《暮光之城2》(8)————与雅各布一起修车
| 分类: 读书电影听曲 |
0036-0041
故事情节:贝拉从垃圾场捡了一辆摩托车,运过来让雅克布修复。
I brought you something.我给你带点东西过来。
It’s little crazy.看上去有点疯狂。
scrap metal一堆铁垃圾。
I save in the junk我从垃圾场捡来的。
I thought it probably cost more to fix it than to have a new one .也许装修比新买一台还要费钱。
But then I thought I have a mechanic friend to help me out.可我有一个技工朋友。
Me, mechanic friend, that’s right.对,我是你的技工朋友。没有。
Since when you are interested in motorcycle你什么时候开始对摩托车感兴趣?
Just now.现在开始。
I guess you think this is really stupid, and reckless你是不是认为我蠢,也很老冒失?
It’s completely stupid and reckless.愚蠢,也冒失。
When we start?我们什么时候开始?
Now. Please.现在行吗?
All right.好吧。
Be careful, the thing is actual really heavy.小心点会很重的。
Jacob, you like a buff.你像头牛,雅各布。
You are sixteen, I don’t get it.你才16岁,我想不到。
Age just a number, baby.年龄仅仅是个数,宝贝。
You like forty now.你看上去倒像40。
Feel that sometimes.有时候我自己也觉得40岁了。
That song is good, you don’t like it.这歌很好听,你不爱听吗?
I really don’t like music anymore.我现在不喜欢听任何音乐。
Ok, no more music.关掉音乐。
I am thinking ,suppose we do it everyday.如果我们每天能在这儿修车。
And hopefully we will.希望我们能这样做。
We like fixing homework someway.就好像是在做回家作业一样。
I don’t really want Billy think I put bad influence on you.这样你爸爸就不会怪我影响了你。
You influence me, please.你影响我?不可能。
I am older than you, that makes I influence you bigger than you influence me.我年纪大一些。应该是我影响你多一些。
No, my size and knowledge base make me older than you.我的体魄和知识都强过你。
Because your gentle appears and lack of skill.而且看看你的脸色,还有,你没有技术哦。。
I at least persuade you to built this for me.课可我说服你让你为我修车?
Does anything not make you young and naive.而且你看上去也年轻天真。
Ok, so what do you understand?那你怎么认为?
I am 34, you might be 32.我34岁,你32岁。
Just my boys.那些是我朋友。
This is Bella, 这是贝拉。
Bella, that’s Quill and Embry.这是奎尔和恩布里。
So ,bicycling, it’s true.哦, 装车是真的。
Yeah, I tell him everything I know是啊,我们在做这件事儿。
What about the part of you are his girlfriend.那么关于女朋友这一条怎么解释呢?
We are friends.我们是朋友。
Remember I said, she is a girl, and is a friend.我说过她是女孩儿,是我朋友。
Embry you remember he make that decision?你听到过他这么说吗?
No.没有。
So you have girl friends awesome.原来你们都有女朋友,太爽了。
Quill actually taking his cousin to ball.奎尔带表妹去舞会。
You are funny breaker, I will give you funny.你爱搞笑,那我就搞笑个透。
Dear Alice, I hope this is your real address.亲爱的爱丽丝。我希望你能收到这份邮件。
I hope I can tell you something about Jacob.我想告诉你一些关于雅格布的事。
He makes me feel better.他让我感觉好一些了。
I mean he makes me feel life.他让我重新感受到生活。
The hole in my chest, when I was round with Jacob, it’s like almost healed.但我和他在一起的时候,我心中的伤痛似乎被治愈了。
At least for a while.至少目前是这样。
Why you always talk about age, and how old with that Kulun guy?为什么你老是说年纪?你那个男朋友库伦他多大了?
And even Jacob can’t keep the dream away.雅各布也不能驱走我的噩梦。

加载中…