the wagon.. 他下了车
Get out of the way! 让开
You’re worth saving. 你值得我救
That’s problematic(问题的,有疑问的). 麻烦大了
Dawn’s approaching. 黎明就要到了
Half the museum's running amuck(横行) outside. 大家伙有一多半都在外面