魔戒一(3)The Lord of the Rings 中英文对白

http://s7/mw690/002XpyDxzy73Ac3zW4K26&690Lord
Welcome Legolas, son of Thranduil.欢迎,勒苟拉斯,瑟兰督伊之子
Our Fellowship stands in your debt.魔戒远征队需要你帮忙
Aragorn of the Dunedain...登丹人亚拉冈
you are known to us.我们久仰你的大名
So much for the legendary courtesy
of the Elves!你们精灵
Speak words we can all understand!说我们也听得懂的话
We have not had dealings with the Dwarves since the Dark Days.
自从黑暗时期
And you know what this Dwarf says to that?你知道我这矮人会怎么说吗?
That was not so courteous.你这样很没有礼貌
You bring great evil with you.你们带来强大的邪恶力量
You can go no further.你们不能再前进
Gandalf's death was not in vain.你不能让甘道夫白白牺牲
Nor would he have you give up hope.他也不会要你放弃希望
You carry a heavy burden, Frodo.你身负重任,佛罗多
Don't carry the weight of the dead.千万别被死亡的阴影打败
You will follow
me.跟我来
The heart of Elvendom on earth.黄金森林中的精灵城市
Realm of the Lord Celeborn and of Galadriel, Lady of Light.
凯勒布理安公主
The enemy knows you have entered here.敌人知道你们来到这里
What hope you had in secrecy is now gone.你们已经曝露了行踪
Eight there are here, yet nine there were set out from Rivendell.
这儿只有八人
Tell me, where is
Gandalf?甘道夫呢?
I can no longer see him from afar.我在这儿看不到他
Gandalf the Grey did not pass the
borders of this land.灰袍巫师甘道夫
He has fallen into Shadow.他已坠入黑暗深渊
He was taken by both Shadow and flame.他被烈焰和黑暗吞噬
A Balrog of Morgoth.魔苟斯的炎魔
For we went needlessly into the net
of Moria.我们不小心进入
Needless were none of the deeds of Gandalf in life.甘道夫做事一向都很小心
We do not yet know his full purpose.我们还不知道他的意图
Do not let the great emptiness of
Khazad-dum fill your heart...别让凯萨督姆的毁灭
...Gimli, son of
Gloin.金雳,葛罗音之子
...and in all lands...到处都是困难重重...Iove is now mingled with grief.你们的心中充满悲伤
What now becomes of this Fellowship?现在魔戒远征队会怎么样?
Without Gandalf, hope is lost.甘道夫死后就没有希望了
The quest stands upon the edge of a knife.这趟旅程险象环生
Stray but a little and it will fail...你们只要一不小心就会失败
...to the ruin of all.世界末日也会降临
Yet hope remains while the Company is true.只要你们团结一致就有希望
Do not let your hearts be troubled.
Go now and rest...你们的信心不能动摇
...for you are weary with sorrow and much toil.你们有太多的哀伤和疲惫
Tonight, you will sleep...今晚你们要好好睡一觉…
Welcome, Frodo of the Shire...欢迎,夏尔的佛罗多...one who has seen the Eye!只有你见过邪眼
A lament for Gandalf.他们在为甘道夫哀悼What do they say about him?他们说些什么?
I have not the heart to tell you.我不忍心告诉你们
For me, the grief is still too near.我的伤痛尚未平息
I bet they don't mention his fireworks.他们一定没提到他放的烟火
There should be a verse about them.他们应该作诗来歌颂这一点
The finest rockets ever seen从古到今最棒的烟火
They burst in stars of blue and green在空中闪烁就像耀眼的星斗
Or after thunder, silver
showers这些闪闪发光的烟火
Came falling like a rain of flowers就跟天空飘下的花雨一样缤纷
Oh, that doesn't do them justice by a long road.这都不足以形容它们有多壮观
Take some rest.快休息吧These borders are well-protected.这里很安全
I will find no rest here.我在这里无法休息I heard her voice inside my head.我听到她的声音
She spoke of my father and the fall of Gondor.她提到我父亲和刚铎的灭亡
She said to me, "Even now there is hope left."她说现在仍有一线希望
But I cannot see it.但是我却看不到It is long since we had any hope.我们长久以来都没有希望
My father is a noble man.我父亲拥有高贵情操But his rule is failing...但是他无法统治刚铎
...and our people lose faith.人民也失去信心
He looks to me to make things right, and I would do it.他希望我能成功,我也希望
I would see the glory of Gondor restored.我想要重建刚铎的荣耀
Have you ever seen it, Aragorn?你见过吗?The White Tower of Ecthelion.爱克西里昂的白塔
Glimmering like a spike of pearl and silver.就像珍珠一般闪闪发亮
Its banners caught high in the morning breeze.塔上的旗子随风飘扬
Have you ever been called home...你有没有听过
...by the clear ringing of silver trumpets?银号角的召唤声?
I have seen the White City...我很久以前见过…...Iong ago.这白色城市
One day, our paths will lead us there.有一天,我们将一起去那儿
And the tower guard shall take up the call:到时候守卫将高喊
"The Lords of Gondor have returned.""刚铎之主回来了"
Will you look into the mirror?请你看着镜子What will I see?我会看到什么?
Even the wisest cannot tell.最聪明的智者也不知道For the mirror...因为镜子
...shows many things.能显现各种事情Things that were...过去的事情
...things that are...现在的事情...and some things...还有一些
...that have not yet come to pass.尚未发生的事情
I know what it is you saw.我知道你看到什么
For it is also in my mind.它一样也在我心里呈现
It is what will come to pass ifyou should fail.如果你失败就会发生这些事
The Fellowship is breaking. It is already begun.魔戒远征队已经开始四分五裂
He will try to take the Ring.他会试图抢走魔戒
You know of whom I speak.你知道我说的是谁
One by one, it will destroy them all.他们会一个接一个被魔戒击垮
If you ask it of me...只要你开口...I will give you the One Ring.我就把至尊魔戒给你
You offer it to me freely.你肯毫无条件地给我?
I do not deny that my heart has greatly desired this.我承认我很想要魔戒
In place of a Dark Lord, you would have a queen..我将成为魔戒之后.
...not
dark but beautiful, and terrible as the dawn!她并不黑暗,而是美丽
Treacherous as the sea!跟海洋一样高深莫测
Stronger than the foundations of the earth!远比土地更加坚强
All shall love me...世人都将迷恋我...and despair.而且自暴自弃
I pass the test. I will diminish..我通过了试炼.
...and go into the West...我将退隐到西方
...and
remain Galadriel. - I cannot do this alone.-继续当凯兰崔尔女王
You are
a Ring-bearer, Frodo. To bear a Ring of Power...你是魔戒持有者,佛罗多
...is to be alone.就必须孤单一个人This is Nenya, the Ring of Adamant.这是南雅,钻石魔戒
And I
am its keeper.我是它的持有者This
task was appointed to you.这是你的使命
And if you do not find a way...如果你办不到...no one will.也没有人可以
Then I know what I must do.我知道该怎么做了It's just...只是…...I'm afraid to do it.我感到害怕
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.再渺小的人也能改变未来
Do you know how the Orcs first came into being?你知道半兽人是怎么来的吗?
They were Elves once.它们曾经是精灵
Taken by the Dark Powers...但是却被黑暗力量
...tortured and mutilated.折磨到不成人形
A ruined and terrible form of life.它们是被扭曲的可怕生物
And now...却在我手中...perfected.达到完美境界My fighting Uruk-hai...我的强兽人战士
...whom
do you serve?你的主人是谁?
Hunt
them down. Do not stop until they are found.猎杀他们
You do not know pain. You do not know fear.你们没有痛苦也没有恐惧
You will taste Man-flesh!你们只会杀人
One of the halflings carries something of great value.有一个半身人手中有宝物
Bring them to me alive and unspoiled.我要你毫发无伤地活抓他Kill the others.杀了其他的人
Never before have we clad strangers in the garb of our own people.
我们从来没有让外人
May
these cloaks help shield you from unfriendly
eyes.希望这些精灵斗篷
Lembas.这是兰巴斯
One small bite is enough to fill the stomach of a grown man.
只要咬一小口
How
many did you eat?你吃了几块?
Every
league you travel south, the danger will
increase.你们每向南方走一步
Mordor
Orcs now hold the eastern shore of the Anduin.魔多的半兽人
Nor will you find safety on the western bank.但是西岸也并不安全
Strange creatures bearing the White Hand have been seen on our borders.
萨鲁曼的白掌部队
Seldom do Orcs journey in the open under the sun, yet these have done so.
半兽人不能在大太阳下行动
You are being tracked.他们在追杀你们
By river you have the chance of outrunning the enemy to the Falls of Rauros.
只有走水路才有可能
My gift
for you, Legolas, is a bow of the Galadhrim.勒苟拉斯,我送你的礼物
Worthy of the skill of our woodland kin.能让你拥有百步穿杨的绝技
These are the daggers of the Noldorin.这些是诺多伦短剑
They have already seen service in war.曾经在战场上杀敌无数
Do not fear, young Peregrin Took.千万别害怕,小彼利坚.图克
You will find your courage.你会找到你的勇气And for you, Samwise Gamgee...还有你,山姆卫斯詹吉
...EIven
rope made of hithlain.我送你十一条
Have you run out of those nice, shiny daggers?这些漂亮的短剑都用完了吗?
And what gift would a dwarf ask of the Elves?矮人要向精灵要什么礼物?Nothing.什么都不要
Except to look upon the lady of the Galadhrim one last time...
我只想再看凯兰崔姆女王
...for she is more fair than all the jewels beneath the earth.
因为她比地底蕴藏的
Actually...不过呢There was one thing.我是有一个要求
No, no, I
couldn't. It's quite impossible.不过我不敢奢想
Stupid to ask.我也不该开口I have nothing greater to give...我不能再给你什么
...than the gift you already bear.因为你已拥有最珍贵的礼物For her love,那就是亚玟的爱
I fear the grace of Arwen Evenstar will diminish.但是我怕亚玟会越来越虚弱
I would have her leave these shores,所以我要让她离开中土世界
and be with her people.跟其他的精灵在一起
I would have her take the ship to Valinor.我会要她坐船到瓦林诺
That choice is yet before her.她必须面对这个抉择
You have your own choice to make, Aragorn.你也必须做出决定,亚拉冈
To rise above the height of all your fathers since the days of Elendil..
重建自伊兰迪尔以后
...or to fall into darkness with all that is left of your kin.
或是带着你仅存的子民
Farewell.再会了There is much you have yet to do.你尚未完全发挥你的潜力
We shall not meet again...但是我们将不会再见面Elessar.伊力萨
Farewell, Frodo Baggins.再见了,佛罗多巴金斯
I give you the light of Earendil...我将埃兰迪尔之光送给你
...our most beloved star.这是我们最挚爱的星辰
May it be a light for you in dark places..愿它在所有光亮熄灭时.
...when all other lights go out.在黑暗中为你照亮光明
I have taken my worst wound at this parting...这种离别是最感伤的
...having
looked my last upon that which is fairest.因为这是我最后一次
Henceforth I will call nothing fair unless it be her gift to me.
从此以后除非是她的礼物
what was her gift?她送你什么礼物?
I asked her for one hair from her golden head.我向她要一根她头上的头发
She gave me three.她给了我三根
Gollum.
He has tracked us since Moria.那是咕鲁
I had hoped we would lose him on the river.我以为在河上就能甩掉他
But he's too clever a waterman.可惜他的水性很好
And if he alerts the enemy to our whereabouts...如果他把我们的行踪告诉敌人
...it will make the crossing even more dangerous.我们想要渡河就会更危险
Have some food, Mr. Frodo.吃点东西吧,佛罗多先生
- No,
Sam. - You haven't eaten anything all day.-不要
You're
not sleeping, neither. Don't think I haven't
noticed.你也睡得很不安稳
- Mr.
Frodo... - I'm all right.-佛罗多先生
But
you're not.你并不好
I promised Gandalf that I would.我答应甘道夫我会守在你身边
You can't help me, Sam.你帮不了我,山姆Not this time.这次不行
Get some sleep.去睡吧Minas Tirith is the safer road.到米那斯提力斯比较安全
You know that. From there we can regroup.我们可以在那里养精蓄锐
Strike out for Mordor from a place of strength.然后一鼓作气攻向魔多
There is no strength in Gondor that can avail us.刚铎也帮不了我们
You were quick enough to trust the Elves.你倒是很愿意接受精灵的帮忙
Have
you so little faith in your own people?你对你自己的人民
Yes,
there is weakness. There is frailty.他们的力量是很薄弱
But
there is courage also, and honor to be found in
Men.但是人类拥有无比的勇气
But you will not see that.可是你都看不到
You are afraid!你很害怕All your life, you have hidden in the shadows.你这辈子都躲在阴影下
Scared of who you are, of what you are.不敢承认你自己的身份
I will not lead the Ring within a hundred leagues of your city.我不会把魔戒带到你的城市
Frodo.佛罗多The Argonath.亚苟那斯巨像
Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old.我一直都想仰望过往的国王
My kin.我的祖先We cross the lake at nightfall.天一黑我们就渡湖
Hide the boats and continue on foot.把船藏好再用走的
- We
approach Mordor from the North. - Oh, yes?-从北边进入魔多
Just a simple matter of finding our way through Emyn Muil...只要通过爱明莫尔就行了
...an impassable labyrinth of razor-sharp rocks.那是充满尖石的迷宫
And after that, it gets even better.然后呢,更精采了
Festering, stinking marshland as far as the eye can see.那儿有一望无际的臭沼泽地
That is our road.我们要走这条路
I suggest you take some rest and recover your strength, Master Dwarf.休息吧,你要养精蓄锐
Recover
my...养精蓄锐个头-
We should leave now. - No.-最好马上启程
Orcs patrol the eastern shore. We must wait for cover of darkness.
半兽人在巡逻东岸
It is not the eastern shore that worries me.我担心的不是东岸
A
shadow and a threat has been growing in my mind.我心中一直
Something draws near. I can feel it.有什么正在接近,我感觉得到
Recover
strength? Pay no heed to that, young Hobbit.矮人族才不必养精蓄锐
Where's Frodo?佛罗多呢?None of us should wander alone.我们都不该一个人乱跑
You, least of all.尤其是你So much depends on you.你的责任重大
Frodo?佛罗多?I know why you seek solitude.我知道你想一个人静静
You suffer. I see it day by day.我每天都看着你受苦
You sure you do not suffer needlessly?你确定你不是白白受苦吗?
There are other ways, Frodo.有其它的路,佛罗多
- Other paths that we might take. - I know what you would say.
-我们可以走另一条路
It would seem like wisdom but for the warning in my heart.好像很有道理,但我得到警告
Warning?
Against what?警告?
But to let that fear drive us, to destroy what hope we have...但如果让恐惧摧毁一切希望
...don't
you see that is madness? - There is no other
way.-未免太不值得了吧?
I ask only for the strength to defend my people!我只想得到捍卫人民的力量
- Lf
you would but lend me the Ring. - No.-只要你把魔戒借我
- Why
do you recoil? I am no thief. - You are not
yourself.-别害怕,我不是强盗
What chance do you think you have?你以为你能成功吗?
They will find you. They will take the Ring.他们会找到你,把魔戒抢走
And you will beg for death before the end!让你求生不能、求死不得You fool!你这傻瓜
It is not yours, save by unhappy chance! It could have been mine.
你只是靠运气得到它
It should be mine! Give it to me!它应该是我的,给我吧
- Give
it to me! - No!-快给我
You will take the Ring to Sauron!你会把魔戒交给索伦You will betray us!你会背叛我们
You'll go to your death, and the death of us all!你会害我们跟你一起死
Curse you! Curse you and all the halflings!我诅咒你和所有的半身人
Frodo?佛罗多?Frodo.佛罗多What have I done?我做了什么?
Please, Frodo.求求你,佛罗多Frodo, I'm sorry!佛罗多,对不起Frodo?佛罗多?
- It
has taken Boromir. - Where is the Ring?-它蛊惑了波罗莫
Stay away!别过来Frodo!佛罗多
- I swore to protect you. - Can you protect me from yourself?
-我发誓要保护你
Would you destroy it?你会摧毁它吗?Aragorn.亚拉冈Aragorn.亚拉冈Elessar.伊力萨
I would have gone with you to the end.我愿意跟随你到最后
Into
the very fires of Mordor.跟随你到魔多烈焰
Look after the others. Especially Sam. He will not understand.
好好照顾他们
Go, Frodo!去吧,佛罗多Run.快跑啊Run!快跑Mr. Frodo!佛罗多先生
Find the halfling!去找半身人Find the halfling!快去找半身人
Elendil!伊兰迪尔!Aragorn, go!亚拉冈,快走Frodo!佛罗多Hide here. Quick!快躲过来
Come
on!快呀What's
he doing?他在干嘛?
- No! -
Pippin!-不!
- Hey!
Hey, you! - Over here!-喂
- It's
working! - I know it's working! Run!-成功了
- The
horn of Gondor. - Boromir.-刚铎号角
No.不-
They took the little ones. - Hold still.-他们把小个子抓走了
Frodo. Where is Frodo?佛罗多在哪里?
I let Frodo go.我让他走了Then you did what I could not.你做到我做不到的事
I tried to take the Ring from him.我试着抢走魔戒
- The
Ring is beyond our reach now. - Forgive me.-现在谁也抢不走魔戒了
I did not see it.我没有想到
- I
have failed you all. - No, Boromir.-我让大家失望了
You have kept your honor.你维持了你的尊严Leave it.算了It is over.一切都结束了
The
world of Men will fall. And all will come to
darkness...人类世界将灭亡
...and my city to ruin.我们的城市将遭毁灭
I do not know what strength is in my blood...我不知道我有多少力量
...but I swear to you, I will not let the White City fall...但我发誓绝不会让白城沦陷
...nor our people fail.也不会让我们的人民失败Our people.我们的人民
Our people.我们的人民I would have followed you, my brother.我愿跟随你,我的兄弟
My captain.我的领袖My king.我的国王Be at peace...安息吧...son of Gondor.刚铎之子
They will look for his coming from the White Tower.他们会在白塔等待他的归来
But he will not return.但是他永远不会回去了
Frodo!佛罗多I wish the Ring had never come to me.我真希望魔戒没在我手中
I wish none of this had happened.真希望这一切都没发生
So do all who live to see such times...每个人遇到难关都会这么想
...but that is not for them to decide.但是我们无法决定自己的命运
All you have to decide...你只能想…\
...is what to do with the time that is given to you.该如何完成你被赋与的使命
Frodo, no!不、不、不
Frodo!佛罗多
- I'm
going to Mordor alone. - Of course you are.-我要一个人去魔多
And I'm
coming with you!但我要跟你一起去
Sam!山姆Sam!山姆!
A
promise: "Don't you leave him, Samwise Gamgee."这个承诺是
And I
don't mean to.我绝不会离开你
Hurry! Frodo and Sam have reached the eastern shore.快,他们就快到东岸了
- You mean not to follow them. - Frodo's fate is no longer in our hands.
-你不打算跟去?
我们一切的努力都白费了
Then it has all been in vain. The Fellowship has failed.我们的努力不会白费
Not if we hold true to each other.
We will
not abandon Merry and Pippin to torment and
death.我们不能丢下梅里和皮聘
Not while we have strength left. Leave all that can be spared behind.
只要我们还有力气
We travel light.尽量减轻负担
Let us hunt some Orc.让我们猎杀半兽人吧
Yes!好耶
Mordor.魔多
I hope the others find a safer road.希望其他人走的路比较安全神行客会照顾他们的
Strider will look after them.
I don't suppose we'll ever see them again.我们大概不会再见到他们了
We may yet, Mr. Frodo.也许还会再见
We may.也许会
Sam...山姆