加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《暮光之城》(19)贝拉,你就是我的生命

(2019-06-02 18:41:27)

0128——0135

故事情节:库伦一家把贝拉看作他们的家人,他们要保护贝拉。

但是詹姆斯抓住了贝拉的妈妈作为人质胁迫贝拉。

《暮光之城》(19)贝拉,你就是我的生命

《暮光之城》(19)贝拉,你就是我的生命

Your father is going to forgive you.你父亲会原谅你的。

Let me drive.让我来开车吧。

He wont, you should see his face.他不会原谅我。你要是看到他的脸色就好。

I told him the thing my mum told me when she left him.我告诉了她我妈妈离开他的那些事情。

It the only way he will let you go.这你也是迫不得已。

Just dont worry about him now, he is safe, the tracker is following us.不要担心他。他是安全的。跟踪者在跟我们,

Its just Amili.是艾米丽。

Alices car is behind us.爱丽丝的车在我们后面。

He came to warn us.他来为了警告我们。

This is not my fight. And I grew tied of his games.我不想引发这场战争。我已经厌倦了他的游戏。

But he is unparallel, totally lethal. 他无可匹敌,致命的。

I didnt see anything like him through 300 years.300年中,我没有见过像他这样的人。

And woman, Victorian, dont underestimated her. 维多利亚这个女人也不可低估。

Easy to kill them, its not possible.要杀死他们不容易。

Whats about to burn them in pieces.把他们撕成碎片,烧成灰。

I really dont start kill another creature.我不想做这种杀的事情。

Even this is James.即使是詹姆斯的一个嗜血成性的人。

What if he kill one of us first. I am going to bring Bella south.如果她先杀了我们中了一个呢?我要把贝拉带向南方。

No way, Edward. James knows you never leave Bella.不,爱的华。詹姆斯知道你不会留下贝拉。

I am going with Bella.我和贝拉一起。

Jasper and I will drive her south.

I will keep her safe, Edward.我会保证她的安全。

You just keep safe yourself.你也要保证自己的安全。

Could you put on this ?你把这个穿上好吗?

The tracker is follow Bellas smell.追踪者在跟随贝娜的气息。

Why, what she to me.为什么?她是我什么人?

Bella is with Edward, she is our family now.贝拉和爱德华在一起。她现在是我们的家人。

We protect our family.我们要保护家人。

If anything happens, I swear to God.会发生什么?我向上帝起誓。

That doesnt happen.什么也不会发生。

There is seven of us, and there two of them.我们有七个人,他们只有两个人。

Everything has done, I come to get you back.等我完成了一切,我会来接你的。

Bella, you are my life now.你的生命是我的生命。

Hi, mum, its me again.妈,是我。

I am not in Hoxe, but every thing is oK, I wil explain to you later.我离开霍克斯镇了,一切都好,我以后会向你解释的。

Scrape the tree.摩擦那颗树。

What is it, what do you see?看到了什么?

He figured it out.他看出了我们的意图。

The tracker, he just changes the course.追踪者改变了追索方向。

Where did he take, Alice?他去了哪里?

A room with mirrors.有镜子的一间屋子。

Edwad said the vision is not always certain.爱德华说你的想象画面不一定全是真的。

They change the mind, the vision changes.他们改变心意。画面也改变。

Youve been there.你在那里待过。

I took lessons as kid.孩子时我在那里上过课。

The school with arch like that.有拱顶的学校。

Edward, are you OK?爱德华,你好吗?

We lost the tracker.追踪者丢了。

I will pick you up, and you and I go somewhere alone.我要来接你,然后我们独自去一个地方。

The others will keep hunting.其他人继续追踪。

I will take every tacks to make you safe.我要尽我的一切来保护你。

Hi,Mum, glad you got my message.妈很高兴你收到了我的短信。

What are you doing home?你在家里做什么?

Bella, where are you.贝拉你在哪里?

Calm down, I am fine.我很好,妈妈放心。

I will explain everything later.我会以后向你解释所有这一切的。

Hoxe high school doesnt protect student privacy very well.霍克斯中学并不保守学生的隐私。

It was too easy for Victoria to find you previous address.维多利亚找到了你以前的地址。

Its a nice house you have.你们家的房子不错。

I was prepared to wait for you.我准备在那里等你。

But you Mum came home, she received very wired call form your dad, she worried you.

你妈妈来了,因为她收到了你爹那恐惧的电话,她担心你。。

Dont touch her.不要碰我妈妈。

You can still save her.你仍然可以救你妈妈。

But you have to get away form your friends.但是你必须离开你的朋友们。

You can handle that?你能做到吗?

Where should I meet you?我在哪里见到你?

How about your bellet studio?你的芭蕾教室怎么样?

If I know you bring anyone along, 如果我知道你和别人一起过来。

You poor Mum should pay for this mistake.那你可怜的妈妈将为这个错误付出代价。

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有