加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《暮光之城-新月》(15)狼人雅各布与吸血鬼爱丽丝之间的敌意

(2019-07-11 06:39:34)
分类: 读书电影听曲

0127-0130

故事情节:送贝拉回家的雅各布遇见了爱丽丝。

          只有真诚的贝拉还能处在敌意的两人之间。

《暮光之城-新月》(15)狼人雅各布与吸血鬼爱丽丝之间的敌意

《暮光之城-新月》(15)狼人雅各布与吸血鬼爱丽丝之间的敌意

《暮光之城-新月》(15)狼人雅各布与吸血鬼爱丽丝之间的敌意

《暮光之城-新月》(15)狼人雅各布与吸血鬼爱丽丝之间的敌意

《暮光之城-新月》(15)狼人雅各布与吸血鬼爱丽丝之间的敌意

《暮光之城-新月》(15)狼人雅各布与吸血鬼爱丽丝之间的敌意

《暮光之城-新月》(15)狼人雅各布与吸血鬼爱丽丝之间的敌意

《暮光之城-新月》(15)狼人雅各布与吸血鬼爱丽丝之间的敌意

Thank you for everything you did for me. 感谢你为我做的一切。

There is a vampire. 有一个吸血鬼。

How do you know? 你怎么知道?

I can smell it. 我能闻出来。

I'll get you off. 我把你带走吧。

That's Carlyle’s car, they are here. 这是卡莱尔的车,他们在这儿。

Bella, it's a trap stop. 这是一个圈套,停下来。

You have to come with me. 你必须跟我走。

They wont hurt me. 他们不会伤害我。

If Colin Comes back here, it's their territory. 如果柯灵家族回来,这是他们的地盘。

Treaty says we can only defend ourselves, I can't protect you.

在他们的地盘上,我们的协议上说,我只能保护我自己,而不能保护你。

It's okay. 没事的。

You are out the crossline. 你越过了界限。

Then you don't draw. 那你可以不划界限。

 

I'm sorry, I just can't believe you're here. 我不相信你在这儿。

Can you explain to me how you alive. 你能向我解释你为什么还活着吗?

I saw a vision of you. 我看到了你的一个景象。

You dumped off a cliff. 你跳下了悬崖。

Why would you try to kill yourself? 你为什么要杀死你自己?

How about Charlie? 查理怎么办?

I didn't kill myself. 我没有杀我自己。

I was cliff jumping, a creation. Its fun.我这是悬崖跳水。娱乐而已。很好玩。

I've been never met anyone fun life more like you idiocy

我没有见过像你这样一个傻子的方式来娱乐自己。

Did you tell him? 你告诉他了吗?

He only calls once a few months. 几个月才打一次电话来。

He says he wants to be alone. 他说他要一个人呆着

Bella, what is that God awful dog smell? 我闻到狗的骚味儿了。

That's probably me. 我身上的。

Oh, it's Jacob.那是雅哥布的。

Jacob who? 雅各布是谁?

Jacob is a werewolf. 狼人。

Werewolf is not a good company to keep.狼人不适合做朋友。

Speak for yourself. 不要在背后说人坏话。

I had to see if you're fine. 我要来看看你是否安全。

If you couldn't protect me? 你说你没法保护我。

Guess I don't care. 我不在乎了。

I am not hurt her. 我不会伤害

Now you're just a harmless.你是个无害的吸血鬼。

I talk about another blood sucker. She wants to kill Bella because of you.

我在说另外的吸血鬼。要因为你而杀了贝拉。你们

Victoria?维多利亚?

Victoria has been through. 维多利亚一直在附近。

I didn't see her. I didn't see you get pulled off the water either.

我没有看见她,也没有看见你被从水里救上来。

I can't see you pester with these pack of monsters. 我不想看见你和这些怪物纠缠在一起。

Dont get me upset. Stay away from me.别惹恼我。离开我。

I will give you a minute.你们谈吧。

You're not going anywhere, you will come back. 你别走远。你要回来。

As soon as you put the dog out. 只要你把这狗撵出去。

Is he? Are there others? How long are they planning to stay?

他来了吗?其他人来了吗?他们准备待多久?

No, it's just Alice. And she can stay as long as she'd like. 只有爱丽丝她喜欢呆多长就呆多长。

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有