《暮光之城—破晓》(5)————贝拉腹中的胎儿

分类: 读书电影听曲 |
0064-0082
故事情节:狼群聚集,要消灭他们可怕的敌人:贝拉腹中的胎儿。
我的观感:人世间动人莫过于爱情。
We have to protect the tribe!
我们要保护我们的部落。
Every human will be in danger. 人类处于危险中。
We have to destroy it before it's born. 要在他出生前毁了他。
You mean kill Bella?你是说杀了贝拉?
Her choice affects us all. 她的选择影响到我们整个族群。
Bella is human, we have to protect her. 贝拉是人,我们得保护她。
She's dying anyway! 她快死了。
We have real enemies to fight this night. 今晚我们会遇到真正的敌人。
Jack, you fight with us.杰克和我们一起战斗吧。
I will not. I am the grandson of chief. 我不参加。我是首领的孙子。
I wouldn't follow you or what anyone
Don't worry, they are not following us. 别担心,他们没有跟着我们。
What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么?
I left Sam's pack.我离开了山姆的群。
I'm not kidding. Get out of here. 我不开玩笑,离开我。
Is that an order?这是命令吗?
i'm not order any one.我不会命令任何人。
I'm just going out on my self, OK? 我依靠我自己。
I've got your back. 我来帮你。
No, you don't. 不需要。
If Sam comes after Bella,Are you really going to fight with your own brothers,your sister?
山姆追杀贝拉,你会和兄弟姐妹战斗?
If it's the right thing to do. 如果这是正确的事情。
What ever 随你吧!
I'm going to give the Kulun's a heads up. 我必须给库伦家族报个信。
do what you want.随你吧!
How cool it is.
two
I'm nervous.我有点恼了。
I will shut I can do. 好了,我不说了。
Are you ready?你准备好了吗?
We are not going to touch her. 他们不会伤害她的。
I can smell they are all the way here. 我觉得他们就在附近。
What the hell you doing here? 你在这里做什么?
I wouldn't let my little brother get himself killed. 我不想让我的小弟弟被杀了。
Go away,I can take care of myself. 你走吧,我能照顾好自己。
You think so proves that you need a baby sitter.
你这么想的时候就是证明了你真需要一个人照顾你。
You shut up! 你闭嘴!
Is Sam sent you?山姆派了你来吗?
Sam doesn't know I left. 山姆甚至不知道我出来了。
I think he is just figured it out. 现在知道了。
Jack, I know what his plan is on.
我知道他的计划。
He's got this place around
We don't fight. 我们不打仗。
the treaty is boiled.协议毁了。
At least Sam finds.But not us. 山姆这么认为可是我们不这么认为。
I know they're here somewhere. 他们就在附近。
But I can't hear anymore. 可是我觉察不出。
you know you can't stay here i can't trust you With the Kuluns.
你不能呆在这儿,我不相信你会帮助库伦家族。
You hate them too much. 你讨厌他们。
You don't like me either.你也不喜欢我。
I don't have to. 我没必要喜欢他们。
I just have to follow you. 我只是要跟着你。
Look, I will stay out of your way. 我不会干扰你的。
I will do everything you want except go back to Sam's pack.
我会听从你做任何事情,但是除了回到山姆那里。
You know how many times I wish I could imprint on someone.
你知道我有多期待,我能有一个烙印爱人。
Just break the connection.别那么想。
Her rib is cracked.她的肋骨断了。
Did not puncture at anything. 但是还没有刺穿脏器。
He is crashing you Inside. 它在你身体里面挤压你。
Tell her what you told me. 告诉她你告诉我的事情。
The fetus doesn't compatible with your body. 胎儿与你不能共存。
it's too strong.Won't let you get the nutrition you need. 他太强大了,你得不到营养。
I can't slow it down. 我控制不了它。
i can live without you .没有你我活不下去。
You're going to have a part of me.你会有我的一部分。
He needs you. 他需要你。
It's not his fault. 不是他的过错
You have to accept what it is. 你要接受他。
Because you gave me no choice. 你没有给我别的选择。
We are supposed to be partners, remember? 我们是夫妻。
you decide it your own.You decided to leave me. 你做出的决定,你做出要离开我的决定。
And I don't choose that. 那不是我的决定。
You cold?你冷吗?
I got it. 我来温暖你。
Your smiling makes me think I'm the person you love most in the world.
看着你的笑,我以为我是你世界上最爱的人。
You're one of these. 你是其中之一。
I fell complete with you, Jack. 有了你我才感到完整。
He is thirsty. 他渴了。
You're gonna make her to drink that. 你要让她喝这些。
Is the fast way. 这能起效快一点。
I will try anything.我愿意。
Your pulse it's already getting stronger.你的脉搏跳快了。
It's working. 这个行得通。
You sound better. 你听上去好些了。
I feel much better. 我确实好些了。
The important thing is you feel better and come home, soon.要紧的是你快好起来回家来。
I'm going to medical center in Switzerland. 我要去瑞士的疗养中心。
You're not going to medical center. You say you're better. 你说你好了,怎么还要去疗养中心?
Ah, I'm getting on a plane. 我要坐飞机来。
It's really more a Spa.其实就是一个水疗中心。
As I'm sure I will be better when you got here. 你来了我就好了,我肯定。
Dad, don't come. 请不要来。
Picture me healthy. 想象我很健康。
sitting in the couch, and eating pizza.
You want me to visualize? 你要我想象。
They said it helps. 这能帮到你。
Just picture me like that. Like I was. 就这样想象,想象我曾经的模样。
That will make me feel better. 这让我感觉好一些。
Sorry I have been so rage.对不起,我如此粗暴。
This is marriage. 这就是婚姻。
They say the first year is the hardest. 他们说婚姻的第一年是最难的。
What's that? 那是什么?
I thought I just heard something. 我听到了什么?
Just say something else. 你继续说话。
Like what? 说什么?
He likes your sound. 他喜欢你的声音。
You can hear him. 你能听到他?
His mind. 他的想法。
He likes my also. 他也喜欢我的声音。
What do you hear? 你听到了什么?
It's so stranger. 好奇怪。
I thought he's like me, but he's like you. 我以为他像我,其实他像你。
Good and Pure.美好而纯净。
He's happy. 他很快乐。
Of course he's happy. I love you so much.他一定快乐的,我是如此的爱他。