《暮光之城-破晓》(4)————贝拉怀上了小吸血鬼
| 分类: 读书电影听曲 |
0045-0064
故事情节:贝拉怀上了小吸血鬼,贝拉由恐慌愁苦到为母亲的喜悦。
爱德华请求雅各布劝说贝拉,但贝拉坚持要生下小吸血鬼。
我的观感:这一段的故事可看性很强,好奇贝拉到底会生下什么,贝拉会不会因此而伤命。
人间至情总能让人无法抗拒。






Maybe they say she was in a car crash. 也许他们说她死于车祸。
Falling in cliff
At least we can get one thing out of it.我们至少能做一件事情。
No,
Kulun
Will they either kill her or change her. 但是他们会杀了她或者是改变她。
And the treaty says. 条约上说。
I say.
You know, if you want the things different, You should come over him.
如果你想有所作为你就替代他。
Turning him down like a good idea now. 也许现在是逐他下台的好时机。
Jack, you really think kill
贝拉成了吸血鬼,你会杀了她吗?
Make one of us to do that. 让我们中的一个去做这件事情吧。
would you just get over her 摆脱她吧!
She didn't imprinted on you. 又不是你的烙印爱人。
Some people just lucky.有些人很幸运。
lucky?幸运。
None of them belong to themselves. 他们中没有一个拥有自己。
And sickest part of it is that the genes tell them to be happy about that.
恶心的是他们的基因,让他们觉得这样的日子很开心。
I mean, being any kind of happy is better than being miserable about someone who you couldn't have.
我是说不管什么样的快乐都得低过不能拥有一个人的痛苦。
They are house keepers.他们是管家。
we just leave house to them.我们把家留给他们就行了。
What was that? 有什么事儿啦?
Monster .魔鬼。
She afraid of you? 怕你。
Why? 为什么?
Because you're happy here all alone.因为你快快乐乐的一个人在这儿。
She knows about you.
She's local. They are on legend about a drinking monster after beautiful women.
她是本地人,她知道有吸血鬼追逐漂亮女人。
Bella, what's on? 贝拉,你怎么啦?
Don't come in here. 不要过来。
I want to let you see this. 我不想让你看到这些。
get
What is it? 这什么事儿啊?
How many days since being the wedding? 我们结婚多少天了?
14. What? 14天怎么啦?
You tell me what's going on. 你到底出什么事儿啦?
I'm late. 来晚了。
My periods late. 我的例假来晚了。
That's impossible. 不可能。
Can this happen? 还有这种事情吗?
Bella, are you all right? 贝拉,你好吗?
I'm not 100% sure.我不是100%的肯定。
Why, what's wrong? 什么事儿啦?
Alice, what did you see? 爱丽丝,你看到了什么?
Bella,what's going on? 贝拉,怎么啦?
I'm a little worried. Can a vampire being scared shocked. 我在担心吸血鬼会不会被吓到?
I know it's impossible, but I think I'm pregnant. 我觉得这是不可能的,但是我怀孕了。
There is something just moved inside me. 我肚子里有东西在动。
What's going on? 怎么啦?
Bella called him. 贝拉给他爸爸打电话了。
They extended their trip. 他们延长了假期。
Seems she got bugged. 似乎有麻烦。
They will wait until she feels better before they travel .要等到她感觉好一点的时候再继续。
She tells me not to worry. 她告诉我不要担心。
Is it true? 是真的吗?
Is she here? 她在这儿。
They come back two weeks ago. 他们两周前回来的。
I'm glad you came.很高兴你能过来。
Close enough. 不能再近了。
What's your problem? 有什么问题吗?
You look terrible. 你看上去很糟糕。
It's nice to see you too. 高兴再次见到你。
Are you going to tell me what's wrong with you? 你要告诉我你出什么事儿了吗?
will you help me up? 扶我一把起来好吗?
You did this. 你干的好事。
What is it? 什么事儿?
I can't see it either. 我预见不了。
And I can't see Bella's future anymore. 我也不能预见贝拉的未来。
We are searching legend, but there is much to going on.
我们正在搜索,但是这方面的资料很少。
We do know that it's strong and growing fast. 这东西长得很快。而且很强壮。
Why haven't you done anything? Take it out of her. 为什么不做一些事情呢?把这东西拿出来。
This is none your business, dog! 不关你的事情。
This fight is no good for Bella.
The fetus is good for Bella. 这个胎儿与贝拉有关。
Say
You've got to do something. kl.卡莱尔,我们必须做些事情。
It's not his decision, it's none any of yours. 这不是他能做的事情,也不是你们能做的事情。
Jacob, I need to talk to you. 雅各布,我需要和你谈谈。
I always knew that you destroyed her. 我知道你毁了他。
I think
KL
Can he? 能吗?
probability is slighter.可能性很小。
And if her heart fails. 如果她死了。
Jacob
For her. 就算是为了她。
You have connection with her that I never understand. 你们之间的特殊联系,我永远弄不明白。
Maybe you can talk to her. 也许你能和她说说。
Change her mind. 改变她的主意。
Maybe you could make her alive.也许你能让她活着。
And if I can't? 我能吗?
Yes, she does. to kill me. 如果她死了,请你杀死我。
Edward send you to talk to me. 爱德华派你来做说客。
sort of.有点像。
I cannot figure out why do you think he listened to me. 想象不出你怎么能认为他听我的话。
You never have before. 你从来都不听我的话。
What are you thinking, Bella? 你在想什么?
I know this seems a scary thing, 这事情看上去很可怕。
It's like a miracle, something. 但或许是个奇迹。
I can feel him. 我能感觉到他。
It's a naughty baby boy. 是个顽皮的婴儿吧?
It's just a guess. 是猜想。
When I picture my boy. 我能够想象出他。
We will see. 我们看看吧。
You won't.你不会的。
Jack, I can do this.我能的。
I am strong enough. 我足够强壮。
I can see what that thing's doing on you. 我能看到那个东西对你做了什么
It's a killer. 这个杀手。
You're wrong. 错了。
And when you die, what's the point? 如果你死了那有什么意义呢?
I love you and you love in him. How is that for everyone? 我爱你,你爱他。有什么好处呢?
I'm sure I didn't want to see it. 我不想看到这个事情发生。
Listen to me, Bella, please. 听话。
Don't do this live, okay? 活着好吗?
Jack, everything is going to okay. 什么也不会发生。
Jake, don't go. 别走。
I know how this ends. 我知道结局是什么?
And I'm not staying here to watch. 我不想留在这儿看结局。

加载中…