加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《超人归来》电影台词11

(2007-08-31 09:15:49)
标签:

学习公社

高考

校园

职场

生活

分类: 外语之旅
《超人归来》电影台词11
 

Winds reaching 50 miles per hour, high tides in the morning.

风速达到每小时50英里,大潮在早上出现

 

Waves reaching 20 to 30 feet.

海浪高达2030英尺

 

Weird. If these times are right…

怪了,如果这些时间都是对的话

 

The blackout spread from a specific origin point.

那么停电就应该是从一个源点扩散开来的

 

I’m not sure yet.

我还不敢肯定

 

With the super-hearing, does he hear each sound by itself or everything at once?

那么他的超听力是可以分开听呢,还是全部一起

 

I love that he can see through anything. I’d have fun with that.

我好羡慕他可以看穿一切,我觉得好好玩哦

 

draws his power from the sun, invulnerable(不受伤害的,无懈可击的) to anything but kryptonite…

太阳是他的力量之源,但面对氪星石却无缚鸡之力

 

It’s deadly. To him

可致他于死地

 

How tall would you say Clark is?

你说克拉克有多高

 

Jason,let’s go get these intrepid(无畏的,勇猛的) reporters something to keep them going.

杰森,我们去给无畏的记者们买点吃的吧

 

We’re going this way.

我们这边走

 

So have you found a place to live yet?

你找到住处了吗

 

I’m gonna run downstairs for some fresh air. Great!

我要下楼透透气,太好了

 

Didn’t mean to startle you.

不是要吓你

 

I just wasn’t expecting you.

只是没想到你会出现

 

Let’s start with the big question

那就从热点问题开始把

 

I had to see for myself.

我必须去亲眼看看

 

There’s something I wanna to show you.

我有东西要给你看

 

I can’t be gone long.

我不能离开太久

 

Personally, I think that’s a load of crap(废物)

坦白说,我认为他在瞎说

 

I forgot how warm you were.

我都记不起你的温存了

 

I’ll take you back now.

我现在送你回去

 

So will I see you around?

以后再见?

 

I’m always around.

我总在你左右

 

We’re having beef, honey. Do you want the tofu wrap or the veggie wrap?

我们有牛肉,亲爱的,你要豆腐卷还是蔬菜卷

Where have you been?

你刚才去哪了

 

I was up on the roof, getting some air.

我刚才在屋顶,呼吸新鲜空气

 

This is the biggest night of your life.

这可是你平生最重要的一个夜晚

 

Have you picked out a dress? Something snazzy(时髦的)

你选好晚礼服了吗,时髦一点的?

 

It just doesn’t seem right. – what doesn’t seem right?

真有点没道理 怎么会没道理

 

Department of Water and Power, please.

请帮我查水电局的电话

 

Are we trespassing(侵入)

我们违法进入了?

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有