加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

lesson 22 A glass of envelope课后习题答案带汉语翻译

(2014-05-09 21:23:48)
标签:

教育

分类: 新概念英语二册讲解笔记

 

 

 

1. I withdrew a lot of money from the bank yesterday. 我昨天从银行提取了很多钱。


2. I refuse to comment on his work.
我拒绝评论他的工作。

 

3. The waiter’s tip is included in the bill. 服务员的小费包括在账单里了。


4. He congratulated me on having got engaged.
他祝贺我订婚了


5. This warm coat will protect you from the cold.
这件暖和的大衣会为你驱寒。


6. Did anything emerge from your discussion?
你们的讨论有什么结果/暴露出什么问题?


7. I dreamt of you last night.
我昨晚梦见你了。


8. You can never rely on him to be punctual.
你不能指望他会准时。


9. Nothing will prevent him from succeeding.
没有任何事能阻止他成功。


10. Are you interested in music?
你对音乐感兴趣吗?


11. I suppose I can count on you for help in this matter?

我认为在这件事上,我可以依靠你辅助这件事。


12. Beware of the dog.
当心狗。


13. He persisted in asking questions.
他固执地问问题。


14. I insist on your telling me the truth.
我坚持要你告诉我实情。


15. It took me a long time to get rid of him.
我花了很长时间才摆脱了他。


16. Do you mean to say you have never heard of Beethoven?

你的意思是说,你从来没有听到过贝多芬?


17. I separated them from each other because they were fighting.

因为他们打架我把他们分开了。


18. They can only cure him of his illness if they operate on him.

如果做手术,他们就可以治愈他的病。


19. You can depend on me.
你能指望/依靠我的。


20. I haven’t accused him of anything, but I suspect him of having taken it.

我没有任何事控告他,但我怀疑是他拿了它。


21. Whatever made you think of such a thing?
是什么使你这样想到这件事的?


22. We expect a great deal of you, Smith.
我们对你期望很大,史密斯先生。


23. My hands smell of soap.
我的手上有肥皂味。


24. They differ from each other so much.
他们有很多方面都不同的


25. He invested a lot of money in shipping.
在轮船业上,他投资了很多钱。


26. The film was based on a novel by Dickens.

这部电影是根据狄更斯的一部小说为基础的。


27. Don’t lean on that shelf! You’ll regret it.
别靠着那副架子!你会后悔的。


28. She often suffers from colds.
她经常感冒。


29. We have embarked on a new scheme
我们已经开始着手一个新的计划。


30. I believe in taking my time.
我信奉“不匆忙,慢慢来”这样的处世态度。


31. Jones was dismissed from the firm.
琼斯被公司开除了。


32. They began by experimenting on rats.
他们以对耗子做实验开始。


33. Please concentrate on what you are doing.
请集中精力做你正在做的事情。

34. She prides herself on her clean house. 她为自己干净的房子而自豪。


35. The climber failed in his attempt to reach the summit.

这位登山者在他到达顶点的尝试中失败了。


36. Many people escaped from prisons during the last five years.

在过去五年期间,许多人逃离了监狱。


37. We must economize on fuel.
我们必须节约燃料。


38. He's never done any work. He lives on his mother.

他不做任何工作。他靠他母亲生活。


39. He was employed in a factory before he joined the army.

在加入了军队之前,他受雇于一个工厂。


40. And what does this horrible drink consist of?
这糟透了的饮料是由什么组成的?


41. I shall certainly act on your advice.
我当然会按照你的建议行事。


42. Don't write on the desk!
禁止在书桌上写!


43. You should not boast of your success.
。你不应该夸耀自己的成功


44. You must encourage him in his efforts.
你必须鼓励他的努力。


45. He should be instructed in his duties.
他应该在职责方面被指导。


46. Two or three people were involved in the accident.
两,三人卷入了这次事故当中。

 


47. Children should be prohibited from smoking.
儿童应禁止吸烟。


48. I can assure you of my support.
我可以向你保证全力支持你得计划。

49. Do you approve of hunting?
你赞成打猎吗?


50. I despair of ever teaching him anything!
我对教他任何东西丧失/失去了信心

 


51. Has this play ever been performed on the stage?
这部戏曾经上演过吗?


52. I warned him of the danger, but he wouldn't listen to me.

我警告他有危险,可是他不听我的。


53. How much have you borrowed from me already?
你已经从我这里借了了多少钱了?


54. He delights in annoying me.
他以惹我生气为乐。

 

 

 

 

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有