中英双语小猪佩奇学英语KylieKangaroo袋鼠凯莉
(2020-03-27 10:41:25)Kylie Kangaroo
袋鼠凯莉
It is a lovely sunny day.
又是风和日丽的一天。
Mr. and Mrs. Kangaroo have come to visit.
袋鼠先生和袋鼠夫人前来做客。
Hello!
您好!
Good day. Mr. Pig. We met at the airport. Remember?
日安,猪先生。我们在机场见过的。记得不?
It was a while back. You said we could visit anytime.
有阵子了。当时您说我们随时可以过来做客。
Did I?
我这么说了吗?
Yeah. Since we last saw you. We’ve had Kylie and Joey.
是啊。那次分别后,我们生了凯莉和乔伊。
Say hello, kids.
孩子们,快打个招呼。
Hello. I’m Kylie Kangaroo.
你好,我是袋鼠凯莉。
I’m Peppa Pig.
我是小猪佩奇。
And this is my little brother, George.
这是我的弟弟,乔治。
This is my little brother, Joey.
这是我的弟弟,乔伊。
Joey lives in Mummy Kangaroo’s pocket.
乔伊住在袋鼠妈妈的口袋里。
It’s thirsty work, this travelling around.
旅途跋涉,可真渴呢。
Would you like a drink?
要喝点什么吗?
Yes, please.
好啊。我来点。
Lemonade, my favourite.
柠檬水,这可是我最喜欢的。
Mmm, that’s lovely.
嗯,真好喝。
Yeah. Sit down. Are you hungry?
是啊,请坐。你们饿吗?
I’m always hungry.
我总是很饿。
No worries. We’ll make lunch.
别担心,我们来做午饭。
Mr. Kangaroo is going to cook lunch on a barbecue.
袋鼠先生准备在烤架上做午餐。
Corn on the cob, anyone?
有人要吃玉米棒吗?
Love it.
我要。
We should do this at our house.
我们家也可以搞一个户外午餐。
Hang on. This is our house.
等等。这就是我们家呀。
Come on, Kylie. Let’s play in the garden.
凯莉,我们去花园玩吧。
We can play my favourite game.
可以玩我最喜欢的游戏。
Jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
上上下下跳泥坑。
I like jumping too.
我也喜欢跳。
First, we have to find a puddle.
首先我们得找到一个泥坑。
Oh. There aren’t any muddy puddles.
哎呀!没有泥坑。
The ground is too dry for muddy puddles.
地上太干了,没办法有泥坑。
I wish it would rain.
我希望能够下点雨。
I hope it doesn’t rain.
希望天不要下雨啊。
Oh. We love rain. We don’t see much back home.
噢,我们喜欢下雨。在我们那,很少看到雨。
Well, if you want make it rain in this country, have a barbecue.
在我们这,如果你想天下雨,那就搞个户外烧烤吧。
We can still do jumping.
我们还是可以跳着玩的。
George is quite good at jumping.
乔治跳得可好了。
But I am the best.
但我是跳的最好的。
Watch this. 瞧好了。
That’s how you do it.
像这样跳。
Now you try, Kylie.
凯莉,现在你来试试看。
Okay!
好的!
Kangaroos can jump very high.
袋鼠可以跳的很高。
Here is Rebacca Rabbit.
小兔瑞贝卡来了。
Hello. Rebecca.
瑞贝卡你好。
This is my friend, Kylie.
这是我的朋友,凯莉。
Hello. Kylie.
你好凯莉。
Are you playing a game?
你们在玩游戏吗?
We are jumping.
我们在跳着玩。
Rabbits are the best at jumping. Watch this.
兔子最擅长跳了。看好了。
Well done. Rebecca.
跳得好。瑞贝卡
But that’s not as good as my friend, Kylie.
但还是没有我的朋友凯莉跳得好。
Go on, do your jump.
来,凯莉,跳一个。
I don’t want to show off.
我不想显摆。
Do it.
跳吧。
Okay.
好吧。
That is high.
确实跳得好高啊。
Kylie Kangaroo is the best at jumping.
袋鼠凯莉是最擅长跳高的。
Here is Pedro Pony.
小马佩德罗来了。
Hello. Everyone.
大家好啊。
Hello. Pedro.
佩德罗你好。
This is my friend, Kylie Kangaroo.
这是我的朋友袋鼠凯莉。
She’s my friend.
她是我的好朋友。
She can jump higher than anyone.
她可以比任何人都跳得高。
No one can jump higher than me...on super space hopper.
没有人能比我跳得更高,只要我坐在这个超级弹跳球上。
Show him. Kylie.
凯莉,跳给他看。
But Pedro did really well.
可是佩德罗跳得很好。
Do it.
跳吧。
Okay!
好的!
Kylie Kangaroo is the best at jumping.
袋鼠凯莉是最擅长弹跳的。
I can jump higher, but I’m a little bit tired.
我可以跳得更高,但我有点累了。
Er... what was that?
额,那是啥?
It is raining.
是下雨了。
Like I said, if you want it to rain, start a barbecue.
正如我说过的,如果想要天下雨,那就到户外烧烤吧。
I’m afraid we’ll all have to go indoors.
恐怕我们都得进屋了。
What? I’d miss the rain.
进屋?那会错过下雨的。
Mr. Kangaroo has got a big umbrella to shelter everyone from the rain.
袋鼠先生带了把大雨伞,可以把所有人都遮住。
Let’s ready. Who’s hungry?
玉米烤好了。谁想要?
Me! Me !
我!我!
Yummy.
好吃。
Peppa likes corn on the cob.
佩奇喜欢吃玉米棒。
Everyone likes corn on the cob.
所有人都喜欢吃玉米棒。
It’s stopped raining.
已经不下雨了。
The rain makes everything so fresh and green.
这雨让一切都变得清新。
And wet.
变得湿乎乎。
And muddy.
变得泥乎乎。
This is how you jump in muddy puddles.
泥坑就是这么跳的。
Wow! That looks fun.
哇!这看起来很好玩。
I’m the best at jumping., but Peppa is the best at jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
我最擅长跳的,不过跳泥坑还是佩奇最在行。

加载中…