加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

海洋奇缘中英文对白-3

(2017-09-19 10:46:35)
标签:

杂谈

我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜I am Moana of Motunui.

你必须跟我上船You will board my boat...

穿过大海  归还特菲提之心sail across the sea and restore the heart of Te Fiti.

我是莫图鲁尼岛的...I am Moana...

莫阿...of Motu...

......nui.

憨憨Heihei?

别怕  没事的It's okay. You're all right.

你看See?

是吧  多友好的海水There we go. Nice water.

大海是我的朋友The ocean is a friend of mine.

憨憨Heihei?

憨憨Heihei!

别动Stay.

好了  下一站  毛伊Okay. Next stop, Maui.

我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜I am Moana of Motunui.

你必须跟我上船...You will board my boat...

穿...过大海...sail... across the sea...

归还特菲提之心and restore the heart of Te Fiti.

我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫...I am Moana of Motu...

跟我上船Board my boat!

Oh, no...

不不不No, no, no!

大海...Ocean...

能不能帮帮我can I get a little help?

不不No, no.

拜托  快点Please. Come on!

帮帮我  求你了Help me! Please!

怎么回事What?

我说帮帮我I said help me!

你却毁了我的船And wrecking my boat?

帮倒忙Not helping!

活该鱼群天天在你里面尿尿Fish pee in you all day!

So...

毛伊Maui?

毛伊Maui!

毛伊  主宰风与海的半神...Maui, demigod of the wind and sea...

我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜I am Moana of Motunui.

你跟我上船You will board my boat.

  你必须跟我上船No. You will board my boat.

  我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜Yeah. I am Moana of Motunui.

你必须...You will board my...

  一艘船Boat! A boat!

诸神赐给我一艘...The gods have given me a...

毛伊  变形者...Maui, shapeshifter...

主宰风与海的半神...demigod of the wind and sea...

-我是莫图鲁尼岛的  -人类的英雄- I am Moana of... - Hero of men.

什么What?

全称是  毛伊  变形者It's actually, Maui, shapeshifter,

主宰风与海的半神  人类的英雄demigod of the wind and sea...hero of men.

我打断你了  你从头再来I interrupted. From the top.

加上人类的英雄  说吧Hero of men. Go.

我是...I am...

抱歉  抱歉  抱歉Sorry, sorry, sorry.

还有女人  是男人和女人的英雄And women. Men and women.

对两种性别都是  对所有人都是  不论男女Both. All. Not a guy, girl thing.

毕竟毛伊是所有人的英雄You know, Maui is a hero to all.

你说得不错You're doing great.

什么    我来这是...What? No! I'm here to...

当然  当然Of course. Of course.

对对对Yes, yes, yes.

毛伊对粉丝永远有耐心Maui always has time for his fans.

如果你用一只鸟来写字...When you use a bird to write with...

it's called tweeting.

我知道  英雄不是随随便便就能见到的I know, not every day you get a chance to meet your hero.

你不是我的英雄You are not my hero.

我来这不是让你在我桨上签名的And I'm not here so you can sign my oar!

我来这是因为你偷了特菲提之心I'm here 'cause you stole the heart of Te Fiti!

你必须跟我上船And you will board my boat...

穿过大海  把它还回去and sail across the sea and put it back!

听起简直就像你不喜欢我...Yeah, it almost sounded like you don't like me...

不过这不可能...which is impossible because...

我被困在这里一千年I got stuck here for 1,000 years...

就是为了把这颗心当礼物送给你们凡人trying to get the heart as a gift for you mortals.

你们就能拥有创造生命的力量So you could have the power to create life itself.

所以我相信你想说的应该是Yeah. So, what I believe you were trying to say...

"谢谢" is "Thank you."

-"谢谢 -不客气- "Thank you?" - You're welcome.

什么  不不不What? No, no, no!

我不是  不是I didn't... I wasn't...

为什么我要说谢谢Why would I ever say that? I mean.

好啦好啦Okay, okay.

 

 

*我知道是什么情况了**I see what's happening yeah*

*你面对我这种伟大  感觉很怪**You're face to face with greatness and it's strange*

*你不明白自己什么感受**You don't even know how you feel*

*真是傻得可爱**It's adorable*

*人类没什么变化真是太好了**Well it's nice to see that humans never change*

*睁大你的眼睛  开始吧**Open your eyes let's begin*

*没错就是我**Yes, it's really me*

*保持冷静  正是我毛伊**It's Maui breathe it in*

*我知道这是重大惊喜**I know it's a lot*

*我的秀发  健体**The hair the bod*

*当你正看着一位半神**When you're staring at a demigod*

*我只能说**What can I say except*

*别客气**You're welcome*

*不需为了潮汐  太阳和天空感谢我**For the tides, the sun, the sky*

*小事一桩  别客气**Hey, it's okay, it's okay you're welcome*

*我只是个平凡的半神**I'm just an ordinary demiguy*

*是谁用双手撑起天空**What has two thumbs and pulled up the sky*

*当你还蹒跚学步**When you were waddling yay high?*

*正是在下**This guy*

*当夜晚寒冷  谁为你偷来火焰**When the nights got cold who stole you fire from down below?*

*正是你看着的在下**You're looking at him*

*我还套住了太阳**Also I lassoed the sun*

*别客气**You're welcome*

*只是为了延长白天  给你们带来欢乐**To stretch your days and bring you fun*

*我还利用海风**Also I harnessed the breeze*

*别客气*You're welcome

*推动帆船  摇晃树木**To fill your sails and shake your trees*

*除了别客气我还能说什么**So what can I say except you're welcome*

*不需因为我升起岛屿而谢我**For the islands I pulled from the sea*

*不需向我顶礼膜拜**There's no need to pray it's okay*

*别客气**You're welcome*

*我就是这么一个助人为乐的好心人**I guess it's just my way of being me*

*别客气**You're welcome*

*别客气**You're welcome*

*其实想一想**Well come to think of it*

*孩子  我能滔滔不绝地说下去**Kid, honestly I could go on and on*

*我可以解释所有的自然现象**I could explain every natural phenomenon*

*潮汐  草地  土地**The tide, the grass the ground*

*只是毛伊随手做的小贡献**That was Maui just messing around*

*我杀了条鳗鱼  埋下它的内脏**I killed an eel I buried its guts*

*树从地里长出来  你们才有了椰子**Sprouted a tree now you got coconuts*

*什么是教训  什么是代价**What's the lesson? What is the take away?*

*毛伊一出手  千万别惹他**Don't mess with Maui when he's on a breakaway*

*我身上的纹身**And the tapestry here on my skin*

*就是我胜利的地图**Is a map of the victories I win*

*我所到之处  创造万物**Look where I've been I make everything happen*

*看这只小小毛伊踢踏起舞**Look at that Mean Mini-Maui just tickety tappin'*

*让我说  别客气**Well anyway let me say you're welcome*

*别客气**You're welcome*

*不需为了花花世界谢我**For the wonderful world you know*

*小事一桩  别客气**Hey, it's okay, it's okay you're welcome*

*别客气**You're welcome*

*转念一想  我得走了**Well come to think of it I gotta go*

*今天轮到你说别客气**Hey it's your day to say you're welcome*

*别客气**You're welcome*

*因为我得用你的那条船**'Cause I'm gonna need that boat*

*我要启航  别客气**I'm sailing away away you're welcome*

*别客气**You're welcome*

*毛伊除了水上漂  什么都能做到**'Cause Maui can do everything but float*

*别客气  别客气**You're welcome you're welcome*

*别客气  别客气**You're welcome you're welcome*

 

谢谢你And thank you!

让我出去  你这个满嘴谎言的大骗...Let me out! You lying, slimy son of a...

别客气You're welcome.

真的别客气You're so welcome.

  我才不会和一个孩子去特菲提No. I'm not going to Te Fiti with some kid.

我要去拿我的鱼钩I'm going to get my hook.

你的鱼钩还在  我没有鱼钩就不是毛伊了You have yours and I'm not Maui without mine.

好了  去后面吧Okay, talk to the back.

船上零食Boat snack.

再见了  这一堆臭石头Good riddance, you filthy pile of pebbles.

不不不  别这样看着我Oh, no, no, no. Don't look at me like that.

那是个漂亮的山洞  她会喜欢的It's a beautiful cave. She's gonna love it.

我会在我的肚子里好好疼爱你的And I'm going to love you in ma belly.

现在先把你养肥一点吧  小鸡腿Now, let's fatten you up, drumstick.

刚才那一幕我能循环看一天I could watch that all day.

好了  好好享受这座岛吧Okay. Enjoy the island.

毛伊走也Maui, out.

  停下No! Stop!

你得把心石放回去You have to put back the heart!

还真是出乎意料Did not see that coming.

我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜I am Moana of Motunui.

这是我的独木舟This is my canoe...

你将和我一起and you will journey to...

  忘了她吧  我们得走了All right, get over it. We gotta move.

然后她又回来了And she's back.

我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜I am Moana of Motunui...

你叫莫阿娜  对吧It was Moana, right?

是的Yes.

你得去归还心石And you will restore the heart!

好吧  我退出All right. I'm out.

拜托Oh, come on!

你怎么了What is your problem?

你很害怕它吗Are you afraid of it?

  No! No.

我不害怕I'm not afraid.

别掺和  不然我就让你睡在我的腋窝里Stay out of it or you're sleeping in my armpit.

你别闹了You, stop it.

这不是一颗心  这是诅咒That is not a heart. It is a curse.

我一拿到它  就被炸飞到九霄云外The second I took it, I got blasted outta the sky...

还丢了我的鱼钩and I lost my hook.

把它拿走Get it away from me.

把这个拿走吗Get this away?

我可是个半神好吗I'm a demigod, okay?

停下  我会惩罚你的Stop that. I will smite you!

你想被乘法吗You wanna get smote?

还是承乏Smotten?

听着  这东西才不会给你创造生命的力量Listen, that thing doesn't give you power to create life...

它会招致死亡it's a homing beacon of death.

如果你不扔掉它  坏事会找上门的If you don't put it away, bad things are gonna come for it.

因为这个吗  心石Come for this? The heart?

你是指这里的这块心石吗You mean this heart right here?

  你不要这样大声说话Don't, you can't raise your voice like that!

快来拿吧Come and get it!

你会害死我们的You are gonna get us killed!

  我会让我们安全到达特菲提让你归还心石No, I'm gonna get us to Te Fiti, so you can put it back.

谢谢你Thank you.

别客气You're welcome.

卡卡莫拉Kakamora.

卡卡什么Kaka-what?

凶残的小海盗Murdering little pirates.

真想不通他们为什么而来Wonder what they're here for.

他们有点可爱啊They're kinda cute.

大海Ocean!

快帮帮我们Do something! Help us!

海洋不会帮你  你得自救The ocean doesn't help you, you help yourself!

拉紧吊索  捆好侧支索Tighten the halyard. Bind the stays!

你不会驾船You can't sail?

I...

我是自学成才的I am self-taught.

你不是能变形什么的吗Can't you shapeshift or something?

你看见我的鱼钩了吗Do you see my hook?

没有魔法鱼钩  我就没有魔法No magic hook, no magic powers!

他们一条船分成了好几条Their boat is turning into more boats!

没错  我做到了Yep, I just did that.

不不No, no!

憨憨Heihei!

毛伊Maui!

他们拿走了心石They took the heart!

那是只鸡That's a chicken.

心石就在那只鸡的The heart is in the...

我们得把鸡救回来We have to get him back!

毛伊Maui!

那儿  就在那儿There! Right there!

你要掉头You're turning?

你在做什么What are you doing?

逃跑啊Escaping!

心石[心形]The heart!

算了吧  你拿不回来的Forget it! You'll never get it back!

再说了 你有一颗更好的Besides, you got a better one.

我要用什么控制船What am I gonna steer with?

他们会杀了你的They're just gonna kill ya!

小椰子Coconuts.

拿到了Got it!

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有