小王子中英对照翻译Chapter2部分译文改错
(2018-09-25 20:05:13)分类: E/C翻译纠错 |
- the narrator crashes in the desert and makes the acquaintance of the little prince
So I lived my life alone
我总是感到孤单
without anyone that I could really talk to
没有真正能和我交流的人
until I had an accident with my plane in the Desert of Sahara six years ago.
直到6年前,我在撒哈拉沙漠出事故
Something was broken in my engine.
我的飞机引擎坏了
And as I had with me neither a mechanic nor any passengers
当时我身边没有机械师,飞机上也没有搭载乘客
I set myself to attempt the difficult repairs all alone.
我尝试一个人克服重重困难修理飞机
It was a question of life or death for me: I had scarcely enough drinking water to last a week.
对我来说,这是一个生死相关[A2]
The first night
第一晚
Then I went to sleep on the sand
我在沙子上睡着了
a thousand miles from any human habitation.
I was more isolated than a shipwrecked sailor on a raft in the middle of the ocean.
我比遇上海难,在海上飘荡的水手还要孤独
Thus you can imagine my amazement
因此你可以想想我的惊讶
at sunrise
凌晨
when I was awakened by an odd little voice. It said:
当我被一个奇怪的声音唤醒
If you please-- draw me a sheep!
What!
什么