加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

中英双语小猪佩奇学英语Scooters滑板车

(2020-03-27 00:02:06)

Scooters

滑板车

It is a lovely, sunny day.

天气晴朗,万里无云。

Peppa and George are playing on their scooters.

佩奇和乔治在骑滑板车玩。

George is still learning how to scooter.

乔治还在学骑滑板车。

He is a bit worried.

他有点害怕。

George, Come on.

乔治,快来。

What’s the matter, George?

乔治,怎么了?

Shall I teach you how to scooter

我教你骑滑板车好不好呀?

OK, you told on to the handlebars like this with both hands.

好,你用双手像这样扶着车把。

Now stand on the scooter.

然后站上滑板车。

Oh, no, George! Stand on the scooter with ONE foot.

不对,乔治。只用一只脚站上滑板车。

Good!

很好!

Now push off with the other foot like this.

然后用另一只脚往后蹬一下。

George! You’re doing it!

乔治你会骑了。

George has learned to scooter.

乔治学会了骑滑板车。

Peppa! George!

佩奇!乔治!

That’s enough scootering for now.

滑板车玩够了吧。

It’s time to go to playgroup.

该去上幼儿园了。

Oh! We’ve only just started scootering.

我们才刚开始玩滑板车。

Can we ride our scooters to playgroup, Daddy?

我们能不能骑滑板车去幼儿园,爸爸?

Good idea. We could do with the exercise.

好主意。我们就当一路练习了。

Hooray!

太棒了!

Ready, steady, go!

预备,出发!

Wait for me! See you later, Mommy Pig!

等等我,再见,猪妈妈!

See you later!

再见!

Peppa and George are riding their scooters to playgroup.

佩奇和乔治骑着滑板车去幼儿园了。

Not so fast

别太快。

Come on, Daddy.

快点,爸爸。

Daddy can’t keep up!

爸爸追不上你们了!

Wait for me!

等等我!

Peppa and George have arrived at playgroup.

佩奇和乔治到了幼儿园。

Bye-bye. Daddy! Bye-bye!

再见,爸爸。再见

Bye.

再见。

Oh. Now I’m going to have to walk back home.

现在我要走路回家了。

What I need are some wheels.

我需要轮子。

Hang on! I’ve got wheels.

等一下!我有轮子呀。

This is fun!

真好玩!

Daddy Pig likes scootering.

猪爸爸喜欢骑滑板车。

Daddy Pig! You’re riding Peppa’s scooter! Yes!

猪爸爸你在骑佩奇的滑板车。是的!

Scootering is such fun. You should try it something.

骑滑板车太好玩了,改天你也试试。

Peppa and George are painting pictures at playgroup.

佩奇和乔治在幼儿园画画。

Madame Gazelle!

羚羊老师!

We came to school on our scooters today.

我们今天骑滑板车来上学的。

Very good! Peppa and George.

非常棒!佩奇和乔治。

Let’s all paint pictures of how we came to school today.

我们今天就来画大家是如何来上学的。

I came on my bicycle. Very good.

我骑自行车上学。非常好。

I walked here.

我走路上学。

So nice to get the fresh air in your lungs.

一路呼吸着新鲜空气对你的肺非常好。

My grandad  brought me in his truck.

我爷爷开卡车送我来到。

Lovely.

很好。

It is time for Mommy and Daddy Pig to pick up the children from playgroup.

猪爸爸和猪妈妈要去幼儿园接孩子们放学。

Have you got the car keys, Daddy pig?

猪爸爸,你拿车钥匙了吗?

I don’t think we should take the car, Mommy Pig.

猪妈妈我建议不开车。

But it’s a long way to walk to playgroup.

但走到幼儿园还是挺远的。

We don’t have to walk.

我们不需要走路。

I made that mistake this morning. We can scooter!

我早上也犯过这个错误,我们可以骑滑板车。

Race you! Whee!

比一比!

What? Are you sure? OKWhee!

什么?你确定吗?那好吧!

Mommy and Daddy Pig are scootering to playgroup to pick up Peppa and George.

猪爸爸和猪妈妈骑滑板车去幼儿园接佩奇和乔治。

That was great! I told you we wouldn’t have to walk.

好爽!我说我们不用走路的吧。

Mommy! Daddy!

妈妈!爸爸!

You brought our scooters! Oink, oink. Hooray! Whee!

您们把我们的滑板车带来了。太棒了!

Ah, yes.

对哦。

That seems to leave us without scooters for the journey home.

看来我们回家的路上没有滑板车骑了。

Daddy Pig! You said we shouldn’t have to walk!

猪爸爸你说我们不用走路的。

We won’t have to walk.

我们不用走路。

But we will have to run! Race you!

但是我们要跑步!比一比!

Hey. Wait for me.

嘿。等等我。

This is fun!

真好玩!

Peppa! George!

佩奇!乔治!

Wait for Mommy and Daddy!

等等爸爸妈妈!

Peppa and George love scootering.

佩奇和乔治喜欢骑滑板车。

Everybody loves scootering!

大家都喜欢骑滑板车!

 

 

 

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有