加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

(2019-07-21 21:48:49)
分类: 读书电影听曲

0009-0023

故事情节:在学校大家聊天的时候,爱丽丝预见到了复仇吸血鬼维多利亚。

          于是爱德华让贝拉去佛罗里达看她妈妈,借此避开维多利亚。

          但是贝拉坚持要爱德华陪着一起去。

          妈妈建议贝拉到佛罗里达来上学。

 

          库伦一家开始围猎维多利亚,但是她逃脱了,进入了狼人的领地,狼人也来围猎她。

          贝拉和爱德华回来后,雅各布来见爱德华,警告他不得进入他们的领地。

          贝拉因为爱德华事先不告诉她这些事,有些恼火,她跟着雅各布去了艾米丽的屋子。

 

          哈利的女儿莱亚和她弟弟都成了狼人,莱亚和艾米丽都爱山姆。山姆很为难。

          雅各布告诉贝拉,艾米丽是山姆的刻骨铭心

          雅各布也想告诉贝拉,她是他的刻骨铭心

 

观后感:学校生活我想是编剧的一个难题,所以,选的场景好像餐厅居多。

        贝拉去看她妈妈,这些都够不成可观性。

        我想起了电影《怦然心动》,电影如果没有期待和焦虑,就吸引不了观众。

        故事元素继续增加:维多利亚来复仇了,阴暗的色彩,混乱的速度。

        狼人萨姆有了三角恋。两个爱他的女子。

        贝拉给了雅各布诉说心中衷情的机会。

 《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了


《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了


《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

《暮光之城-月食》(2)————复仇者维多利亚出现了

 

We are the future. 未来是我们的。

Anything is possible. 前景是光明的。

Just believe. 相信我们自己。

perfect get your speech. 这个毕业演讲适合你呀。

No, this wont be my speech,only when I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head.

我才不要这种演讲呢。除非我想让别人锤我的脑袋。

You got bless these cliches. 你可以试试这些老调。

Jessica doesn't need these cliches. 杰西卡不会唱老调的。

 

I am arranging a party. 我想办一个party

A party? at your place? Party吗?在你们家。

I've never seen your house. 我从来没去过你们家。

No one has else seen their house. 没有人去过他们家。

Another party, Alice? 又一个party,爱丽丝?

It will be fun. 肯定很好玩儿。

Yeah, you said last time. 你上次也是这么说的。

 

I know you know what she saw. Tell me. 我肯定你知道她看到了什么,告诉我。

It's nothing. 没什么。

You looked worried. 但你看上去很担忧。

Just everyone noticed how strange Alice is. 我是怕别人注意到爱丽丝的与众不同。

 

I want to know what's wrong? 告诉我出什么事儿了。

Someone lost in Seattle a year ago. 一年前有人在西雅图失踪了

Charlie still try what he can. 查理在尽他的本分。

You know something about this? 你肯定知道些什么吧?

We've been traced situations in Seattle for a while. 我们一直在跟踪西雅图出现的状况。

Unexplained disappearances,killings.不明原因的失踪和杀人。

If situation gets more spectacular, the Vlt will step in. 如果情况持续。沃尔图家族会过来。

If they go to Seattle, they could come here. 如果他们来西雅图,那他们也会到这里来。

They come to see I am still human. 会看到我还没有成为吸血鬼

We will go to Seattle if we have to. 有必要的话我们会去西雅图的。

 

You're for dinner 你是去吃晚饭吗?

It's just still you and me, right? 你和我对吗?

No, I'm dropped off. 我不吃我是送贝拉过来的。

See you later. Bye.  再见。再见。

 

Bella, my parents want me to remind you about the air ticket for your birthday.

贝拉,我父母让我提醒你那张作为生日礼物的飞机票。

What airline ticket? 什么飞机票?

Airline ticket to see mom in Florida. 我去佛罗里达见我妈妈的飞机票。

Oh, that is generous. 真慷慨啊。

Expire something, they recommend you use this weekend.

有效期快到了,他们提醒你这个周末最好用掉。

I just can't drop everything and go. 我撂不下这的事情。

And that will be your last chance to see her before your graduation.

这是毕业之前最后一次见你妈妈。

That would be a good idea. 确实有必要。

gets out of town for a couple of days.get some distances. 离开这座城镇。到外面去过几天。

Yes, I will see mom as soon as you Use company ticket with me.

只有你和我一起去,我才

Wait, just you two tickets. 你们俩一起去。

Super. 棒极了。

That makes me really happy. 我就放心了。

 

I really want to see mom. 我很想妈妈。

I want to know her life is fully, and satisfied. 我想知道生活是否充实而快乐。

 

don't you get miss this? 你不想念这里吗?

Colleges in Florida are a lots sunnier. 佛罗里达的大学可是阳光灿烂的。

I just saying if you go to University in Alaska. 如果你到阿拉斯加去上大学。

I can never see you. 我见你就难了。

there are really great science program. 那里有一些科学的项目。

You mean Edward program. 是爱德华项目吧?

When he watches you. 当他注视你的时候。

it's like he would flap before you to take the bullet something.好像他愿意为你跳出来挡住子弹。

Is that a bad thing? 不好吗?

It's an intense thing. You are different with him. 看来他非常爱你。和他在一起,你变了。

He moves, you move like a magnet. 你们像磁石一样互相吸引。

I don't know what it is. 我也说不清楚。

In love. I get it. 在爱中。我知道。

I want to make sure if you make a light choices. 我想知道你的选择是否正确。

You are the one who get to live with him. 今后和他在一起生活的是你。

Enough, the heavy. 好了,不再说这些沉重的话题了。

Congratulations. 祝贺你,我的孩子。

I don't want spend your money. 我不你为我花钱。

It didn't. Come up. 不用花钱打开看看吧。

This all your travel t shirts. 都是你以前旅行时穿过的t恤做成的。

Can make a good quilt.Make you warm in Alaska . 一床被子。温暖在阿拉斯加的你。

I just wonder when you get older, have children. We can add to it.

当你年长了。有了孩子。我们再加一些进去

I am glad that you like it. 你喜欢这些我好高兴。

 

Are you sure this is where you saw her? 你确定看到她在这里?

Are your left. 在你的左边。

She's in their territory. 她在他们的领地了。

She's gone away 逃走了。

No, she wont. 逃不了。

 

Did you regret going there? 你后悔去了那里吗?

It's great seeing mom. 见到妈妈我很开心。

It's very hard to say goodbye. 离开我很伤心。

It doesn't have to say goodbye. 你可以不离开他。

That's why you asked me to go. 这是你让我去的目的。

I always hope for that. 我一直希望如此。

 

if I asked you to stay in the car will you? 我想让你待在车里,你肯吗?

Of course not. 还是出来吧。

Charlie said you had left the town. 查理说你出去了一趟。

Yeah. To visit my mom, why? 是的,去看我妈有什么不对吗?

He's going to check you are still a human. 他是要看看你现在还是个人吗?

I come here to warn you. If you come upon our territory again. 

我来这儿是警告你。如果你再敢踏上我们的领地。

You didn't tell her. 你没告诉她?

Leave it alone, Jacob. 你走开雅各布。

Tell me what? 告诉我出什么事儿啦。

Amy and Paul have some misunderstanding. 艾米和保罗之间有些误解。

It doesn't need to worry about. 这不用担心。

Did you lie to her to get out of the town? 是你骗她出城

Leave now. 请走。

She has the right to know. 她应该知道。

she's the one red hair wants. 她是那个红头发的人所想要的人。

Victoria ? 维多利亚。

Alice's vision 爱丽丝遇见到了这一切。

I've tried to protect you. 我要保护你。

But you lie to me 但是你骗我。

We can talk about this later, but you. 好吧,以后跟你算账。雅各布,

Why havent you call me back? 你为什么不回我的电话?

I have nothing to say. 我对你无话好说。

But i've tons, hold on.  我无数话要告诉你。你站住。

Edward, you have to trust me. .爱德华,你要相信我。

I do trust you, but I don't trust him. 我相信你,但我不相信他。

Don't be glad, we just have a ride. 别得意,我只是跟你兜一阵风而已。

 

Are you sure it's a good idea?  你觉得这样好吗?

I am vampire girl, remember?  我是吸血鬼女孩儿。

See who's here. 看谁来这儿啦?

And we can break Jacobs excessive monologue. 我们终于可以打断雅各布的自言自语啦。

Will Bella call? 贝拉打电话了吗?

If Bella wouldnt call. 贝拉怎么不打电话呢?

Maybe I call Bella. 我给打电话给她吧。

Maybe I call Bella and then hang up.  我打电话给她,然后把电话挂了。

All right, shut up now. 行了,闭嘴。

That is Lelia, Harry's daughter. 这是莱亚,哈利的女儿。

I'm very sorry for your father. 你爸爸的事情我很难过。

If you're here to torture Jacob, feel free to leave here.

如果你来这里是为了折磨雅各布,请你自便吧。

 

Bella, haven't see you for a long time. 贝拉,好久不见。

I always wonder when I can see you again. 一直期待见到你。

Sam, we good ?山姆,我们没事吧?

she won't line territory anytime soon. 她不会轻易进入我们的领地。

So when Lelia joined pack? 莱亚什么时候变成狼人的?

Around her dad died. 她父亲死的那段时间。

Also her brother Sise. 他弟弟赛斯也变了。

He's only 15. One of the youngest. 15岁,是我们这里最年轻的之一。

Sam keeps him home studying but he jumps at it bitterly. 山姆叫他留在家里学习。他很恼火。

I really wish Lelia would have not join us. 我真不希望莱亚成为狼人。

Come on ,dont be such a guy. 看轻女人吗?

No, its not chick thing. 不,这与是否女人无关。

It's a triangle thing. 这是三角恋。

We have to live with Lelia, Sam and Amilis pain for us. 莱亚,山姆和艾米丽都很痛苦。

Sam down Lelia for Amili? 山姆为了艾米丽抛弃莱亚?

It was not exactly that. 不完全如此。

Sam hates himself for hurting Lelia. 让莱亚伤心,山姆受不了。

But Amili was what he want.但是艾米丽是他要的女人。

They have to make choice sometimes. 我们都得做选择。

Its more than crush. Bella. 不是一个选择的问题。

Sam imprinted on Amili. 爱艾米丽是山姆刻骨铭心的爱。

Whats the meaning.什么意思

Imprinting on someone is when you see her, everything changes.

刻骨铭心的爱是当你看到她,世界就不一样了。

All of sudden, it not gravity holding you to the planet, its her.

不再是地球引力让你留在地球。而是因为

There is nothing else matters.别的事情再也不起作用了。

You will do everything, being everything for her. 为了她,愿意做任何事,成为她所期待的样子。

It sounds like you know the feeling. 听上去你好像有这个体会。

Have you imprinted on someone?你有刻骨铭心的爱上一个人吗?

You know if I had.你知道是谁?如果我有。

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有