加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《暮光之城-月食》(5)————雅各布,我对你没这种感觉!

(2019-07-25 14:45:44)
分类: 读书电影听曲

0036——0048

故事情节:

爱德华告诉贝拉,变成吸血鬼后,就没有了灵魂。

这是他最不愿意发生在贝拉身上的事情。

轮到雅各布守护贝拉,他告诉贝拉,他爱他,他是贝拉更好的选择。

但是贝拉告诉雅各布,她对他没有这种感觉。

雅各布却说是贝拉不愿承认。

为了证实这一点,雅各布有点勉强地吻了贝拉,贝拉冲雅各布脸上就是一拳。

罗莎莉告诉贝拉她是如何成为吸血鬼的。

那不是她的选择,她愿意做一个人,有个家,有个爱她的丈夫。

我的观感:

          终于雅各布吻了贝拉,但是雅各布受了贝拉一拳,贝拉的手由此扭伤。

          亲吻是一件严肃的事情,是承诺。

          这样的情节在电影中永远不会错。

          然后是罗莎莉的故事,导演没有过分冗长这个故事,也许是怕离题太远。

          这个故事是关于喝了酒的男人想干的事情和女人的复仇。编剧会编故事。

          《暮光之城-月食》(5)————雅各布,我对你没这种感觉!


《暮光之城-月食》(5)————雅各布,我对你没这种感觉!

《暮光之城-月食》(5)————雅各布,我对你没这种感觉!

《暮光之城-月食》(5)————雅各布,我对你没这种感觉!
雅各布问贝拉是否感觉到他的热血和跳动的心
《暮光之城-月食》(5)————雅各布,我对你没这种感觉!
贝拉充满了厌恶,推开了雅各布,并给了雅各布一拳
《暮光之城-月食》(5)————雅各布,我对你没这种感觉!

《暮光之城-月食》(5)————雅各布,我对你没这种感觉!

《暮光之城-月食》(5)————雅各布,我对你没这种感觉!

《暮光之城-月食》(5)————雅各布,我对你没这种感觉!
罗莎莉告诉贝拉,变成吸血鬼之后,她最想要的不是爱德华而是血。

Hey, you eat dinner yet? 你吃过了吗?

No. 没有。

This kid Riley Biers. 这个孩子莱利比尔斯。

Disappeared over a year ago. 失踪一年多了。

He's poor parents had been papering all the all the Seattle ever since

他父亲在整个西雅图张贴这些纸。

Do you think they should give up? 你认为他们应该放弃吗?

No, I wouldn't if it were you. 我不会。如果这个孩子是你。

Not ever. 我永远不会放弃。

I havent through how to tell people. 我还没想好如何开口。

Why not going home for Christmas? 为不回家过圣诞?

Why no visit? 为什么不走亲访友?

Why they will never see me again. 为什么他们再也见不到我。

After few decades, all the people, you know would be dead.

几十年后你所认识的人都将离世。

Problem solved. 这样问题就解决了。

Why do you so against me to become one like you? 为什么你不让我成为你一样的。

I have told you.  我已经告诉你过了。

Be honest to me, they must be more. 说真话,是不是还有其他原因。

I know the consequence after the choice you made. 因为我知道一旦你改变后的状况。

And let you suffer that. 让你遭受这一切,我心疼。

You believe I have a soul? 你相信我有灵魂?

I don't. 我没有灵魂。

Too risk, Just for the sake I never have to lose you. 为了不失去你,我才做这样的冒险。

It's the most selfish thing I do. 我这样做是非常自私的。

I thought you may be afraid I become too different. 你也许怕我变得太多。

I want to be able to warm. 我想要温暖你。

You are always my Bella. 你永远是我的贝拉

 

So pretty here. 啊,真漂亮。

So Alice is planning a big graduation party. 爱丽丝计划一个盛大的毕业party

Which you're invited to. 你也受邀请了吧?

Yeah, I figured it. 我知道就这样。

I want to do it differently. 我想与众不同的。

But now I haven't enough time. 可是我现在时间不够。

Do what? 做什么?

You need to hear the truth, Bella. 贝拉,你需要听到事实的真相。

Understand all your options. 要明白你有很多选择。

And you need to know I'm in love with you. 我爱你。

And I want you to choose me, instead of him. 选择我而不是

I thought you understand. 我以为你明白。

I don't feel that way for you. 我对你没有那种感

I don't believe. 我不相信。

That is how I feel. 这就是我的真实感受。

You feel something else for me? 你没有对我有其他的感觉吗?

Just you don't admit it. 只是你不承认罢了。

So I'm not gonna give up. I'm going to fight for you. 我不会放弃你。我要争取你。

Until your heart stops beating. 直到你心停止跳动。

You are rushing do it, Because you're afraid of you will change your mind.

你为什么要这么仓促改变呢?是你害怕你会变了主意吗?

I know what I want. 我知道我需要什么。

You wont have to change for me, Bella. Say goodbye to anybody.

不用为我做改变。不用为我而离开任何人。

I can give you more than him. 我给予你的肯定比他能给予你的更多。

I mean, he even couldn't probably kiss you anytime. 他甚至不能时时吻你。

Feel that? 你能感受到吗?

fresh and blood, and warm. 我的身体和热血,那是热的。

 

If you ever do it again. 如果你胆敢再做

She doesn't understand what she wants. 不知道他想要什么。

Let me give you a clue. 让我来告诉你。

Wait after she said the words. 自己说。

Jacob, just go, okay? 雅各布,你走吧。

Easy, guys. 孩子们安静。

What's going on? 出什么事儿啦?

I kissed Bella. 我亲吻了贝拉

And she broke her hand. 伤了手。

Punching my face. 因为冲我的脸打了一

Total misunderstanding. 是误会。

It's just a sprain. You will be okay quickly. 仅仅是扭伤。你很快会好的。

I punched a werewolf in the face. 我今天狼人的脸上打了一圈。

You will be one of the newborn. 你是个新生的吸血鬼。

Tough enough to take you. 我能战胜你。

Don't worry about it. 别担心。

No sign, intruder. 没有入侵者的痕迹。

Victoria Continue making appearances. 但是维多利亚经常出现。

 

Go some others to talking about becoming a newborn.

找别人去谈论你成为新生吸血鬼的感受吧。

I don't understand what I did to make you hate me so much. 我为什么那么让你讨厌呢?

I don't hate you. I don't particularly like you. But I envy you.

我不讨厌你。也不特别喜欢你。我羡慕你。

You have a choice, and I didn't. 你有选择权,而我没有。

Neither of us, but you do, but you're choosing wrong.

我们都没有,而你有。而你选择是错误的。

I don't care how miserable your human life is. 不管你人的日子多么难过。

My life is not miserable. 我的日挺不错。

And not perfect. Nobodys life is perfect. 虽然并不完美。因为没有人的日子是完美的。

I was absolutely perfect.  我曾经很完美。

I'm still wanting that. 我还希望这样。

To be married and with a nice house. 嫁一个人有一栋好房子。

My husband, he kiss me when I come home我的丈夫在我每天回家的时候会亲我。

The family of my own. 我有自己的家。

L.K was the most eligible bachelor in town. LK是我们镇上最优秀的单身汉。

I barely knew he. 我其实不了解他。

That time I was young. I was love in the idea of love. 我年轻。我爱着爱的这种概念。

On the last night of my life. I left my friend’s house later.

在我生命的最后一夜。我离开朋友家的时候晚了点。

Rosie , come over here. We've been waiting for you. 罗萨瑞过来。我们一直在等你。

You are drunk.你喝醉了。

Is she lovely, John? 约翰,她可爱吗?

It's hard to say with so much cloth on. 穿了那么多衣服就很难说是否可爱。

Why don't we take off a few lays?  那脱掉几层吧。

Stop. 住手!

I'll see you tomorrow. Sober. 明天你清醒的时候我们见面。

Where are you think going. 你还能去哪里?

Left me in the street, thinking I was dead. 他们把我扔在街上,认为我已经死了。

believe me. I want to be. 相信我,我愿意去死。

Carlie found me, he smelled blood. 卡莱尔找到我,因为他闻到了血腥味儿。

He thought he'd help me. 他以为他在帮我。

I'm sorry. 我很难受。

I got my revenge on them. 我复仇了。

One at a time. 一次一个

leave LY to last. So he would know I would come.  LY我留到最后,这样让他在恐惧中等着我。

Things got better after I found EMT.有了艾美特 ,我就好过多了。

But we always be this. 但是我们永远只能这样了。

Cold never walking forward. 冰冷。无能有所进步。

That's I missed most. Possibilities. 这是我最想念的。却没有可能。

Sitting on the front porch somewhere. 坐在前廊上。

Emmett gray hair by my site. 灰色头发的艾美特在我身边。

Surrounded by our grandchildren, 孙儿孙女们回绕着我们。

Their laughter. 还有他们的笑声。

I understand that you want.我知道你想要什么。

That's one thing I want, Edward,  可是我只要爱德华

You're wrong again. 你又错了。

After you been changed. That's one thing you want to do more.

一旦你成为吸血鬼。有一样事情你最渴望

One thing you killed for. 为了这样事情你去杀

Blood. 那就是血。

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有