范冰冰你这个“哑巴-笨”明星!(视频分享)

标签:
英文英语范冰冰电视剧中国 |
http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rst7xwtt.html#vfrm=8-8-0-1
What’s
up,everybody?
大家好! 我是Khong,马来西亚人!
Fang Bing Bing has got in big trouble again!
范冰冰又摊上大事了!
惯例送图:
http://s7/mw690/001llkN8zy74SjO0L9s46&690
This time she’s gonna play the first female entrepreneur in Chinese history, a lady who lived about 2300 years ago, during the time of Qin Shi Huang.
这次她要演中国历史上第一个女企业家,生活在大约2300多年前,秦始皇时代的一位女士。
The way she dresses in the TV series… Yeah, she dresses like a Japanese woman.
她在戏里穿的…是啊,她装扮看起来就像个日本女人似的。
But that’s not what I wanna talk about today.
可这不是我今天要说的。
What I’m about to talk about is Fang Bing Bing’s voice.
今天要谈的是范冰冰的声音。
What’s wrong with her voice, huh? Nothing wrong, absolutely nothing wrong.
她的声音怎么啦?没什么,绝对没什么不妥的。
But it’s all about her dubbed voice.
主要讲的是…她的配音。
Yes, her voice is like always and forever being dubbed.
是的,她的声音好像永永远远都被配了音似的。
Think: She’s not dumb. She can speak and she speaks Putonghua,
aka Mandarin , very well cos she’s from China.
想想看:她不是哑巴的,她的普通话,也就是华语,说得很好啊,因为她是中国人。
Why does someone, an actress who’s from China and speaks Putonghua very well, have to be dubbed?
为什么一个中国人,一个中国女演员,普通话说得很好的,必须被配音呢?
Many roles she has played in many TV series such as Soo Daji, a queen,Wu Meiniang, another queen; oh no,finally an empress,these roles she played were all dubbed.
她在许多电视剧演过的角色,比如苏妲己,王后,武媚娘,
另一个王后;不是,最终成女皇了,这些她演的角色都被配音了。
Not just her and her TV series, I mean, lots of other TV series made in China are dubbed as well.
不光是她和她的电视剧,我是说,中国拍的(很多)其他的电视剧也都是配音的。
The reason? It’s a little complicated!
原因?有点复杂!
But I know , they shoot
many of their TV series in film
studios,
可我知道,他们很多电视剧都是在影城里拍的,好比横店影城。
There are tourists coming in and out of the studios, like bees to a honey pot, making lots of noises.
游客们蜂拥而至,在影城里进进出出的,吵得不要不要的。
If the directors record sound and the actors’ and actresses’ voices on location, the tourists’ noises will be recorded too.
如果导演现场录音,还有录演员们的声音的话,游客的嘈杂声也会被录进去。
See, that’s the problem. 看啊,这才是问题。
The directors can’t and are
not willing to record sound on location for their TV series.
导演们不能,也不愿意给自己的电视剧做现场收音。
That’s why they have their actors’ and actresses’ voices dubbed by someone else.
所以他们才找其他人给他们的演员配音。
But being an actress, a very famous one, like Fang Bing Bing…
可是身为演员,好像范冰冰这么出名的演员…
Huh, miss…lady Fang Bing Bing, you can always dub in your own voice, like all Hollywood movie stars do!
范冰冰女士啊, 你总可以给你自己的角色配音啊,就好像好莱坞的明星那样!
But no, you got someone else to do it for you.
可是,没有,你找其他人给你配了。
Why? 为什么?
Because I’m Fang Bing Bing. I’m queen and I’m busy.
因为我是范冰冰,我是女王,我很忙!
I’ve got a bigger fish to fry. Always do.
我有更大条的鱼要‘炒’,永远都有。
So I got someone else to dub for me.
所以我找其他人给我配音了。
Or most probably,the directors did.
极有可能是导演给配的。
Not just her, man. And many other movie stars in China as well.
不止是她呢,还有中国其他明星也一样。
Many other actors and actresses in China do the same.
其他(很多)中国的演员们也一样这样做。
I mean, famous movie stars in China.
我是说中国出名的明星们。
Miss Fang Bing Bing, you may be queen and busy as well, but always remember…
范冰冰小姐,你也许是女王,也很忙,可是永远要记住…
Your fans,not me… 你的粉丝,不是我哦…
Your fans not only want to see you act, but also want to hear your voice, your own real voice, in the TV series you play.
你的粉丝不光要看你演戏,也要在你演出的电视剧里听到
你的声音,你本人的声音。
And always remember,you’re not a “dumbass” actress.
You’re not mute cos you can speak.
还有永远要记住,你不是…“哑巴的-笨”演员,因为你会说话。
And you speak Putonghua damn well cos you’re from China.
你的普通话说得“棒棒哒”,因为你是中国人。
So, do it yourself in future. I mean , use your own voice in your TV series or just quit the job and do something else.
所以嘛,以后要自己来咯,用你自己本人的声音来演出电视剧,
不然的话就别干啦,去干别的事吧。
Well, I’d love to call it a day right now.
今天嘛,就到此为止吧
See you guys. 再见咯。
See you,miss Fang Bing Bing. Nah! I don’t care if I don’t see you again.
再见咯,范冰冰小姐。不啦,不见也无所谓啦。
Thanks for watching ,谢谢大家的收看!
And terimaka谢谢,谢谢谢!