加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

中英双语小猪佩奇学英语London伦敦

(2020-03-31 21:44:15)

London

伦敦

Peppa and her play group are visiting London for the day.

今天佩奇和她的小伙伴们要去游览伦敦。

Children, this is London!

孩子们,这就是伦敦!

Wow! It’s do busy!

哇!好繁忙呀!

There is so much to see. I just can’t decide where to go first!

有好多要看的地方。我都不知道该先去哪个?

My friend the Queen lives in London. Maybe she can help.

我的朋友女王住在伦敦。或许她能帮忙。

This is the palace where the Queen lives.

这里是女王居住的宫殿。

Hello, please can I speak to the Queen?

您好,请问我能和女王说话吗?

I am the Queen! Who are you?

我就是女王!你是哪位?

It’s Miss Rabbit.

我是兔小姐。

You said if I was ever in London I should drop in to see you.

你说过如果我来到伦敦的话,要来看看您。

Ah, Miss Rabbit! Come in! Come in!

啊,兔小姐!请进!请进!

Hello, everyone.

大家好啊。

Hello, Queen.

您好,女王。

We’re visiting London for the day.

我们今天要游览伦敦。

We were hoping you could tell us the best places to see.

我们希望您能告诉我们最该去哪里。

I can do better than that.

我还可以做得更好。

After all, London is my city.

毕竟,伦敦是我的城市。

I’ll give you a guided tour myself.

我会亲自带你们去参观。

The best way to see London is on a double-decker bus.

游览伦敦最好的方式就是搭乘双层巴士。

Mr. Driver, please may we borrow you bus?

司机先生,请问我们能借用你的巴士吗?

Borrow my bus!

借我的巴士!

You must be joking

你在逗我吧!

No, I am your Queen!

不,我是你的女王!

In that case, Your Majesty, take it!

那样的话,陛下,请。

If the Queen asks you to do something, you must do it.

如果女王请你做什么,你就必须得做。

Everyone up to the top deck.

大家都去上一层吧。

The bus has stairs in it!

巴士上有楼梯!

The double-decker bus has seats at the top!

双层巴士的上层有座位!

I am the Queen and I will be your tour guide today.

我是女王,也是你们今天的导游。

First stop, Big Ben.

第一站,大本钟。

This tall clock tower is called Big Ben.

这个高大的钟塔被称为大本钟。

Actually, Big Ben is the bell, not the tower.

其实,大本钟指的是钟,而不是塔。

You know a lot for a little elephant.

小象懂得不少啊。

I’m a clever clogs!

我真是绝顶聪明!

That was loud!

好响!

That is the sound of Big Ben telling us the time.

那是大本钟在跟我们报时呢。

It rang three times, so it is three o’clock.

它响了三声,所以现在是三点。

If it rang six times, would that make it six o’clock?

如果它响六声,就是六点吗?

Yes, it would.

是的。它是。

And it rang 100 times?

如果响一百次呢?

Then it would be broken.

那它就坏了。

On with the tour.

继续观光。

Next stop, Tower Bridge.

下一站,塔桥。

We need to cross the bridge to continue the tour.

游览中,我们得穿过塔桥。

Stop! You can’t cross!

停车!禁止通行!

Look! There’s a big ship!

看!好大一艘船!

It’s going to bang into the bridge!

它要撞上大桥了。

The bridge is lifting up!

桥升起来了!

Tower Bridge lifts to let tall ships sail through.

塔桥升起来以便于让高船驶过。

Good. Now the ship has passed, we can be on our way.

很好,现在船已经过了,我们可以出发了。

Please lower the bridge.

请放下桥身吧。

I’m sorry, Your Majesty.

抱歉,陛下。

But there’s another ship coming.

还有另一艘船要来。

This is really too much!

这也太麻烦了!

We can’t wait around all day!Hold tight, everyone!

我们总不能等一整天,大家坐稳!

The bus is balancing on the bridge!

巴士在桥上悬着晃动着!

Now what do we do?

现在我们该怎么做?

Hang on a minute, loves. I’ve got a great idea!

坚持一下,宝贝们。我有个好主意!

Everybody move to the front of the bus. OK!

大家都跑到车的前面来。好!

The Queen is good at driving buses.

女王很擅长开巴士。

Are you enjoying your tour, children?

你们这趟观光愉快吗,孩子们?

Yes!

愉快!

Open top buses are the best!

敞开的巴士顶端是最棒的!

Why aren’t all buses open like this one?

为什么不能所有的巴士都是这样敞开的?

It is raining.

下雨了。

Ah, yes! That’s why all buses aren’t open like this one.

对了!所以巴士不能全都是敞开式的。

Children, open your umbrellas.

孩子们,撑伞。

It is very important to take an umbrella when you visit London.

游览伦敦的时候,千万记得带把伞。

Next stop, Trafalgar Square.

下一站,特拉法尔加广场。

Oh, dear, what a shame! Trafalgar Square is full of puddles!

真遗憾!特拉法尔加广场到处都是水坑!

But we love puddles!

但我们喜欢水坑!

Come on, have a splash, Your Majesty!

来吧,溅起水花,陛下!

It does look rather fun, and one is wearing one’s boots.

确实看起来很有趣,而且某人还穿了雨靴。

The Queen loves jumping in London puddles.

女王喜欢在伦敦水坑里跳来跳去。

Everybody loves jumping in London puddles.

大家都喜欢在伦敦水坑里跳来跳去。

 

 

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有