中英双语小猪佩奇学英语NotVeryWell身体不舒服
(2020-04-01 21:29:45)Not Very Well
身体不舒服
Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig have just made breakfast for Peppa and George.
猪妈妈和猪爸爸刚给佩奇和乔治做了早餐。
Breakfast is ready!
早餐准备好了!
Peppa has red spots on her face.
佩奇的脸上出现了红点点。
Mummy, I don’t feel very well.
妈妈,我感觉不舒服。
Oh dear, Peppa. You don’t look very well.
哦,天呢,佩奇。你看起来不太好。
Don’t worry. I’ll ring Doctor Brown Bear.
不要担心。我这就给棕熊医生打电话。
Doctor Brown Bear is speaking.
我是棕熊医生。
Peppa is not very well.
佩奇身体不舒服了。
Her face is covered in red spots!
她的脸上长满了红点点!
Hmm... Put Peppa to bed, and I’ll come straight round.
嗯嗯...让佩奇躺下休息,我马上过去。
Doctor Brown Bear has come to make Peppa better.
熊医生已经来给佩奇治病了。
Hello, Peppa. How are you today?
你好,佩奇。今天你觉得怎么样?
I’m not very well.
我感觉不舒服。
Stick your tongue out, please.
请伸出你的舌头来。
Hmm... It’s not anything serious.
嗯嗯...不是特别严重。
Peppa has just got a rash.
佩奇只是得了疹子。
Di I need medicine?
我需要喝药吗?
The rash will clear up quickly.
疹子会很快消褪的。
But if you like, I can give you just a little medicine.
如果你想喝药的话,我会给你一点点药。
Yes, please.
请给我点药吧。
I’m afraid it doesn’t taste very nice.
这个药恐怕尝起来不好喝。
Open wide, please.
请张大嘴巴。
Yuck! Disgusting!
吖!真难喝!
You are a brave little one for taking it so well.
你真是头勇敢的小猪敢喝这个。
Peppa must stay in bed.
佩奇必须躺在床上休息。
I’ll call back later to check that she’s better.
我会过一会打电话看看她是否好点。
Can Peppa have visitors?
可以有人来看望她吗?
Oh, yes, she can have visitors.
哦,当然,可以来人看望她的。
The rash isn’t catching.
疹子不会传染的。
Goodbye!
拜拜!
Goodbye. Doctor Brown Bear.
再见。棕熊医生。
Mummy, can I get up now?
妈妈,我可以起来吗?
Doctor Brown Bear says that you must stay in bed for a little bit, Peppa.
棕熊医生说了你必须躺在床上休息一下,佩奇。
Oh!But it’s so boring!
哦! 但是太无聊了!
Doctor Brown Bear did say you could have visitors.
棕熊医生说过可以有人来看你的。
Can Suzy Sheep visit me?
小羊苏茜可以来吗?
Suzy Sheep is Peppa’s best friend.
小羊苏茜是佩奇最好的朋友。
I’ll ring Suzy Sheep’s mummy.
我这就给苏茜妈妈打电话。
Hello, Mrs. Pig.
你好,猪太太。
May Peppa talk with Suzy, please?
可以让佩奇和苏茜说话吗?
Hello, Suzy!
你好,苏茜!
Hello, Peppa!
你好,佩奇!
I’m not very well.
我生病了。
I have red spots on my face.
我脸上出了疹子。
Has the doctor been?
医生来过了吗?
Yes, Doctor Brown Bear was here.
来过了,棕熊医生来过了。
He said I wasn’t very well and that I was very brave.
他说我生病了还说我很勇敢。
So are you really ill?
你这次真的生病了?
Yes, yes! It’s not pretend.
真的,真的!我没有假装。
I have to stay in bed!
我得躺在床上休息!
Doctor Brown Bear gave me medicine that tasted really horrible.
棕熊医生给我喝的药太难喝了。
I’m coming to see you!
我现在过去看看你!
I’m going to wear my nurse’s outfit.
我要穿上我的护士套装。
Suzy Sheep has come to see Peppa.
小羊苏茜过来看佩奇了。
Suzy is wearing her nurse’s costume.
苏茜穿着她的护士衣服。
Danny Dog and Rebecca Rabbit have come along, too.
小狗丹尼和兔子丽贝卡也一块来了。
Hello, Peppa!
你好,佩奇!
Hello!
你们好!
How do you feel?
你现在感觉怎么样?
I’m not very well, Suzy.
我感觉不太舒服,苏茜。
I have to stay in bed.
我必须躺在床上休息。
What can we do to make you better?
我们可以做些什么能让你好点?
You could get me some orange juice.
你可以给我倒点橙汁。
OK!
好滴!
Peppa seems to be quite enjoying herself!
佩奇现在还挺享受!
Thank you, Suzy.
谢谢你,苏茜。
Do you feel any better?
你感觉好点了吗?
A little bit...
好点了...
Danny, ask my mummy if I could have some ice cream?
丹尼,问问我的妈妈看我能不能吃点冰激凌?
And Rebecca, could you bring me some flowers from the garden?
还有丽贝卡,你能给我从院子里采点花吗?
Doctor Brown Bear is here to see if Peppa is better.
棕熊医生来了看看佩奇是否好点了。
Ah, good! The nurse is already here.
哦,真好!护士已经到这了。
How is the patient?
现在病人怎么养了?
I’m not a real nurse. It’s just pretend.
我不是护士。我只是假装护士。
I see. Would you like me to take a look myself?
我明白了,你可以让我过去看一下吗?
Yes, please.
可以的。
I say! No more red spots! You’re completely better!
我说!红点点没有了!你完全变好了!
Aren’t I still a bit ill?
我是不是还有点生病呢?
How do you feel?
你现在感觉怎么样?
I think I should stay in bed a little bit more...
我感觉我应该再躺一会儿...
I fancy a game with this ball in the garden!
我想在院子里玩这个球!
Who wants to join me?
谁想和我一块玩?
Me! Me! Me!
我!我!我!
Me too!
我也想!
Well, I never! A complete recovery!
好吧,我还没见过恢复这么快的病人呢!