《暮光之城-月食》(1)——去看看雅各布

分类: 读书电影听曲 |
0002——0009
故事情节:爱德华和贝拉缠绵在情爱之中。






我的观感: 影片开始是一段恐怖场面。一个交代,潜伏的危机。
爱德华爱的语言单薄了:嫁给我,你的安全是我的一切。
但是这样的语言多次后,就毫无动人而言。
语言一旦单薄,可看性就只有两个年轻漂亮的容貌和身体了。
没有矛盾,只靠绚丽的爱情,可期待的不多。
所以,雅各布必须出场,带着一颗受伤而期待却无望的心。
Some said the world end in fire, some sad
ice.
If I ever taste the fruit of desire. 我却在爱欲中飞翔。
I hold those of favor of fire. 我也觉得火毁灭比较好。
But if I had to perish twice. 如果我要经历两次痛苦。
I think I know enough of hate. 我知道仇恨的意义。
As for destruction ice is also for great. 所以冰的毁灭也是能接受的。
I have to be focused. 我必须去学习了。
Marry me. 嫁给我。
Change me.
Okay, if you marry me. 你得先嫁给我。
This is called a compromise. 这叫折中。
This is called compulsion. 这叫强迫。
That is unfair. 这不公平。
Marriage is just a piece of paper. 婚姻是一张纸。
In my time, it’s the way to say I love you. 我们那年代这就代表我爱你。
In my time, my age. This means I got pregnant.
在我的时代,我的年纪。这意味着女孩子怀孕了。
So do you worry about how other people
think?
You know, two thirds of the marriage ends in divorce. 2/3的婚姻以离婚告终。
I think the vampire and human divorce rate is really low. 吸血鬼和人的离婚率肯定低些。
Marry me. 嫁给我。
I can't 不行。
I have to be back at four. 我四点要到家。
Four clock on the dot. 很准时啊。
The kid
The kids has a name. Too punctual for you? 孩子是有名字的。太准时了,不好吗?
You understand why you're being punished.要知道为什么我现在对你严加管束。
I know because I put you too out.我知道,因为我让你很担忧。
Yes, she did. 是的,孩子,你让我很担忧。
But I have the other reasons, for grounding you. 但是管束你是出于另外的原因。
I just want you to keep the in separation from
him.
Dad's that's not you're considering. 爸爸,你不应该考虑这个。
Edward is my life. 爱德华是我的生命。
So how about these, make a deal? 那么我们来做一个交易。
You're not grounded anymore. 你不会再受管束了。
You use your new freedom to see some other friends. Like Jacob.
你有自由,你可以去看看别的朋友,像雅各布。
He's very tough now.
His father really worried about him. 父亲很担心他。
I remembered that was you. 我记得以前不好过的是你。
You need a friend, a Jacob was there. 你需要朋友的时候,雅各布在你身边。
Hey, it's Jac. Leave a message. 你好,我是雅各布,请留言。
Jacob apart from me for
weeks.
I want to fix it, he really doesn't give me a chance.
我想要回到从前。但是他没有给我这个机会。
You scared me. 吓到我了。
You're going to reservation. 你要去见雅各布?
How did you know it? 你怎么知道?
It's Alice.
Did you keep the way of my truck? 你们也监视我的车?
Bella I want you to understand. 贝拉,你要知道。
Your safety is everything to me. 你的安全是我的一切。
Jacob is not going to hurt me. 雅各布不会伤害我。
He is
not
他不会故意伤害你,可是狼人们容易失去控制。
I have until graduation to see him. 在我毕业之前,我有权利去看他。
And then I'd
你改变我以后他就会恨我一辈子。