加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

魔戒一(2)The Lord of the Rings 中英文对白

(2016-07-27 17:57:04)

http://s12/mw690/002XpyDxzy73A7o0A2L5b&690Lord of the Rings 中英文对白" TITLE="魔戒一(2)The Lord of the Rings 中英文对白" />
  Mordor, Gandalf, is it left or right?甘道夫 魔多是往左还是往右?

Left.往左

We must hold to this course, west of the Misty Mountains, for 40 days.

我们必须向 迷雾山脉以西走四十天

If our luck holds, the Gap of Rohan will still be open to us.幸运的话就能赶到洛汗隘口

From there, our road turns east to Mordor.从那儿往东走到魔多

Two, one, five. Good! Very good.二、一、五,好! 非常好

Move your feet.脚步要快

- You look good, Pippin. - Thanks.-你好帅哦,皮聘 -谢了

Faster!快一点

If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they're not...虽然你们都不问我的意见

...I'd say we were taking the long way 'round.我还是要说我们在绕远路

Gandalf, we could pass through the Mines of Moria.我们大可以穿过摩瑞亚矿坑

My cousin Balin would give us a royal welcome.我表哥巴林会热烈欢迎我们

No, I would not take the road through Moria unless I had no other choice.

不行 别无选择才能走摩瑞亚矿坑

Sorry!对不起  Get him!抓住他

- For the Shire! - Hold him. Hold him down, Merry!-夏尔万岁 -把他压住

Gentlemen, that's enough.别闹了

You've got my arm! You've got my arm!你抓住我了

- What is that? - Nothing. It's just a wisp of cloud.-那是什么? -只是一朵乌云

It's moving fast.它迎着风

Against the wind.移动得很快

- Crebain from Dunland! - Hide!-登兰德的乌鸦 -快躲起来

- Hurry! - Take cover!-快点 -躲起来

Spies of Saruman.萨鲁曼的眼线

The passage south is being watched.南方的路受到监视

We must take the Pass of Caradhras.我们一定要攀越卡兰拉斯山

Frodo!佛罗多  Boromir.波罗莫

It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt...我们受尽了恐惧和疑虑的折磨

...over so small a thing.就为了这小玩意  Such a little thing.这小小的玩意

Boromir!波罗莫  Give the Ring to Frodo.把魔戒还给佛罗多

As you wish.遵命

I care not.我才不要它

So, Gandalf, you try to lead them over Caradhras.甘道夫,你想带他们 攀越卡兰拉斯山

And if that fails, where then will you go?要是失败,你能到哪儿?

If the mountain defeats you...要是你被高山峻岭打败

...will you risk a more dangerous road?你肯冒更大的危险吗?

There is a fell voice on the air.空中有可怕的声音

It's Saruman!那是萨鲁曼

He's trying to bring down the mountain! Gandalf, we must turn back!

他想造成山崩 我们一定要回头,甘道夫

不行No!  

We must get off the mountain!我们一定要离开山岭

Make for the Gap of Rohan, and take the west road to my city!赶到洛汗隘口 从西谷到我的城市

The Gap of Rohan takes us too close to Isengard!洛汗隘口离艾辛格太近了

We cannot pass over a mountain. Let us go under it.上面走不成就走下面吧

Let us go through the Mines of Moria.让我们穿过摩瑞亚矿坑

Moria. You fear to go into those mines.摩瑞亚? 你很怕穿过矿坑

The Dwarves delved too greedily and too deep.矮人太贪心,挖得太深

You know what they awoke in the darkness of Khazad-dum:你知道他们在 凯撒督姆的黑暗中唤醒什么

Shadow and flame.邪恶的炎魔

Let the Ring-bearer decide.让魔戒持有者决定

We cannot stay here!我们不能待在这儿

This will be the death of the Hobbits.我们留下来就死定了

Frodo?佛罗多?

We will go through the mines.我们穿过矿坑吧

So be it.就这么办吧

Frodo, come and help an old man.佛罗多,过来扶扶我这老头儿

How is your shoulder?你的肩伤还好吧?

- Better than it was. - And the Ring?-好多了 -魔戒呢?

You feel its power growing, don't you?你感觉到它的力量 越来越大,对吧?

I've felt it too. You must be careful now.我也感觉到了,你要千万小心

Evil will be drawn to you from outside the Fellowship.邪恶力量不但会来自外面

And, I fear, from within.恐怕也会来自远征队员

- Who then do I trust? - You must trust yourself.-我该相信谁? -你要相信自己

Trust your own strengths.相信自己的力量

- What do you mean? - There are many powers in this world...-什么意思? -这世上有很多力量

...for good or for evil.正义或邪恶的力量

Some are greater than I am.有些力量比我更大

And against some I have not yet been tested.有些敌人连我都没有遭遇过

The walls......of Moria.摩瑞亚矿坑的…

Dwarf doors are invisible when closed.矮人打造的门 关起来是看不到的

Yes, Gimli, their own masters cannot find them if their secrets are forgotten.

没错,如果秘密被遗忘 连它们的主人都找不到

Why doesn't that surprise me?我怎么一点都不吃惊?

Well, let's see.让我看看

Ithildin.伊希尔丁金属

It mirrors only starlight and moonlight.它只会反射星光和月光

It reads, "The Doors of Durin, Lord of Moria.上面写着: "都灵之门、摩瑞亚之主"

- Speak, friend, and enter." - What do you suppose that means?

-开口说,朋友,然后进入 -那是什么意思?

It's simple. If you are a friend, you speak the password and the doors will open.

很简单 如果是朋友,说出暗语门就开了


Nothing's happening.没有反应

I once knew every spell in all the tongues of Elves...我以前知道所有精灵和人类

...Men and Orcs.甚至是半兽人的咒语

What are you going to do, then?你打算怎么办?

Knock your head against these doors, Peregrin Took!用你的头把大门撞开

And if that does not shatter them...要是这样还撞不开

...and I am allowed a little peace from foolish questions...你就别再烦我 让我静下来好好想一想

...I will try to find the opening words.该用什么咒语才能开门

Mines are no place for a pony.马儿不能进入矿坑

- Even one so brave as Bill. - Bye-bye, Bill.-就算它很勇敢也不行 -再见了,比尔

Go on, Bill. Go on.去吧,比尔

放心,它认得回家的路


Do not disturb the water.别玩水

Oh, it's useless.没有用

It's a riddle.这是一个谜语

"Speak 'friend' and enter."开口说 "朋友",然后进入

What's the Elvish word for "friend"?"朋友的精灵话怎么说?

(精灵语)Mellon.

Soon, Master Elf, you will enjoy the fabled hospitality of the Dwarves.

你很快就会见到矮人族的热情

Roaring fires, malt beer, ripe meat off the bone!熊熊的火焰、清凉的啤酒 大块的烤肉

This, my friend, is the home of my cousin Balin.这就是我表哥巴林的家

And they call it a mine.这怎么会只是矿坑呢?

A mine!当然不是  This is no mine. It's a tomb.这不是矿坑,这是坟墓

不…No...不!No!

Goblins.半兽人

We make for the Gap of Rohan. We should never have come here.我们应该去洛汗隘口 不应该来这儿

Now, get out of here. Get out!快走,快呀

- Frodo! - Help!-佛罗多 -救命呀

Strider!神行客

- Help! - Get off him!-救我 -放开他

Aragorn!亚拉冈  Frodo!佛罗多

Into the mines!快进去矿坑

- Legolas! - Into the cave!-勒苟拉斯 -快进去

Run!快跑  We now have but one choice.现在只有一个选择

We must face the long dark of Moria.我们一定要穿过黑暗的矿坑

Be on your guard.大家要提高警觉

There are older and fouler things than Orcs...有比半兽人更可怕的怪物

...in the deep places of the world.在这个黑暗的地底世界

Quietly now. It's a four-day journey to the other side.安静,要走四天才能到另一边

Let us hope that our presence may go unnoticed.希望我们不会惊动什么

The wealth of Moria was not in gold...摩瑞亚矿坑最珍贵的不是黄金

...or jewels...或是珠宝...but mithril.而是秘银

Bilbo had a shirt of mithril rings that Thorin gave him.索林给了比尔博一件 秘银打造的锁甲

- Oh, that was a kingly gift. - Yes.-简直是给国王的礼物 -没错

I never told him...我从来没跟他说过

...but its worth was greater than the value of the Shire.但那件秘银价值连城 可以买下整个夏尔

Pippin.皮聘  I have no memory of this place.我不记得这地方

- Are we lost? - No.-我们迷路了吗? -没有

- I think we are. - Gandalf's thinking.-应该迷路了 -甘道夫正在想

- Merry? - What?-梅里? -干嘛?I'm hungry.我饿了

- There's something down there. - It's Gollum.-下面有东西 -那是咕鲁

- Gollum? - He's been following us for three days.-咕鲁? -他跟了我们三天

- He escaped the dungeons of Barad-dur? - Escaped...-他从巴拉多的地牢逃出来? -逃出来…

...or was set loose.或是被放出来吧

Now the Ring has brought him here.他是为了魔戒而来

He will never be rid of his need for it.他对魔戒永远充满渴望

He hates and loves the Ring, as he hates and loves himself.

他对至尊魔戒又爱又恨 就像他对自己爱恨交加

Smeagol's life is a sad story.史麦戈的遭遇很悲惨

Yes, Smeagol he was once called. Before the Ring found him.史麦戈是咕鲁的本名 在他找到魔戒之前

Before it drove him mad.在魔戒让他发疯之前

It's a pity Bilbo didn't kill him when he had the chance.可惜比尔博没杀了他

Pity?可惜?It is pity that stayed Bilbo's hand.比尔博是可怜他才没杀他

Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life.

有很多活人本来就该死 也有些死人本来命不该

Can you give it to them, Frodo?你能做这种判断吗? 佛罗多?

Do not be too eager to deal out death and judgment.千万别轻易断定别人的生死

Even the very wise cannot see all ends.就连智者都无法决定命运

My heart tells me that Gollum has some part to play yet, for good or ill...

我直觉地认为不管是好是坏 咕鲁都会跟这趟冒险有关…

...before this is over.在一切结束前

The pity of Bilbo may rule the fate of many.比尔博一时心软影响了很多人

I wish the Ring had never come to me.我真希望魔戒没在我手中

I wish none of this had happened.真希望这一切都没发生

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.

每个人遇到难关都会这么想 但是我们无法决定自己的命运

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

我们要决定的是 在一定的时间内怎么去做

There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil.

世上除了邪恶还有别的力量

Bilbo was meant to find the Ring.比尔博注定要找到魔戒

In which case, you also were meant to have it.你也注定要得到它

And that is an encouraging thought.能这么想就好了

It's that way.这个方向

- He's remembered. - No.-他记起来了 -不是

But the air doesn't smell so foul down here.但是这儿的空气没那么糟

If in doubt, Meriadoc, always follow your nose.要是迷了路跟着鼻子走就对了

Let me risk a little more light.让我再弄亮一点

Behold...看吧...the great realm and Dwarf-city of Dwarrowdelf.这就是宏伟的矮人故乡摩瑞亚

There's an eye opener, and no mistake.这真是令人大开眼界

Gimli!金雳  No!不!Oh, no. No.不    "Here lies Balin..."巴林长眠于此

...son of Fundin...方丁之子  ...Lord of Moria."摩瑞亚之王"

He is dead, then.他死了   It's as I feared.果然跟我担心的一样

We must move on. We cannot linger.快走吧,别在这儿逗留

"They have taken the bridge and the second hall.他们攻下桥梁和第二大厅

We have barred the gates...我们闩住大门

...but cannot hold them for long.却阻挡不了他们

The ground shakes.大地在撼动  Drums...鼓声

...drums in the deep.地底深处传来鼓声  We cannot get out.我们逃不出去

A Shadow moves in the dark.黑暗中有一个阴影 We cannot get out.我们逃不出去

They are coming."他们来了"   Fool of a Took!你这个蠢小子

Throw yourself in next time, and rid us of your stupidity.下次你自己也跳下去算了

Frodo!佛罗多先生  Orcs.半兽人  Get back! Stay close to Gandalf!退后,跟着甘道夫

They have a cave-troll.有一只食人妖

Let them come!让它们来吧

There is one Dwarf yet in Moria who still draws breath.摩瑞亚有一个矮人还没死哩

I think I'm getting the hang of this.我越来越厉害了

Frodo!佛罗多  Aragorn! Aragorn!亚拉冈   Frodo!佛罗多 Frodo!佛罗多

Oh, no.不要  He's alive.他还活着   I'm all right. I'm not hurt.我没事,我没受伤

You should be dead.你应该没命的That spear would have skewered a wild boar.那一剑连野猪都能刺死

I think there's more to this Hobbit than meets the eye.小哈比人远比我们想像的厉害

Mithril.秘银You are full of surprises, Master Baggins.你真是叫人吃惊,巴金斯

To the Bridge of Khazad-dum!快到凯萨督姆桥

This way!这边  What is this new devilry?又来了什么怪物?  A Balrog.炎魔

A demon of the ancient world.远古的恶魔  This foe is beyond any of you.你们都不是它的对手

Run!快跑  Quickly!快点  Gandalf.甘道夫

Lead them on, Aragorn. 你带领他们,亚拉冈   The bridge is near.桥就快到了

Do as I say! Swords are no more use here.听我的话 剑是无法对付炎魔的

Gandalf!甘道夫 Merry! Pippin!梅里! 皮聘! Sam!山姆!

Nobody tosses a Dwarf.谁也不能丢矮人  Not the beard!别扯我胡子

Steady.稳着点  Hold on!站好  Hang on!稳住 Lean forward!往前倾

Steady.稳住 Come on!快点  Now!快跳 Over the bridge!快过桥  Fly!快过去

You cannot pass!你不能过来   Gandalf!甘道夫

I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor.我是圣火的仆人 高举着亚尔诺炽焰

The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun!邪恶之火不会帮你 乌顿之火!

Go back to the Shadow.滚回黑暗中吧You shall not pass!你不能过来!

- No! No! - Gandalf!-不! 不! -甘道夫!

Fly, you fools!快走啊,你这傻瓜   No!不!


Aragorn!亚拉冈   Legolas, get them up.勒苟拉斯,把他们扶起来

Give them a moment, for pity's sake!让他们静一静吧

By nightfall, these hills will be swarming with Orcs.天一黑半兽人就会蜂拥而上

We must reach the woods of Lothlorien.我们一定要赶到罗斯洛立安

Come, Boromir. Legolas. Gimli, get them up.走吧,波罗莫、勒苟拉斯 金雳,把他们扶起来

On your feet, Sam.起来,山姆  Frodo?佛罗多先生?  Frodo!佛罗多

Stay close, young Hobbits!跟紧了

They say that a great sorceress lives in these woods.听说这儿住了可怕的女巫师

An Elf-witch...她是一个精灵...of terrible power.拥有强大法力

All who look upon her...只要看她一眼

...fall under her spell.就会被她蛊惑 Frodo!佛罗多 And are never seen again.然后永远消失

Your coming to us is as the footsteps of doom.你来到这里 带来毁灭的消息

You bring great evil here, Ring-bearer.你把邪恶带来,魔戒持有者

Mr. Frodo?佛罗多先生?

Well, here's one Dwarf she won't ensnare so easily.她可骗不了我这矮人

I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox.我有老鹰的锐眼、狐狸的耳朵

The Dwarf breathes so loud, we could have shot him in the dark.

这矮子太聒噪 就算闭着眼睛也能毙了他


0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有